• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Ok, then. No because we had a thread on it, and didn't end up on agreeing on the literal star stuff. Even Aether concluded it.

Zeldris doesn't have resistance negation.
That thread was like last year and their is more evidence that it has radiation like the sun in fact all the sun releases is solar radiation

And we rejected that exact same radiation stuff anyway.

Now, I just really don't care to continue this. Make a thread or something if you want it because nothing's changed.

Let's put it this way. Baseline Class P is 1e15 kg, and objects in our solar system that can be denser than concrete and aren't hollow breech that kind of range when they're kilometres across.
Huge circular structure with buildings
Immense tower with land in the background
The buildings are full of stairs with guards
Tower
Multiple large structures (other pov)
Mill + a weird structure in the background
Mushroom forest with houses
Large structures everywhere
Floating islands on the background
Entire forest on one of the islands
Ironside’s island
Other islands and what seems to be a kind of moon high in the sky
Other pov on his island

We have more than just a few km of non hollow materials

Edit (more)
Big ass balls
Diodra training field
******* village in the background
Paths

I probably forgot some panels like the one where Pelle and Ironside are fighting on the rock paths (there’s like 10+ non hollow rock paths leading to where they reunite, said paths might be a few km long each time)

Sky in Japanese isn’t just the atmosphere it can be all of the outer space etc…

The range is the entirety of Makai, we already know it thanks to 4KOTA miasma fills the dimension it’s been made clear.

We now have to estimate the size of Makai I think we have it at Star lvl which is the used size in the calc.

How they caused it is kind of irrelevant all we need to know for the calc to be relevant is range and luminosity.

What would downgrade the rating in how they caused it ?
The timeframe?

Definitely yeah
can't we scale demon king to the miasma creation feat, since the miasma been in the makai since its birth ?

If someone is able to make all this to a whole concrete calc that person would the the GOAT

Just post this in the calculation request thread and someone will calc it it could be class p to class z

can't we scale demon king to the miasma creation feat, since the miasma been in the makai since its birth ?
We don’t have any timeframe for it’s creation, also we can’t assume a mass for the miasma.

theres also hella clouds
Yeah

If someone is able to make all this to a whole concrete calc that person would the the GOAT
DAMN you are about to be the goat then… 😖

All jokes aside it would be a 10+ parts subdivided calc with each structure getting px scaled and calculated individually from what we see in the panels.

It would be a massive lowball but certainly our best option

can't we use meli,zel or og demon age for the time frame of makai?
No we would have to know how old earth and gods are precisely and then use the oldest demons age to have a lowballed estimate we do not have the infos currently.

We could argue about earth creation originating from a single output (Chaos thought).
But it’s not accepted.

No we would have to know how old earth and gods are precisely and then use the oldest demons age to have a lowballed estimate we do not have the infos currently.

We could argue about earth creation originating from a single output (Chaos thought).
But it’s not accepted.
the og demon is the oldest and he is 6400 iirc

DK is referring to when he was sealed in Purgatory at the end of the Holy War.

Time passes significantly faster compared to the normal world (1 minute = 1 year in Purgatory), thusly 100 million years in Purgatory would actually be around 190 years.

In truth, DK should've said 1.6 billion years, since he's been in there for about 3,000 years from the perspective of everyone in the normal world.
the og demon is the oldest and he is 6400 iirc
OG Demon was likely created after the Demon World, especially considering that it was there before he was split into Cusack and Chandler (who are listed as being the same age in the same databook).

Last edited:

Time passes significantly faster compared to the normal world (1 minute = 1 year in Purgatory), thusly 100 million years in Purgatory would actually be around 190 years.

In truth, DK should've said 1.6 billion years, since he's been in there for about 3,000 years from the perspective of everyone in the normal world.

OG Demon was likely created after the Demon World, especially considering that it was there before he was split into Cusack and Chandler (who are listed as being the same age in the same databook).
ccant we use it for a low ball

have any ideas? on how we can find a lowball for earth time frame creation
We have to wait for more informations.
The fact that he created a whole dimension in a few days/weeks would indicate that the timeframe from a planetary range should be even shorter but that’s something we can’t assume.

All we know is that he did create earth with a single intention.

Couldn’t we use the planet creation as a « likely 5-B » feat ?

Using the fact that his power (that is based on will) created earth from nothingness with a single will.
It would mean that said will was enough of an output to create the planet and everything on it and idk if a timeframe would change the result of the output since it’s a one time thing.

Normally the phrase "single intention" Can be shows that he only needs to have one intention or desire to create something, without requiring long steps or processes. I mean cath also instantly created his own dimension or arthur created world unconsiously but since we haven't see how big inside it and soon got break by arthur itself make it can't be used

1.6 billion still counts as over 100 million so it still works
No it doesn't because, again, the Demon World was created before Original Demon was a thing. So we can't use him as a reference point.

The difference between 100 million and 1.6 billion had nothing to do with my point.
Couldn’t we use the planet creation as a « likely 5-B » feat ?
I personally think a possibly is valid, but it'll get rejected like it was in the past.

No it doesn't because, again, the Demon World was created before Original Demon was a thing. So we can't use him as a reference point.

The difference between 100 million and 1.6 billion had nothing to do with my point.
Oh I know I wasn’t agreeing with their point, I was just making a side comment on the 1.6 billion years part

It didn't work last time, and, while I think it's obvious, I don't exactly have any particular logic backing it that'd change anything.

Back