• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Come on 😕

Hopefully this time it's good
The animation budget after animating the intro and credits:
tumblr_lmbsfhAvc71qa7ebdo1_500.gif

Imagine if this is what Arthur is going do to the world when stealing its resources for Camelot

It's not really disappoint at glance from spoilers pic, it's way much better than s3/4 atleast.
Although i think percival anime VA not really matching to his personality.

Then that's unusable.
Here is a translation of a part of the novel.

Now that we have a direct Lightning speed statement for Ungeared Gil would it mean anyone stronger/faster or on par with BOS Base Meli/Gil can have Lightning speed reactions ?

Would it be possible to say EOS Diane have at least Lightning speed reactions ?

It also seem like the stronger the magic the faster the speed depending on how much energy is converted, which could mean Ludociel’s flash might be FTL in his true body.

Now that we have a direct Lightning speed statement for Ungeared Gil would it mean anyone stronger/faster or on par with BOS Base Meli/Gil can have Lightning speed reactions ?

It also seem like the stronger the magic the faster the speed depending on how much energy is converted, which could mean Ludociel’s flash might be FTL in his true body.
what forest did he cut >?

Let's try it out.

Also, mhs downgrade.
That might be going too far.

I made an Escanor calculation by vaporizing lake water.I didn't know which geometric shape to use so I used the shape of a cylinder

H=72px
R=220.5px

Estarossa: 94px

2m official size
Estarossa
200/94= 2.1276595745

Value of each pixel in the first Scan:
2.1276595745cm

R= 220.5x2.1276595745= 4.6914893617720006M

Pine = 36px

Average height of a pine tree 45m

4500/36= 125cm

Each pixel in the second Scan is worth: 125cm

H= 72x1.25= 90m

Formula for calculating the volume of a cylinder

π.r².h

3.14x4.6914893617720006²x90= 6.22004646918e+17

Value of water valuation: 2575 J/cc

2575x6.22004646918e+17= 1.6016619658e+21j

High 6-C (Large Island)

I made an Escanor calculation by vaporizing lake water.I didn't know which geometric shape to use so I used the shape of a cylinder

H=72px
R=220.5px

Estarossa: 94px

2m official size
Estarossa
200/94= 2.1276595745

Value of each pixel in the first Scan:
2.1276595745cm

R= 220.5x2.1276595745= 4.6914893617720006M

Pine = 36px

Average height of a pine tree 45m

4500/36= 125cm

Each pixel in the second Scan is worth: 125cm

H= 72x1.25= 90m

Formula for calculating the volume of a cylinder

π.r².h

3.14x4.6914893617720006²x90= 6.22004646918e+17

Value of water valuation: 2575 J/cc

2575x6.22004646918e+17= 1.6016619658e+21j

High 6-C (Large Island)

give this a shot ?

Let's try it out.
Ok
Also, mhs downgrade.
Natural Lightning is generally considered to be around Mach 1282 which is MH+ travel speed
That might be going too far.
Maybe for Ludo but not for Gil it’s made clear that he converts his magic into energy and the energy grants him lightning speed.

Holy gear that allow him to convert more energy should make him faster he was completely ungeared and capable of moving at such speed while carrying Howzer and Griamore

All sins have light speed perception cause lancelot got statement comparable to 7ds

Find anything useful here? Or here? Over here?

there were some tidbits I managed to find, but they're on the profiles already. maybe there's some good stuff, although it's mostly not that good.

Last edited:
there were some tidbits I managed to find, but they're on the profiles already. maybe there's some good stuff, although it's mostly not that good.
Estarossa says that he reflects an attack several times over that should at least be 3x thoughts?

That'd still be a downgrade, if we were talking seriously.
Combat speed ≠ travel speed
Like I said, Gil is fine.
Nice

we already included most of the important information in the profiles it’s mostly some Nakaba type of bs

Estarossa says that he reflects an attack several times over that should at least be 3x thoughts?
Same argument we already made with Meli and wasn’t accepted

Combat speed ≠ travel speed

Nice

we already included most of the important information in the profiles it’s mostly some Nakaba type of bs

Same argument we already made with Meli and wasn’t accepted
But Estarossa thing is further stated to be reflect attacks several times over.

Back