• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

He is stronger than Lance who did more visible damage to Arthur.

i think that’s enough to say he held back quite a bit.
Doing more visible damage =/= holding back, especially since it's explicitly stated that Lance is nearly equal.

Lance made his nose bleed by punching him in the nose, for example, whereas Meliodas attacked his arm while he was blocking.

Also, let's not forget that he made him bleed in both instances by using his powers, not his strength.

Last edited:
Doing more visible damage =/= holding back, especially since it's explicitly stated that Lance is nearly equal.
Here Lance fall short of Meliodas’s lvl.
Lance doing more visible damage and sending Arthur Flying with ease defeating him makes me think Meliodas who’s stronger could’ve done the same with ease.
Lance made his nose bleed by punching him in the nose, for example, whereas Meliodas attacked his arm while he was blocking.
Also, let's not forget that he made him bleed in both instances by using his powers, not his strength.
He quite litteraly forced Chaos to save Arthur.
Meliodas also hold back to avoid hurting Arthur to bad.

Here Lance fall short of Meliodas’s lvl.
I just sent the scan from the previous chapter saying that he's nearly equal.
Lance doing more visible damage
Already addressed. Lance only did said visible damage through hax means, like stealing Arthur's teeth.
and sending Arthur Flying with ease defeating him makes me think Meliodas who’s stronger could’ve done the same with ease.
Firstly, sending someone flying is meaningless, especially since he took Arthur completely off-guard. Does this mean Ruin is equal to Meliodas? Secondly, it's explained that he was reading Arthur's mind throughout the encounter. Arthur mentioned that Lance's abilities fell short of Meliodas' before the battle even happened, so that doesn't imply Meliodas would win more easily.
He quite litteraly forced Chaos to save Arthur.
Via Shining Road, rather than any of the physical abilities he used against Arthur previously.

I just sent the scan from the previous chapter saying that he's nearly equal.
Idk how the panel you sent is comparing Meliodas to Lance he talked about Bartra’s omen ability and then said Lance fall short of Meli’s lvl
Already addressed. Lance only did said visible damage through hax means, like stealing Arthur's teeth.
Shining road, Pierced through Chaos Arthur chest, punched his face
Firstly, sending someone flying is meaningless, especially since he took Arthur completely off-guard.
I was talking about the « instant defeat » panel
Does this mean Ruin is equal to Meliodas?
No
Secondly, it's explained that he was reading Arthur's mind throughout the encounter. Arthur mentioned that Lance's abilities fell short of Meliodas' before the battle even happened, so that doesn't imply Meliodas would win more easily.
Lance then still chocked him despite being unable to read Chaos.

Via Shining Road, rather than any of the physical abilities he used against Arthur previously.
What does it change Arthur already saw Shining road before and still thought Lance fall short of Meli’s lvl

Meliodas was worried for Arthur too

Idk how the panel you sent is comparing Meliodas to Lance he talked about Bartra’s omen ability and then said Lance fall short of Meli’s lvl
My mistake then. But how does your panel indicate that Lance is significantly inferior to Mel, or anything?
Pierced through Chaos Arthur chest
Arthur was disappearing because that knight's mission was complete, and it wouldn't matter anyway because he'd just activated a far superior form that is shown to not be aura dependent. The Meliodas statement came before Arthur even saw that form.

Think about it right, if Lance actually impaled Arthur, why isn't there a drop of blood and gore or anything on Lancelot's hand, just damaged bits of cloak?
punched his face
Did an unknown amount of damage, as his nose was already bleeding.
Exactly.
Lance then still chocked him despite being unable to read Chaos.
While he was conversing and Lance was in his super form.
What does it change Arthur already saw Shining road before and still thought Lance fall short of Meli’s lvl
Arthur saw a Shining Road that failed to kill Tristan.
Meliodas was worried for Arthur too
So? Percival was worried as well. Does that mean Arthur was actually in danger?

Last edited:
My mistake then. But how does your panel indicate that Lance is significantly inferior to Mel, or anything?
Doesn’t « fall short » means he’s like way weaker ?
Arthur was disappearing because that knight's mission was complete, and it wouldn't matter anyway because he'd just activated a far superior form that is shown to not be aura dependent. The Meliodas statement came before Arthur even saw that form.
His chest was pierced still in the first place He disappeared after

fair
Think about it right, if Lance actually impaled Arthur, why isn't there a drop of blood and gore or anything on Lancelot's hand, just damaged bits of cloak?
Cause he disappeared leaving nothing behind no blood nothing
Did an unknown amount of damage, as his nose was already bleeding.
Pulled his ass and stomped him throughout the whole fight
Him conversing doesn’t change shit about how chocked He was
Arthur saw a Shining Road that failed to kill Tristan.
He still knew the nature of the attack etc…
So? Percival was worried as well. Does that mean Arthur was actually in danger?
Meliodas worrying about Arthur after the Shining Road attack pretty clearly confirms he doesn’t want him to get harmed too much

Doesn’t « fall short » means he’s like way weaker ?
No. It just means it doesn't reach the same level.
His chest was pierced still in the first place He disappeared after
It doesn't matter if what he pierced wasn't actually a totally solid Arthur.
Cause he disappeared leaving nothing behind no blood nothing
That makes absolutely no sense.

