• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I don't see how that changes literally anything, especially since we have no idea how long it took him to make the Demon Realm while in his absolute prime.

It's awash in poison. Also, it's quite possible that nothing can survive it due to, you know, being poisonous and insanely high-velocity.

I'll address the rest in a bit, but there's literally nothing even saying it's miasma. So I really don't see why I need to.

Yeah it does, actually.

Edit: I should look into the translations, since miasma is called poison here.

Nabaka even says Zeldris and Derieri's darkness coverings are miasma.

It's stated to be high-density energy.
Then we can change to other deadly poisonous density i guess? I doubt the result won't be far (probably)

Anyways since this new rule get accepted

Are we officially can use normal old britainn? Since it's also normal britannia and earth by nakaba itself, there is just so much inconsistency even in early chapter of fkoa fox lancelot statement to britannia part also inconsistent.

I asked Aether to add a few things to the OP like basic context that can be added for NNT noobs to understand the situation better and avoid arguing from things like « sky = Planet range »

It isn’t.

@Mr._Bambu had the exact same argument on his personal wall i explained why the dimension size Is what should be used.
Y’all should stop assuming things from 1 message
It's currently rejected my guy. Mr Bambu disagrees with it right now, until he's convinced otherwise it stays rejected.

You are talking like he's given the greenlight on the calc.

Then we can change to other deadly poisonous density i guess? I doubt the result won't be far (probably)
As I showed with the translations, that doesn't make sense.
The problem with this, aside from the rejection outright, is that we still don't know if the 'strange golden light' that burns Guila (who's a vampire) is simply from the miasma-cleared skies of the demon world, or is actually the goddess magic.

Are we officially can use normal old britainn? Since it's also normal britannia and earth by nakaba itself, there is just so much inconsistency even in early chapter of fkoa fox lancelot statement to britannia part also inconsistent.
It wouldn't change any ratings, and that's for calculations. We have very consistent statements and maps that put Britannia as smaller.

The problem with this, aside from the rejection outright,
He didn’t have context.
is that we still don't know if the 'strange golden light' that burns Guila (who's a vampire) is simply from the miasma-cleared skies of the demon world, or is actually the goddess magic.
I mean it’s implicit that this light Is the sacred light.
She was not burnt or even disturbed by sunlight on Earth.
This light Is different from normal sunlight as stated in the novel

We have absolutely 0 reason to ignore what’s given to us and assume something that is just false.

Also it’s Gelda not Guila*

It wouldn't change any ratings, and that's for calculations. We have very consistent statements and maps that put Britannia as smaller.
Okay let's see
As far we know about the map statement

Zuhur gourge to liones 150 miles

Liones to fairy forest 20 miles

Camelot to megadozen 300 miles

Camelot to corand 100 miles

Big serpent skeleton (FKOA ch 6) to liones 200 miles

All of them showing different size if we doing calculation on map from 300 km to 497 km in total
So idk where is consistentsy

Okay let's see
As far we know about the map statement

Zuhur gourge to liones 150 miles

Liones to fairy forest 20 miles

Camelot to megadozen 300 miles

Camelot to corand 100 miles

Big serpent skeleton (FKOA ch 6) to liones 200 miles

All of them showing different size if we doing calculation on map from 300 km to 497 km in total
Isn’t this map (August 2016) the most recent one ? Couldn’t we use the 100km measurement on the side to get the actual size of it assuming it’s different from IRL from what we know of it.

I mean it’s implicit that this light Is the sacred light.
She was not burnt or even disturbed by sunlight on Earth.
They're still vulnerable to sunlight, as seen with the other vampires.
This light Is different from normal sunlight as stated in the novel
It's an entirely different realm.
We have absolutely 0 reason to ignore what’s given to us
It's called burden of proof; you need to prove, without a shadow of a doubt, that this is Goddess magic, before we can use it.

We aren't ignoring anything at the moment, we're looking for more proof so that it's even acceptable.
and assume something that is just false.
I'm not saying it's false, I'm saying we need more than 1 shaky bit of evidence (especially given that they'd already cleared out all the miasma by this point, making it somewhat unlikely that their goddess magic would still be in the land) to accept this calculation, even if it wasn't thousands of times beyond any accepted feat in the series.
Also it’s Gelda not Guila*
I wrote it in a rush.
The fact that, on most maps in the series, these locations are shown to be enormous swathes of Britannia rather than like 5% of the land.

