• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I was the one who proposed general Power Null for Darkness, and provided the occasions when they happened.

As for Unholy Manipulation, because no one took initiative to prove it was legitimate, I did it myself by listing and categorizing their feats.

So what do you think?
I agree with both obviously

Would this mean that gowther can have resistance negation since he can use invasion on the DK to stop the ruler if demons have powernull resistance?

Can't you ever come up with your own conclusions? Think...

If Demons don't have Power Null Resistance then Gowther doesn't have Negation...

Now think and come up with your own conclusions on what would happen if they did...
Gowther would get resistance negation then since it worked on the demon king.

I think high ranking demons should get resistance to regeneration negation mid and scaling to monspeet and Estarossa who regenerate from sariels grace whereas derieri couldn’t and resistance to matter manipulation scaling to Estarossa. What do you think?

I think high ranking demons should get resistance to regeneration negation mid and scaling to monspeet and Estarossa who regenerate from sariels grace whereas derieri couldn’t and resistance to matter manipulation scaling to Estarossa. What do you think?
I don't remember why sariel tornado can negate regeneration. Resistance to matter manipulation it's seem no, like we discuss before in nnt crt part 1, estarossa get resistance because he absorb the second commadment

I don't remember why sariel tornado can negate regeneration. Resistance to matter manipulation it's seem no, like we discuss before in nnt crt part 1, estarossa get resistance because he absorb the second commadment
It's on his profile he stop Derieri from regnerating her arm.

Well Estrossa was resising it before he absorbed truth it was in his hand while he body was being destroyed. Also Meliodas absorbed 5 commandmnets so would he scale?

Well Estrossa was resising it before he absorbed truth it was in his hand while he body was being destroyed. Also Meliodas absorbed 5 commandmnets so would he scale?
He wasn't resisting it in Base though, as said before it was slowly breaking him down, but when he absorbed the commandment he was fine and didn't even seem to need to heal when breaking out

He wasn't resisting it in Base though, as said before it was slowly breaking him down, but when he absorbed the commandment he was fine and didn't even seem to need to heal when breaking out
Well his power level was only 88k and the highest ranking demons scae above that so they should have that resistance

no thats not where it hapepned.. we got it from the vampire arc... where escanors grace was negating healing so they scaled all graces to it . i remember now

im calling it now.. if nabaka stays true to the lore.. gawain with his magic power PLUS sunshine grace PLUS exclaibar(cant spell) he also uses chaos magic.. so hes easily gonna be more broken than the other knights

Back