• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

From this thread, i guess this ftl+ calculation was eventually become "hiding calculation" Just like byasura ever said in here. Even though i don't think I'm sounding anything to fool people in those calc. But after i think it again, i guess it's still unusuable due too much asumption got stacking rather than actual that canonly has statement/canon perception (which is in this case was arthur not really got blitzed, just mere surprised, and tristan not really have actual statement for being comparable in speed with other that has sol speed unlike lancelot and percival that have it).
Tristan is equal to Percival.
So i think calculating macduff that was blitzed percival more make sense and valid rather than this circular asumption.
Good idea to add the 2 calcs

He actually much stronger and faster than percival, he could blitz meland multiple times, which percival can't do. But that was in narrative way, he still lacks of statement that was needed for calc so it's not becoming calc stacking unlike percival and lancelot that has clear statement. Also in the calc, tristan reasoning was rejected, and arthur the one what i've used before.

From this thread, i guess this ftl+ calculation was eventually become "hiding calculation" Just like byasura ever said in here. Even though i don't think I'm sounding anything to fool people in those calc. But after i think it again, i guess it's still unusuable due too much asumption got stacking rather than actual that canonly has statement/canon perception (which is in this case was arthur not really got blitzed, just mere surprised, and tristan not really have actual statement for being comparable in speed with other that has sol speed unlike lancelot and percival that have it).

So i think calculating macduff that was blitzed percival more make sense and valid rather than this circular asumption.
What would the values be if we used the reaction of lightning?

nah. thanks, though.
Shouldn't SD also get fission she created the sun grace. Also shouldn't SD and tarmiel and sariel have an interdimensional range since they can create a portal to the domain of god? Shouldn't they both have bfr? Also I think nnt hax crt 3.5 is accepted and can be applied. Also have you seen the 2 new abilities on my crt? Also how's life?

I think I need to focus on finishing the 4KoA profiles that this stuff has made me lose interest in.
Also, it seemed like the water was moving to stop Estarossa from flying out if tarmiel can control the entire ocean nnt can have class p LS. Also, I think it's implied that Estarossa destroyed the dimension to escape. So he should get limited spacial manipulation.

Shouldn't SD also get fission she created the sun grace.
I guess this is fine.
Also shouldn't SD and tarmiel and sariel have an interdimensional range since they can create a portal to the domain of god?
Yes.
Shouldn't they both have bfr
Yes.
Also I think nnt hax crt 3.5 is accepted and can be applied. Also have you seen the 2 new abilities on my crt?
I'm busy and just woke up.
Also how's life?
Fine. Hby?
Also, it seemed like the water was moving to stop Estarossa from flying out if tarmiel can control the entire ocean nnt can have class p LS.
We've been over this in the past; the translation was wrong, and controlling a relatively small tributary of water is nowhere near Class P. This is like saying someone can move the Earth just because they shifted a small asteroid.
Also, I think it's implied that Estarossa destroyed the dimension to escape. So he should get limited spacial manipulation.
Nothing implies that. It's just stated that he escaped.
Also it was Estarossa darkness that allowed him to interact with tarmeil liquid form in numerous occasions so would it be ok if high-ranking demon have elemental npi?
We've also been over this. No.

The fact that Estarossa has it doesn't mean that every single Demon does.

I personally don't want to go into this again if it's just the same reasoning.

Last edited:
I guess this is fine.

Yes.

Yes.

I'm busy and just woke up.

Fine. Hby?

We've been over this in the past; the translation was wrong, and controlling a relatively small tributary of water is nowhere near Class P. This is like saying someone can move the Earth just because they shifted a small asteroid.

Nothing implies that. It's just stated that he escaped.

We've also been over this. No.

The fact that Estarossa has it doesn't mean that every single Demon does.