Camelot to Liones itself is the vast majority of the country.
Isn’t this map (August 2016) the most recent one ? Couldn’t we use the 100km measurement on the side to get the actual size of it assuming it’s different from IRL from what we know of it.
You'd get 880 km from that.

Last edited:

It seems that Boris is getting class p LS for kicking saitama into the moon that means the ban smashing the demon can be used since it’s also class p

It's called burden of proof; you need to prove, without a shadow of a doubt, that this is Goddess magic, before we can use it.

We aren't ignoring anything at the moment, we're looking for more proof so that it's even acceptable.

I'm not saying it's false, I'm saying we need more than 1 shaky bit of evidence (especially given that they'd already cleared out all the miasma by this point, making it somewhat unlikely that their goddess magic would still be in the land) to accept this calculation, even if it wasn't thousands of times beyond any accepted feat in the series.

I wrote it in a rush.

The fact that, on most maps in the series, these locations are shown to be enormous swathes of Britannia rather than like 5% of the land.

How’s life? Any progress on the 4 knights profiles? Can this be used?

As I showed with the translations, that doesn't make sense.

The problem with this, aside from the rejection outright, is that we still don't know if the 'strange golden light' that burns Guila (who's a vampire) is simply from the miasma-cleared skies of the demon world, or is actually the goddess magic.

Why wasn’t this used?

I looked at the kanji.

DK's storms (I have no clue what the proper translation for this whole scan is), Melascula's miasma, Meliodas' Assault Mode emissions (which doesn't say vapours, btw), and the Demon World's miasma are all 瘴気.

Other instances of poison in the series are different.

Either, they all are miasma, or Nabaka refers to poisonous gas in general as miasma. Personally, I think they're all just miasma, but Makai can clarify this.

But, as I said, it doesn't really change anything (it probably makes it worse) because we know what miasma in the series is, and the density from Bambu's calc wouldn't apply.
Can this also be used it’s a huge upgrade supporting high 6a nnt?

Fine.

We had discussions about it in that thread, and concluded that we shouldn't use perception stuff for the moment. We might be making a new one to address this.

Not at the moment.
Sunshine" is power refer to creation of Create and manipulate of miniature sun size

sunshine grace power can give intense light and radiation as the same properties to real sun, and also got supporting feats from melascula and bellion that said, standing infront "sun" grace just like standing infront sun itself.

It's even show it in manga series or even movie that sun they created are

Literally sun but in small size

It's even shown to have a sunstorm or solar flare around it which contains heat, magnetic and iozoning radiation

And more evidence,

When escanor created small sun from his back

There is statement in the raw side panelconfirmly if sun that they created from their body is a star "hoshi 星" in the sentence. That mean the sun contains star material just like real sun.
Is this enough evidence that we can get taxation manipulation back for sunshine?

Come on man, all of them are rejected, can you just not please bumping those thing.

I do take care my blog, if i leave it without any news or update that could be mean it's rejected in any means you didn't know
I do have some conversation with cgm that has knowledge on my topic calculation

You just always repeatly asking the same thing everyweek even if you already know the answer

Unphased by Britannia Sunlight.
And ?
It’s said.
There is a magical sphere of goddess light that appeared and cleared DARKNESS but we should assume that it’s not goddess light despite the main antagonist of the movie being… a goddess and the narrator explaining that this light has something « sacred »

"The sky of the demon world, which should have been dark regardless of day or night, was filled with a strange golden light"

"This light... it makes me sick... On the other hand, it was Gerda who held her hand in front of her face in disgust. The sky is endlessly golden, and it seems different from the sun on earth, but she's a vampire, is it a light that belongs to something sacred after all?"

Remember at this point the true antagonist wasn’t introduced hence why he just foreshadowed the fact it was something sacred.
No I feel more like ignoring shit we know is factual I mean you were accepting it as goddess magic at first but now that there is a concrete calc you changed your mind.

Also, even if said light was gone at the time they entered the dimension it wouldn’t change anything.
Said light bypassed something normal sunlight can’t go through throughout the entire dimension no matter when, the calc is about it’s range and luminosity.

Range: Entirety of miasma that fills Makai.
Luminosity: More than normal sunlight to pass through miasma.
Miasma refills the land Asura, the narration talks about a light that has something sacred.
I wrote it in a rush.
It’s okay

Let’s just not use a map 😭

Last edited:
Come on man, all of them are rejected, can you just not please bumping those thing.

