• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Fine.

It depends on the characters. Let's just wait until this shit is sorted before we go that far, ok?

I didn't imply it was.

As you said, it can mean outer space. We don't have a concrete range.
If I may the demon realm is dimension of eternal darkness it’s unknown if a star is inside however the light that was illuminated shown the entire realm.

As you said, it can mean outer space. We don't have a concrete range.
Sky can mean anything, hence why Mr bambu argument is fragile looking at the context that’s given about miasma.

Context indicates that it’s the entire dimension that is FILLED with miasma

« to put into as much as can be held or conveniently contained. »

Thetis also explained what Makai is and how it’s the dimension.

It would make them « likely Low 5-B » and act as a back up for higher feats to be considered as non outliers
Ngl, not really.

It's still too distant for the deities' creation feats (unless you think 50% SD is at least 218 million times Dahlia and Dubs combined), and it's way above anything else in the verse except Chaos making the Earth (which is still too vague for us to accept).
Thetis also explained what Makai is and how it’s the dimension.
I'll take your word for that because I vaguely remember it.

Ngl, not really.

It's still too distant for the deities' creation feats (unless you think 50% SD is at least 218 million times Dahlia and Dubs combined), and it's way above anything else in the verse except Chaos making the Earth (which is still too vague for us to accept).

Is the Coffin of eternal darkness feat usable? It made a huge earthquake across Britannia and Grey demon Hendrickson survived it? Also why isn't higher with revenge counter on Meliodas profile? Also it turns out that boros kicking saitama to the moon can be used for LS class p so maybe ban pushing demon king can be used thoughts? Would it be possible to make the grand cross sandboxes into profiles? If you could do it after your are done with the nnt profiles that would nice.

Ngl, not really.

We have:
DK and SD dimension feats that are unknown for now due to timeframe.
Chaos Earth creation from nothing
Chaos Neo Camelot creation in a really short timeframe
Chaos servants worlds
Chaos Lake creation
Possible Chaos Purgatory creation
Cath absorption of everything
That are all considered as heresy due to being outliers.

Having a clear feat that has context behind it would be great
It’s in the calc’s OP she explained the fact that like Makai etc… Neo Camelot is a dimension.

Is the Coffin of eternal darkness feat usable? It made a huge earthquake across Britannia and Grey demon Hendrickson survived it?
We discussed this.

What he survived was a trap. The earthquake was caused by the seal breaking, and the seal was created by the entire race of Goddesses sacrificing their physical forms.
Also why isn't higher with revenge counter on Meliodas profile?
Again, discussed this.
Also it turns out that boros kicking saitama to the moon can be used for LS class p so maybe ban pushing demon king can be used thoughts?
Those are different cases, but I'll see what I can do later.

We discussed this.

What he survived was a trap. The earthquake was caused by the seal breaking, and the seal was created by the entire race of Goddesses sacrificing their physical forms.

Again, discussed this.

Those are different cases, but I'll see what I can do later.
Well RC can one shot those above Meliodas it should at least be noted

DK and SD dimension feats that are unknown for now due to timeframe.
Like I said, hundreds of millions of times this. That's not really support.
Chaos Earth creation from nothing
Still no timeframe. Plus, Chaos doesn't even scale to them.

It doesn't really change any arguments.
Chaos Neo Camelot creation in a really short timeframe
Not enough details on this. Plus, hundreds of millions of times above this.
Chaos servants worlds
The **** does that even mean?
Chaos Lake creation
That's High 6-A, and already on the profiles.
Possible Chaos Purgatory creation
That's literally infinitely above this. In fact, it's infinitely x infinitely above this.

Nothing would support that.
Cath absorption of everything
When? All he said was that everything dies from age, including stars.
It’s in the calc’s OP she explained the fact that like Makai etc… Neo Camelot is a dimension.
All she said is that it's a dimension, like how the Fairy Realm and Demon Worlds are dimensions. She specified nothing in the vein of size and (grammatically speaking due to the comma) was just talking about how they're different continuums.

Last edited:
It's probably reffering to "world beyond" A world realm where lady on lake reside and lancelot ever was. It's probably also created by chaos due she state she brought birth by chaos, or maybe she create it
All she said is that it's a dimension, like how the Fairy Realm and Demon Worlds are dimensions. She specified nothing in the vein of size and (grammatically speaking due to the comma) was just talking about how they're different continuums.
Maybe makai can check raw scan for this, fan translation could be wrong maybe

Still no timeframe. Plus, Chaos doesn't even scale to them.

It doesn't really change any arguments.

Not enough details on this. Plus, hundreds of millions of times above this.

That's literally infinitely above this. In fact, it's infinitely x infinitely above this.

Nothing would support that.

What are you arguing about? I thought you said we should wait until the calc is figured out. Any possible LS upgrade? Keeping neo camelot afloat could be class Z and yes it's Arthur who is maintaining it here

Aether made a calculation on the AP value if it contained a pocket dimension with sun-sized star and an equally distant equivalent of Earth.

Since we don't know that for a fact yet, we're keeping it on the back burner.

Oh I didn’t understand what you were saying
Jericho and other servants have worlds where reality is altered
Jericho has an adult version of Lancelot for exemple

There is also the world beyond that Arthur probably created which is the place where LOTL lure people
High 6-A is how much energy it could absorb it may be way higher than this we just actually don’t know how high it is
And that he was going to destroy anything with a form.
Yeah hence why we are waiting for more things like a sun to appear.

Tho this statement indicates Makai too is a dimension.
In 4Kota it’s explained that Makai is filled with Miasma
That’s why I think the golden sky calculation should be applied.

Jericho and other servants have worlds where reality is altered
Jericho has an adult version of Lancelot for exemple
That still wouldn't work.
High 6-A is how much energy it could absorb it may be way higher than this we just actually don’t know how high it is
Ok, but the Low 5-B calculation wouldn't have any bearing on that.
And that he was going to destroy anything with a form.
I can't remember that. I'll go look for it.
Tho this statement indicates Makai too is a dimension.
I'm not contesting that. But dimension doesn't mean equal in size.

I'm not contesting that. But dimension doesn't mean equal in size.
Yeah that’s what we agreed on.

Makai still is Star sized with Miasma filling it and the Golden light cleared it and made it endlessly golden

This feat is the most solid thing we have currently.

We have range, luminosity and 4Kota statements to back them up.

I have no idea.

Let's put it this way. Class P is 1e15 kg, and objects in our solar system that can be denser than concrete and aren't hollow breech that kind of range when they're kilometres across.
"Sunshine" is power refer to creation of Create and manipulate of miniature sun size

sunshine grace power can give intense light and radiation as the same properties to real sun, and also got supporting feats from melascula and bellion that said, standing infront "sun" grace just like standing infront sun itself.

It's even show it in manga series or even movie that sun they created are

Literally sun but in small size

It's even shown to have a sunstorm or solar flare around it which contains heat, magnetic and iozoning radiation

And more evidence,

When escanor created small sun from his back

There is statement in the raw side panel confirmly if sun that they created from their body is a star "hoshi 星" in the sentence. That mean the sun contains star material just like real sun.

Is this enought to get radatipn manipulation for sunshine user again? thoughts?

Ok, then. No because we had a thread on it, and didn't end up on agreeing on the literal star stuff. Even Aether concluded it.

Zeldris doesn't have resistance negation.

Back