I personally don't want to go into this again.
I am doing great. The thing is that you can't just walk out of separate dimensions without breaking the dimensional barrier or creating a portal it's not like walking out of the house if you get what I mean. I mean if his grace is ocean and he created the entire ocean it could be possible that he can control the whole thing but I digress. Darkness Is still darkness all demons have it what I was proposing is that demons that are stronger than 2c Estarossa should be capable of hitting tarmiel with darkness.

The thing is that you can't just walk out of separate dimensions without breaking the dimensional barrier or creating a portal it's not like walking out of the house if you get what I mean.
Hence why Estarossa has teleportation.
I mean if his grace is ocean and he created the entire ocean it could be possible that he can control the whole thing but I digress.
We're not just going to go off what you think is possible.
Darkness Is still darkness all demons have it what I was proposing is that demons that are stronger than 2c Estarossa should be capable of hitting tarmiel with darkness.
Darkness is still applied in a certain way. That doesn't mean everyone in the series has such an advanced form of darkness manipulation without proof.

This is the kind of thing Deceived would remove within a month of it getting added.

Hence why Estarossa has teleportation.

We're not just going to go off what you think is possible.

Darkness is still applied in a certain way. That doesn't mean everyone in the series has such an advanced form of darkness manipulation without proof.

This is the kind of thing Deceived would remove within a month of it getting added.
Teleportation just seems weird since it's such a useful ability that was only used once? Not likely but I digress. What proof is needed? 2c Estarossa darkness<<< Meliodas, Chandler, Cusack, Zeldris and demon king darkness by leagues. Also, their control of darkness and experience is like 1000 times better than 2c Estarossa. At the very least likely or possibly works here.

Teleportation just seems weird since it's such a useful ability that was only used once? Not likely but I digress.
Could say the same thing about manipulating space itself.
What proof is needed?
Them actually using power nullification.
2c Estarossa darkness<<< Meliodas, Chandler, Cusack, Zeldris and demon king darkness by leagues.
Nothing suggests it's strength related.
Also, their control of darkness and experience is like 1000 times better than 2c Estarossa. At the very least likely or possibly works here.
Maybe DK, but almost nobody else has shown the same level of darkness manipulation.

Plus, certain transformations (like Wrath) are notably shown to enhance control over Darkness.

You really don't have any solid proof here.

Could say the same thing about manipulating space itself.

Them actually using power nullification.

Nothing suggests it's strength related.

Maybe DK, but almost nobody else has shown the same level of darkness manipulation.

Plus, certain transformations (like Wrath) are notably shown to enhance control over Darkness.

You really don't have any solid proof here.
Meliodas made trillion dark, Zeldris made ominous nebula both techniques no one has ever replicated demon clan I mean. So your telling me that a demon that is stronger than a character and has the same darkness power a the demon who did that feat can't replicate it? I would at least settle for likely or possibly.

Good idea to add the 2 calcs
Thoughts on this?

Meliodas made trillion dark, Zeldris made ominous nebula both techniques no one has ever replicated demon clan I mean.
Very specifically including each other, despite the astronomical gap between Zeldris' pre-CBL first mark and assault mode. Are you starting to get the picture now? Some characters just have unique ways of using darkness.
So your telling me that a demon that is stronger than a character and has the same darkness power a the demon who did that feat can't replicate it? I would at least settle for likely or possibly.
The only thing I'm telling you is that this isn't even proof.

Very specifically including each other, despite the astronomical gap between Zeldris' first mark and assault mode. Are you starting to get the picture now? Some characters just have unique ways of using darkness.

The only thing I'm telling you is that this isn't even proof.
Would it be ok for the DK at least I mean he is the demon of all demons? Also can ban punch stopping the DK storm with a punch impressive what would it yield hypothetically? Did you find any other impressive nnt feats that can be called? I am sure their is a lot if you check reddit.