I do take care my blog, if i leave it without any news or update that could be mean it's rejected in any means you didn't know
I do have some conversation with cgm that has knowledge on my topic calculation

You just always repeatly asking the same thing everyweek even if you already know the answer
Sorry some of them are impressive and could be able to be used with just a little tweaking and some more staff input at least try.

Sorry some of them are impressive and could be able to be used with just a little tweaking and some more staff input at least try.
We've already done different methods for those, so they have been tweaked. And the speed stuff will be discussed later.

Plus, we've already been through why many of those calculations and statements just lack proper proof to begin with.
is it a light that belongs to something sacred after all?"
Literally everything else you said is completely wrong and irrelevant, but I misremembered this part. So, nvm. You're correct here.
No I feel more like ignoring shit we know is factual I mean you were accepting it as goddess magic at first but now that there is a concrete calc you changed your mind.
No I didn't change my mind (at least not to put down an upgrade, anyway). The calc isn't even accepted mathematically, and I've constantly been arguing this feat to death because of how vague it is.

Anyway, I still think we should get some more detail on how this feat happened before we apply anything concretely (that doesn't mean a possibly rating for a corrected calc is out of the question).

Last edited:
We've already done different methods for those, so they have been tweaked. And the speed stuff will be discussed later.

Plus, we've already been through why many of those calculations and statements just lack proper proof to begin with.

Literally everything else you said is completely wrong and irrelevant, but I misremembered this part. So, nvm. You're correct here.

No I didn't change my mind (at least not to put down an upgrade, anyway). The calc isn't even accepted mathematically, and I've constantly been arguing this feat to death because of how vague it is.

Anyway, I still think we should get some more detail on how this feat happened before we apply anything concretely (that doesn't mean a possibly rating for a corrected calc is out of the question).
It would be nice to have an update on the completion of the 4 knights profiles just saying

It would be nice if you could genuinely just stop asking me everyday, as I've asked many times. Bookmark this comment or something if you can't retain it.

Anyway, I want to have this and another sandbox I'm working on done by tomorrow.

Mhh sure.
Some parts were ironical
Nice
Dark Carioca said math is fine, Bambu didn’t even talk math wise and you were neutral iirc since you never had to give your thoughts on this method
No details would add value to it.
All we need is a range and intensity of light for this calc, we have both we’ll upgrade it later if we have a range upgrade.

Though you are the one who decides when to apply the upgrade sooo I don’t have a word to give.

I'm neutral due to the lack of info.

All of the calculations speedster gave for the quintillionth time were mathematically correct, but they're not applicable. That's the distinction that needs to be made.

It would. For example, the actual range of this light (beyond just 'sky') and how exactly they caused it.

I'll tell you what; if we can't get any more details on this in the foreseeable future, I think it could definitely become a likely rating.

All of the calculations speedster gave for the quintillionth time were mathematically correct, but they're not applicable. That's the distinction that needs to be made.

It would. For example, the actual range of this light (beyond just 'sky') and how exactly they caused it.
Sky in Japanese isn’t just the atmosphere it can be all of the outer space etc…

The range is the entirety of Makai, we already know it thanks to 4KOTA miasma fills the dimension it’s been made clear.

We now have to estimate the size of Makai I think we have it at Star lvl which is the used size in the calc.

How they caused it is kind of irrelevant all we need to know for the calc to be relevant is range and luminosity.

What would downgrade the rating in how they caused it ?
The timeframe?

I'll tell you what; if we can't get any more details on this in the foreseeable future, I think it could definitely become a likely rating.
Definitely yeah

How they caused it is kind of irrelevant all we need to know for the calc to be relevant is range and luminosity.
Yeah, that's what I just said.
What would downgrade the rating in how they caused it ?
Probably not timeframe, since this is continuous wattage.
The timeframe?
No. I just mean how exactly the **** they did literally any of this aside from 'they used goddess magic'. But that's mostly irrelevant because we don't even know what they could've done alternatively.

How’s life? Also would this make nnt characters likely high 6a?

Yeah, that's what I just said.

Probably not timeframe, since this is continuous wattage.

No. I just mean how exactly the **** they did literally any of this aside from 'they used goddess magic'. But that's mostly irrelevant because we don't even know what they could've done alternatively.
I don’t think it’s them directly SD probably cleared the miasma for them to enter, either this or Cheat hope have them light magic we shouldn’t assume they scale to it but SD does anyway.

We know the range already

Back