• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

We haven't made crt for those yet. If it was eventually accepted it should be scale to his post purgatory key, due post purgatory and FKOA meliodas doesn't have any different any statistics as far i know
I mean I tried to make a crt for that calc but you guys shut me down because of pride.

I mean I tried to make a crt for that calc but you guys shut me down because of pride.
Because of pride? This is just downright disrespectful. You did not put in the work nor even contributed to the thought process or research done to ANY of the calculation yet you go out of your way to go ahead and try to evaluate something without the creators consent.

Aether and other people dont want you going around and showcasing thier calcs but you go ahead and do so. That's so ******* annoying and disrespectful and the audacity of you to say "shut you down because of pride". Nah this pissed me off

Because of pride? This is just downright disrespectful. You did not put in the work nor even contributed to the thought process or research done to ANY of the calculation yet you go out of your way to go ahead and try to evaluate something without the creators consent.

Aether and other people dont want you going around and showcasing thier calcs but you go ahead and do so. That's so ******* annoying and disrespectful and the audacity of you to say "shut you down because of pride". Nah this pissed me off
Calm down budd

I personally really won't take your word seriously again because of your attitude

But

Yeah it's funny when you made statement like this

When you're literally the one who being so annoying and keep rushing on everything and repeat the same thing over million time even you already know it. For real it's extremely annoying when you doing like for example this or this and keep stubborn that even make people like kachon and majinere being mad of you. You even clearly know some of people calc that you brought is rejected and can't be used anymore, but why you still bring it?

and it is common secret that you are really annoying, you are even worse than what you promised when you will come back after getting ban by asura.

I personally really won't take your word seriously again because of your attitude

But

Yeah it's funny when you made statement like this

When you're literally the one who being so annoying and keep rushing on everything and repeat the same thing over million time even you already know it. For real it's extremely annoying when you doing like for example this or this and keep stubborn that even make people like kachon and majinere being mad of you. You even clearly know some of people calc that you brought is rejected and can't be used anymore, but why you still bring it?

and it is common secret that you are really annoying, you are even worse than what you promised when you will come back after getting ban by asura.
Everyone’s entitled to their own opinion. In terms of legalities I haven’t quite broken any rules so I am good in that front.
That'd still be a downgrade, if we were talking seriously.

Like I said, Gil is fine.
what’s the downgrade? I don’t quite understand this.

Everyone’s entitled to their own opinion. In terms of legalities I haven’t quite broken any rules so I am good in that front.
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU KEEP DOING?

By acting like this NO ONE would want to actually help you or the verse. You constantly ruin, rush and go AHEAD with your own plans for a CALC that isn't yours and you say "oh legality wise" that shit makes my blood boil when you constantly create an unbearable place to actually talk about feats.

I'm going to actually work with other mods in order to place rules on this shit. And if by any chance this shit doesn't work we could easily just exclude you in future plans.

Even if you haven't explicitly broken any rules, you do end up causing the other NNT supporters to just want to ignore you and exclude you completely

Even if you haven't explicitly broken any rules, you do end up causing the other NNT supporters to just want to ignore you and exclude you completely
And I apologize greatly and I will refrain from getting calcs evaluated. Being a little bit ambitious is not a crime but it does seem to be annoying to some people so I will stop.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU KEEP DOING?

By acting like this NO ONE would want to actually help you or the verse. You constantly ruin, rush and go AHEAD with your own plans for a CALC that isn't yours and you say "oh legality wise" that shit makes my blood boil when you constantly create an unbearable place to actually talk about feats.

I'm going to actually work with other mods in order to place rules on this shit. And if by any chance this shit doesn't work we could easily just exclude you in future plans.
Could you create a rule with his name

It's not because of pride. As Makai, Majin, etc have told you before, they want higher results from calculations rather than getting an evaluation immediately, which could also result in lower results.

Ultimately, they want the same thing you do, but want to go about it in a different way.
what’s the downgrade? I don’t quite understand this.
It's not an actual downgrade.
Did you forget to give Meliodas limited density manipulation from nnt crt 3.5?
It's already on the page, so no.

Last edited:
I made an Escanor calculation by vaporizing lake water.I didn't know which geometric shape to use so I used the shape of a cylinder

H=72px
R=220.5px

Estarossa: 94px

2m official size
Estarossa
200/94= 2.1276595745

Value of each pixel in the first Scan:
2.1276595745cm

R= 220.5x2.1276595745= 4.6914893617720006M

Pine = 36px

Average height of a pine tree 45m

4500/36= 125cm

Each pixel in the second Scan is worth: 125cm

H= 72x1.25= 90m

Formula for calculating the volume of a cylinder

π.r².h

3.14x4.6914893617720006²x90= 6.22004646918e+17

Value of water valuation: 2575 J/cc

2575x6.22004646918e+17= 1.6016619658e+21j

High 6-C (Large Island)
I've done my own calculation of this and got 22 megatons.

Maybe it's because you used a cylinder.

Last edited:
Byasura, is using the 0.7 second Timeframe Gowther, King, Meliodas and Ban have in another calculation fall under hiding a calculation?

No, because it's a timeframe derived from a given timeframe, not a timeframe derived from a speed value.
And what if a character like Diane that’s massively faster/have better reactions than Gil and co… is blitzed ?

Is it possible to use a lightning speed timeframe ?

That may or may not be hiding calculations. Like I said, it's a given timeframe vs a derived timeframe.

That may or may not be hiding calculations. Like I said, it's a given timeframe vs a derived timeframe.
It would be weird not to consider Diane having at the very least Lightning speed perception especially now that we have a canon litteral statement about Gil’s lightning speed.

Back