• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Bringing up Meliodas doesn't really mean anything.... that just makes it more weird...

Does Nabaka Suzuki have some sort of preference to MCs that are child-sized despite their ages?
He seems to be a fan of Shotas and them getting together with tall mature busty women

I’m just glad it’s not the reverse… Wait Elaine exists… I forgot

He seems to be a fan of Shotas and them getting together with tall mature busty women

I’m just glad it’s not the reverse… Wait Elaine exists… I forgot
tbh this dont make sense to me... shotas is equally wrong lol and tbh if we look at other series they dont get the same age hate as NNT... like fairy tail.. wendy is like what? 11-14? yet she naked 24/7 and no1 says crap

Anyway I hope all of you guys are ready for the NNT upgrades which are taking forever but slowly and surely they will come just check out NNT crt 2

tbh this dont make sense to me... shotas is equally wrong lol and tbh if we look at other series they dont get the same age hate as NNT... like fairy tail.. wendy is like what? 11-14? yet she naked 24/7 and no1 says crap
Well at least in scenario 1, I get to look at hot mature women, I get nothing from scenario 2

Also don’t bring up Wendy like she’s sexualized 24/7, she’s very very rarely ever seen in that context, and when she is, I hate it

My issue is Elaine look 8 and she’s with a very adult looking Ban, which is makes it drastically uncomfortable to see them together, this was somewhat fixed when she got her adult form

was just wondering since their just fragments of power tho maybe i dont fully understand concepts
Something being accepted as a concept usually has to have a statement saying it is one or it's obvious like being related to a real concept like the concept of time

Can't wait until SDS becomes Low 6-B. (New DGM Victims)

When they do i'm putting them up against a bunch of D.Gray-Man characters.

Cross and Tyki slapping the commandments to oblivion. Earl will be overkill
I'm not putting them up against any Noah since all the Noah solo by themselves solo's Comp NNT. (Discounting Chaos)

I'm putting them more so up against the Exorcist like Allen, Yu Kanda, Possibly Cross etc.

Also Alma Karma and some future profiles i'm going to create like Krory, Apoc, Akuma etc.

Reread and caught up to this manga, it's pretty decent

I just wish Percival didn't look 8 years old
Percival literally looks like Meliodas tho.

Same size and height but he is actually a Human and we can still hope that he grows unlike Mel.

It will be silly if Percival still looks the same in his Adulthood.

Percival literally looks like Meliodas tho.

Same size and height but he is actually a Human and we can still hope that he grows unlike Mel.

It will be silly if Percival still looks the same in his Adulthood.
I mean face wise yeah, but at least Meliodas looks jacked, so he doesn't really look like a child

Meanwhile skinny arm Percival with his cartoony baby face makes him look like a 5 year old and yet Nakaba says he's 16 for some reason

I mean face wise yeah, but at least Meliodas looks jacked, so he doesn't really look like a child

Meanwhile skinny arm Percival with his cartoony baby face makes him look like a 5 year old and yet Nakaba says he's 16 for some reason
True but he is probably a midget, in verse, people take him as a child as well, not as a teen.

So Nakaba is aware of that silly joke, I wished Percy looked a little bit taller or jacked but with training + timeskip, he will probably be?

Good thing that Nakaba stated that in the sequel, romance wouldn't be as heavily focused as in NNT.

So only pure adventure and friendship.

Back