If he was still there and solid when the punch happened, disappearing after that wouldn't just make the blood on someone's hand before even disappearing go away. There'd still be blood on Lance's hand at some point, but we can see there's not.
Pulled his ass and stomped him throughout the whole fight
Again, by mind reading and using hax.

Your arguments are getting awfully circular.
Him conversing doesn’t change shit about how chocked He was
It absolutely does, what it doesn't change is the fact that he was using the super form for this instance, so what you're saying still doesn't matter.
He still knew the nature of the attack etc…
This is just a cop-out. I don't even think I have to address it.

It's like saying Gohan knows the nature of a Kamehameha, so he should know Cell's full power even when he's suppressing himself.
Meliodas worrying about Arthur after the Shining Road attack pretty clearly confirms he doesn’t want him to get harmed too much
I thought you meant after the punch. I'm not denying that Shining Road would've ****** him up, I'm just saying that nothing suggests it's equal to his physical strength in that instance.

Hell, even if we say you're right that Lance did damage him beforehand, there is an enormous difference between giving Arthur a bloody nose and one-shotting him. So Shining Road would still be far superior to Lance physically (as I have it on the planned profiles).

Last edited:
No. It just means it doesn't reach the same level.
Mb then
It doesn't matter if what he pierced wasn't actually a totally solid Arthur.
He disappeared after tho
That makes absolutely no sense.

If he was still there and solid when the punch happened, disappearing after that wouldn't just make the blood on someone's hand before even disappearing go away. There'd still be blood on Lance's hand at some point, but we can see there's not.
Everything Would disappear
Again, by mind reading and using hax.
Still stomped ratio
Your arguments are getting awfully circular.

It absolutely does, what it doesn't change is the fact that he was using the super form for this instance, so what you're saying still doesn't matter.
Ye hence why i said « fair » in the previous message
This is just a cop-out. I don't even think I have to address it.

It's like saying Gohan knows the nature of a Kamehameha, so he should know Cell's full power even when he's suppressing himself.

I thought you meant after the punch. I'm not denying that Shining Road would've ****** him up, I'm just saying that nothing suggests it's equal to his physical strength in that instance.

Hell, even if we say you're right that Lance did damage him beforehand, there is an enormous difference between giving Arthur a bloody nose and one-shotting him. So Shining Road would still be far superior to Lance physically (as I have it on the planned profiles).
It’s way too long for me to read everything it’s 5:38 AM 👾

Meliodas still stomps

He disappeared after tho
My point is that he was still in the process of disappearing.
Everything Would disappear
But it wouldn't disappear before the supposed disappearance took place in time, would it? That'd be like saying a ball can be at the bottom of a hill before it rolls down it. So your own logic can't work here.

My point is that he was still in the process of disappearing.

But it wouldn't disappear before the supposed disappearance took place in time, would it? That'd be like saying a ball can be at the bottom of a hill before it rolls down it. So your own logic can't work here.
Here we can clearly see the tissue from his cape getting spilt and then Arthur disappearing which should suggest He pierced before Arthur disappeared.

Yeah, exclusively the cape and nothing else, hence the point I'm trying to make. That's why I already gave that scan.

Also, if your point is that the blood would've disappeared (before Arthur did, somehow), wouldn't the cape fragments that disappeared with him also have disappeared?

Yeah, exclusively the cape and nothing else, hence the point I'm trying to make. That's why I already gave that scan.
Looks like the whole torso disappeared cape included so it would be weird to consider his body disappeared before

Given that the torso disappeared before other parts of his body, like his head, I don't think so.

You're the only one saying this, not the manga. So forgive me if I don't take this at face value.

We also see the other parts disappear and the bottom of his torso (cape included) not disappear. It's a fact that certain parts of his body didn't disappear at the same time as others, and there's plenty of time before this panel.

Manga is a static medium, and your point still doesn't line up with its own logic because, again, the cape fragments wouldn't have been there either if the blood disappeared supposedly at the same time.

Anyway, I don't feel the need to continue this argument because this was super Lance.

It's kind of weird for Donny, since the Talismans scale to 10x Percy's AP, and Donny is inferior to Percy.

Maybe Anne and Donny should just scale with weaponry and telekinesis, or something.

We also see the other parts disappear and the bottom of his torso (cape included) not disappear. It's a fact that certain parts of his body didn't disappear at the same time as others, and there's plenty of time before this panel.

Manga is a static medium, and your point still doesn't line up with its own logic because, again, the cape fragments wouldn't have been there either if the blood disappeared supposedly at the same time.

Anyway, I don't feel the need to continue this argument because this was super Lance.
I was only able to apply two of the changes the other ones won't let edit could you apply the remaining changes from another small crt(and fix the ones I did the Meliodas and high-ranking demons resistance?) Please

Back