• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

yes but yall gotta understand, demons darkness CAN be used with magic but it ISNT MAGIC, its negative energy so that might also be the reason .

was this part used before? mel is saying he has to literally leave both the world and britnnna.. not just britnna alone. Unless im misreading it.
4051ebf39b826d9f2e4804b104c92046.png

https://gyazo.com/4051ebf39b826d9f2e4804b104c92046

Someone changed the speed for Arthur

I guess we should fix age of some Demons and Goddess
Some more info: Rou (I prefer Lowe) is 29 years old. Demon Gowther is 460 years old. Aranak is the one with the circling mustache while Zeno is a puppet-like midget. You know what's funny about the Demon King? His stats are unknown. Chandler, Cusack and therefore the First Demon are 6000 years old. Ludociel is also 6000 while Sariel and Tarmiel are 5000 and Mael is 3500. Nerobasta is 3700 and Jelamet is 3300. Nanashi is 3500. Jenna and Zaneri are both 1800. (Oh please, Nakaba.) Oslo is 2700.

I guess we should fix age of some Demons and Goddess
Some more info: Rou (I prefer Lowe) is 29 years old. Demon Gowther is 460 years old. Aranak is the one with the circling mustache while Zeno is a puppet-like midget. You know what's funny about the Demon King? His stats are unknown. Chandler, Cusack and therefore the First Demon are 6000 years old. Ludociel is also 6000 while Sariel and Tarmiel are 5000 and Mael is 3500. Nerobasta is 3700 and Jelamet is 3300. Nanashi is 3500. Jenna and Zaneri are both 1800. (Oh please, Nakaba.) Oslo is 2700.
so nabaka retcon the ages again? lol cuz from the start they said they couldnt live pass 3k but purgatory and more info says other wise

Ay, new chapter.
was this part used before? mel is saying he has to literally leave both the world and britnnna.. not just britnna alone. Unless im misreading it.
Merlin specifically says Britannia will be destroyed at this rate by both DK Zel and Meliodas. So staying in the world just causes immense destruction on the scale of a country. I don't think it's unreasonable to say he couldn't really go anywhere.

Why would it be because of the plot? All Merlin says is that, 'at this rate', Britannia would be destroyed by both their presences.

With completely unknown variables. You also have the most powerful attacks in the series only being able to level Britannia.

wait we talking fusion attack? i thought we had multiple calcs for that at multi continental? which btw i feel should be on the page. and it was gonna destroy more than britannia assuming its the fusion attack you speak of

wait we talking fusion attack? i thought we had multiple calcs for that at multi continental? which btw i feel should be on the page. and it was gonna destroy more than britannia assuming its the fusion attack you speak of
We don't have calculations, we have multiplier stacking.

Nobody says it'd do more.

meh well we cant do it now anyways not till the ocean thing gets added and other scaling. Speaking of that tho... is it possibly to use a feat of outpacing ur own attack? just wondering

If we have a calculated speed for the attack itself/type of attack specifically, then yes.

Going even further, if it's a calculated speed for the attack in the same instance as the character is outpacing it, we can calculate their comparative speed without it being calc stacking.

Back