Would it be ok for the DK at least I mean he is the demon of all demons?
Honestly, I don't think it's enough.
Also can ban punch stopping the DK storm with a punch impressive what would it yield hypothetically?
It's like Island level, apparently. It'd have been an upgrade before my upgrades happened.
Did you find any other impressive nnt feats that can be called? I am sure their is a lot if you check reddit.
I didn't. Trust me, I've checked everywhere. It's hyper-inflated calculations, backwards logic, or no upgrades at all.

Last edited:
If they are level 4 and 5, that would make Pell and Ironside stronger than Duff.

Gawain (excluding her ultimate attack) was equal to Galand, who was weaker than Percival with the levels of Hope that he used to fight Meland.

So being a bit stronger than her wouldn't suggest that.

He actually much stronger and faster than percival, he could blitz meland multiple times, which percival can't do. But that was in narrative way, he still lacks of statement that was needed for calc so it's not becoming calc stacking unlike percival and lancelot that has clear statement. Also in the calc, tristan reasoning was rejected, and arthur the one what i've used before.
Base to base they were relative hence why He scales to Lightspeed Tristan statement.

If he is as strong as Percival that’s stated to be > Lightspeed Fiddick He scales.
It’s not a leap in logic it’s factual

Bruv, that's how French people would spell Fiddich.
Hell nah we pronounce it « Fiddiche » tho

Base Tristan was relative before Percival started to take extra power from the Holy Knights. We see his energies greatly expand after they mount their defence against Meland, which happened after the knockout. Percy even notes that his power is 'springing out' while fighting Meland.

Base Tristan would just scale above CO Chaos Galand and pre-Chaos Melascula, while his Demon Mark is FTL.

Base to base they were relative hence why He scales to Lightspeed Tristan statement.

If he is as strong as Percival that’s stated to be > Lightspeed Fiddick He scales.
It’s not a leap in logic it’s factual

Hell nah we pronounce it « Fiddiche » tho
i think i am pronouncing this wrong (fid-did-chi)?

Base Tristan was relative before Percival started to take extra power from the Holy Knights. We see his energies greatly expand after they mount their defence against Meland, which happened after the knockout. Percy even notes that his power is 'springing out' while fighting Meland.

Base Tristan would just scale above CO Chaos Galand and pre-Chaos Melascula, while his Demon Mark is FTL.
Oh Yeah forgot about this Wrath Tristan Is superior still so it doesn’t change anything

i think i am pronouncing this wrong (fid-did-chi)?
Nah the letter « e » in french isn’t pronounced the same it’s like « euh » so it’s more like « fiddicheuh » what sounds like the letter « e » for you Is « i » for us

Thanks baby love.

Liones Percy: > 20.6 teratons (Equal to Tristan)
Makai Percy: Higher (stronger than his Liones self)
Makai Percy + Enchant: 206 teratons (10x base)
Macduff: > 20.6 teratons AP (One shotted Percy) Possibly 206 teratons Durability (A fully commited Percy using enchantment for a day couldn’t kill him)
Mini Percy: Either > 20.6 or 206 teratons (One taped Macduff)
DM Tristan: > 41.2 Teratons
Enlarged DM Tristan: 82.4 Teratons
+ Enchantment: 164.8 Teratons (As a demon he should be Destroyer type so maybe 824 teratons)
assuming that percy adsorbed 20.6 more teratons this would put him at 41.2 in based and 412 with enchantment. so now if we assumes that percy is 206 teratons and that he adsorbed 206 more teratons this would put him at 412 in base and 4120tertons with enchanment. so we have county-large country percy or possibly larger country-continent + percy

assuming that percy adsorbed 20.6 more teratons this would put him at 41.2 in based and 412 with enchantment. so now if we assumes that percy is 206 teratons and that he adsorbed 206 more teratons this would put him at 412 in base and 4120tertons with enchanment. so we have county-large country percy or possibly larger country-continent + percy
He absorbing pure hope energy twin that he always use to enchant his sword, 206 teratons percival make more sense i guess?
But it was sus cause pellegarde and ironside shouldn't be have 10 gap difference statistic

Back