• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

If you're talking about the calculation thing that Bambu rejected, then that plays into the Goddess magic argument.

I'm definitely not. But, if you give the objective proof and context that exists, I strongly doubt you'll get any result from anyone else.

If you're talking about the calculation thing that Bambu rejected, then that plays into the Goddess magic argument.
Nah I really don't care for the calculation.

I'm just curious as to why we conclude that the light was Goddess magic and not just the DR host star.

This is not all we need. Since luminosity was rejected, we'd need to know what they actually did to disperse the miasma. Like was it literally erased from existence, or would we use KE? If you don't know, then you can't say this is all we really need.
The reason to reject it was pretty bad.
It cleared the miasma filling the dimension leaving « no miasma at all » we have everything needed to apply the feat 🥲

Y’all probably know the « Percival = Void » theory.

But I thought about his possible origin, and remembered something.

His
language when transformed look a lot like Belialuin language which would explain why Tristan couldn’t understand him.

Barring soul-exclusive Demon Clan abilities, none of the characters except True Magic have NPI currently, so that's 1 layer.

We've been through the translations on miasma before. I'd basically be asking them how they cleared negative energy (aka darkness) through unknown means that relate to goddess magic. There's nothing to calculate there, so I'm not wasting anyone's time by asking.

We've been through the translations on miasma before. I'd basically be asking them how they cleared negative energy (aka darkness) through unknown means that relate to goddess magic. There's nothing to calculate there, so I'm not wasting anyone's time by asking.
What about the ball of light?

The amount of sunlight that hits the Earth at any given moment is 173 petawatts, which is City level.

Unless this was an AU away, you're not getting High 6-A.

The amount of sunlight that hits the Earth at any given moment is 173 petawatts, which is City level.

Unless this was an AU away, you're not getting High 6-A.
The light destroyed planet-wide miasma which is way more dense than clouds look at mobs feat that was high 6a.

As Byasura has said countless times, the miasma was cleared by unknown means.

The Luminosity feat itself isn't that impressive reaching Large Mountain ranges at best

For the last time, Bambu's calculation about another verse does not represent NNT. We have no evidence of the density of the miasma here.

Mob's feat is 6-B, and it's only so high because it happened in 4 seconds and KE could be proved. High 6-A is for making a ginormous crater.

For the last time, Bambu's calculation about another verse does not represent NNT. We have no evidence of the density of the miasma here.

Mob's feat is 6-B, and it's only so high because it happened in 4 seconds and KE could be proved. High 6-A is for making a ginormous crater.
As Byasura has said countless times, the miasma was cleared by unknown means.

The Luminosity feat itself isn't that impressive reaching Large Mountain ranges at best
It was a ball of light more potent than the sun but sure if we get more evidence we could recall the feat later

From this thread, i guess this ftl+ calculation was eventually become "hiding calculation" Just like byasura ever said in here. Even though i don't think I'm sounding anything to fool people in those calc. But after i think it again, i guess it's still unusuable due too much asumption got stacking rather than actual that canonly has statement/canon perception (which is in this case was arthur not really got blitzed, just mere surprised, and tristan not really have actual statement for being comparable in speed with other that has sol speed unlike lancelot and percival that have it).

So i think calculating macduff that was blitzed percival more make sense and valid rather than this circular asumption.

Anyways, is there any possible for gowther for getting ftl rating? Might be weird and seem outlier, but gowther somehow consistently keep up with king spear speed and dodge demon king tentacles at very close distance, as well dodging supreme straight deity straight light also at close distance (seems calcable)

From this thread, i guess this ftl+ calculation was eventually become "hiding calculation" Just like byasura ever said in here. Even though i don't think I'm sounding anything to fool people in those calc. But after i think it again, i guess it's still unusuable due too much asumption got stacking rather than actual that canonly has statement/canon perception (which is in this case was arthur not really got blitzed, just mere surprised, and tristan not really have actual statement for being comparable in speed with other that has sol speed unlike lancelot and percival that have it).

So i think calculating macduff that was blitzed percival more make sense and valid rather than this circular asumption.
Is this a downgrade?

What's a hiding calculation? Tristian is in 2nd demon mark plus Rage is beyond FTL for being faster than hope amp Percival who is faster than Fiddich. Also Arthur is way more faster than both and he got blitz by Meliodas like 100 m away. Maybe the calc just needs to redone but that's my opinion.
nah. thanks, though.
Thoughts?

Back