• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

It was still in a rather sort period of time probably minutes, hours or a day since these incidents coincided with each other.
That's not stated in those scans. All that's stated is that these events happened.

Given the timeframe of the arc, though, I do think it's likely a matter of hours at the very most (could easily be minutes or seconds).

That's not stated in those scans. All that's stated is that these events happened.

Given the timeframe of the arc, though, I do think it's likely a matter of hours at the very most (could easily be minutes or seconds).
But that wouldn't really affect the value since he still lifted up the entire thing in a relatively short amount of time.

That doesn't mean he lifted the entire thing at once. None of what you've shown so far even suggests that. It simply means the process affected lots of areas.

Yeah that's what I really don't like, it's not shown on panel

How's the Speed stuff for mael and Meliodas level characters, I can help
It was probably done in a few minutes or hours(in a day if you read the scans I posted above) not that it would change the result too much.

I mean estarossa did it with darkness after absorbing the second commandment or is it specific to him? Black cover devils have unholy manipulation on their profiles
You've asked me this many times, and no offence, but I'm going to stop responding to it. I just don't know. I didn't even know unholy manipulation was a thing until you brought it up in that other thread.

When I do know, I'll be sure to update you.

Yeah since it's pretty much guaranteed that demonic characters have Unholy Manipulation given the inherent connotations of what a Demon is and NNT's demons are no exception to that rule.

Depends on the feat and what was used to negate the intangibility.
Estarossa used darkness to stop Tarmiel from shifting after absorbing the commandment of truth. Even sariel states his darkness stop tarmiel from turning into water here

It happen in Chapter 264.

So from what's shown Estarossa wrapped Darkness around Tamriel's body which negated his ability to liquefy his own body to negate physical attacks.

This honestly seems to be just regular Power Nullification more than E.I negation to me given the context but either would work in my opinion as well.

So either regular Power Nullification through Darkness or E.I negation through Darkness, don't really care which is chosen personally.
Also the archangels resist power nullification on their profiles so it could even be resistance negation

Have the NNT Demons ever showcased the following from Unholy Manipulation?

Unholy Manipulation is the power to control and generate energies, elements, objects and entities that have been deemed hellish, demonic or unholy, forces that are connected with demons, evil spirits and anti-gods. The opposed power to Holy Manipulation.

Possible Uses

Empowerment: Users obtain inhuman levels of strength, speed, stamina, and even increase one's mental and spiritual capabilities by being empowered by evil entities. Few users can even become a vessel for a greater evil.

Thaumaturgy: Call upon the power of demons and devils through prayer and rituals, and perform "miracles".

Summoning: Synchronize the power with lesser unholy entities, either for combat purposes, induce curses or possessing others.

Corruption: Turns the purest soul and twist the clearest mind by inducing sin and vice into the heart. Some times, converting beings into demons, devil or other types of evil spirit its possible.

Sin Manipulation: Amplify the inner evil of other beings.

Energy/Elemental Manipulation: Generate, shape and control the innate energies, elements, and matter innate from the depts of hell, such hellfire, faust water, cursed earth, and corrupted light, as there's no element that can't be considered unholy. Due to their esoteric nature, these forces may be capable to directly affect the soul of the target, ignoring conventional durability and protections.

Again as Deceived said
Nothing really implies it to be Resistance Negation, it'll just be a higher/layered form of Power Nullification.
And didn't Estarossa try to do the same thing to Escanor? The only reason it didn't work is because Escanor was stronger which is the reverse against Tamriel?

Have the NNT Demons ever showcased the following from Unholy Manipulation?
They manipulate darkness, Hellblaze and they can corrupt others through their blood. they can possess others and are considered the opposite of the goddess clan. They can produce miasma that can cause ailments to others.

idk personally, haven't read NNT since a year ago and only have read it once so my knowledge about the series isn't that great.
Estarossa was trying to null Escarnor's Sunshine with his Power of Darkness, and was more or less successful for a few seconds until Escanor powered up even more and burned away Estarossa's Darkness.

While against Tamriel, Estarossa had a power up from absorbing a Commandment that made him as strong or stronger than Tamriel, where when he used his Darkness he nulled Tamriel's intangibility (A Sub-Ability from his Grace IIRC).

Back