• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

His page should get a rework And is used in the canon page for the verse
We should give him high Ranking demon physiology (Rn He has everything but separated)

I don't really know.
I’ll watch the movie anyway And search for abilities for every of the black knights (I don’t think they have profiles beside Bellion) so we should let my hax CRT up for now And do the changes once everything is added to the CRT And vérified (I plan on watching the movie in the next 24 hours And adding the abilities while watching so if you don’t have a problem With it just wait before making the changes)
Zelas will be watching the movie too
I’ll Go to sleep for now have a great day/night

Has someone ever tried to calc the combined attack against the DK? Zeldris said that this attack would wipe out Brittania. What tier is needed to completely wipeout Brittania?

To be specific, destroying all of Britannia from Lake Salisbury is 9 teratons (Country level). Still much lower than the God/High Tiers.

968e25f9a65a508d67df46d511280f85.jpg

7ec287e2755d27117479fcb0bbc874f8.jpg

can sumone translate

There's too much text for a link, so here's the details I found.

The Demon King has high fighting ability and amazing regenerative powers.

Demons are descended from the Demon King.

The Demons' strength is equal to the Goddess Clan.

Whether they're pierced or decapitated, they can heal in the blink of an eye.

Despite this high regen, the damage still remains and their body weakens.

Last edited:
Even purge which devolution ark from druid also can affected ludociel who was one of the high goddess

So yeah wdym?
I think you mean that ark has advantage to darkness power not only demon clan, since demon clan also expert at darkness manipulation, they disvantage to ark which light based attack against darkness

can sumone translate
« The four people called "angels" have a special ability called "grace," and it is said that one person has the strength of two <ten commandments>. Moreover, due to the blessing of the Supreme God, he cannot use the "Ten Commandments" of the "Ten Commandments" for the "Four Archangels". The goddesses can transfer their souls to living things such as humans, just as they have their souls in their relics. Later, the three Archangels, who removed Mael, were resurrected by borrowing the vessels of the human race, and they will fight the demons again.

Supreme God

She is the ancestor of the goddesses who created the heavens and the goddesses, and the mother of Elizabeth. When chaos created this world, he was the first to create the Supreme God. A mysterious person whose details, including survival status, have hardly been revealed.

Sky field

Elizabeth, the goddess, hides with Meliodas, the demon, and she meets in the heavenly sky performance hall.

There is a strong theory that Nerobasta, the chief of the goddess tribe, was in the horn whistle of her Lununnos, when Ban communicated with the goddess tribe.

Yeah ... she has something to do

Ludociel was Margaret, Sariel was Soracid, and Tarmiel borrowed his body and revived in this world and rematched with the demons. »

can sumone translate
For Percival it’s mostly useless
If you want to know it basically say He will destroy the World
His blood type is O
He uses his right hand with more efficiency
He is 1.50 metres
Race: Human
Weight: 50kg
Birthday: April 15th

I’m watching the movie i’ll édit this message adding ALL the abilities for all the characters in the movie

Gara:
-Expert whip wielder
-Magic
-Energy projection and
-Heat manip (Created an energy ball capable of vaporising the lake)
-Clone Creation (Created rock clones)
-High Ranking Demon Physiology
-Power Bestowal
-Stats Amp
-Limited Size Manip (Gave a power up to demons that became taller And more muscular)
-Pain Manipulation (Her magic whip was supposed to induce terrible pain to Diane)

Dahaka:
-Electricity Manip (Using the sort of appendice on top of his head he can deliver electricity to his prey)
-High Ranking Demon physiology
-Magic

Derrochio:
-Magic
-Fire Manip (Could produce huge flames using his magic staff)
-Ice Manip (Could freeze entirely multiple celestials)
-Electricity Manip (Could harm Hawk With Electricity)
-Air Manip (Created a small tornado)
-Danmaku with Ice meteors (Could summon a great quantity of Ice projectiles)
-Forcefield creation (Here)
-Power Nullification (Can protect himself And nullify elemental attacks using his forcefield)

Pump:
-Magic
-Limited Invisibility (Can make his spikes invisible)
-Natural Weaponry (His body Produce spikes)
-Danmaku (He can use many spikes to attack From meters away)
-Paralysis inducement (His spikes can paralyse the Soul of every living being)

Atollah:
-Magic
-Paralysis inducement
-Curse manip (Anyone that interfere with the ritual get paralysed)
-Body Control (Can control his body And move like a kind of slime)

Gowther:
-Resistance to Paralysis inducement (Has no nervous system therefore He can’t be paralysed)

Mama Hawk:
-Flight (Here)
-Absorption (Could Absorb the Indura beam)

Goddess Physiology:
-Longevity (Low Ranking Goddesses such as Solaad’s father can live at least hundreds of years since he lost his wife 100 years before the events of the movie and was already an adult)

Winged Sword:
-Sealing
-Power Nullification (Could seal Meliodas and nullify his Demon powers)
-Limited Regen negation (Could nullify Bellion’s regen)
-Durability Negation (Solaad father Could cut Bellion like butter while being far weaker than simple amped red Demons
-Light Manip (Emit great amount of light, used light to seal the Indura)

Indura:
-Magic
-Resistance to regen negation
-Power Bestowal (The Indura’s overwhelming aura gave Bellion the ability to bypass the sword’s Power And get his arm back) (Here)
-Stats amp
-Energy Projection (Here)

Last edited:
Also it seems like Full counter doubles every aspect of the attack (If you can’t predict where I want to go with this think about full countered lightning heat that Gil withstood)

Back