• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

thank god sumbody agree wimme. i had made a yt video about thiis btw
Current Percival would rip Galand or Melascula individually.
He even scaled to their fusion… all this to get stomped by Lancelot’s Macduff despite having Makai hope boost.

Macduff was harmed by her love bomb that scales way higher than her normally and would’ve killed her if Jade didn’t get in the way

Chion also used his biggest attack yet while he was fleeing

Nothing suggest they would win a 1v1 against Macduff

Edit: in fact Chion got stomped in a 1v4 situation and couldn’t do shit to « save » Percy it’s even stated that without Percy they would’ve died

Percy could do something against Meland while Isolde got stomped even with the love boost

I think it’s more about landing a blow that would kill Macduff not just touching him

Here they didn’t really seal him and not knowing how they did it is important they might’ve had to

Meliodas too can harm Arthur and parry Chaos attacks

Lance fought a very suppressed Chaos
Mama hawk is blatantly lying here unless you have evidence to corroborate her statement.

My second paragraph was sarcasm, I forgot to denote it as such.

Ps: it’s not rude, sometimes you forgetting something gives us the opportunity to actually work on the verse without having a constant pressure.

We love you still

I can't remember the name of the sandbox. Have you substantially increased the quality of the profiles since we last talked about this?

Edit: The ratings haven't even been corrected, among other issues.
Your the admin wouldn't you be able to make them into profiles the link for the citation

Ps: it’s not rude, sometimes you forgetting something gives us the opportunity to actually work on the verse without having a constant pressure.

We love you still
Anyway, do you remember that grand cross character that exists in the time junction sounds impressive?

I can make them into pages on the wiki and spruce the sandboxes up a bit, but I know nothing about Grand Cross and don't want to know.

Give your own profiles a reason to be posted first.

I can make them into pages on the wiki and spruce the sandboxes up a bit, but I know nothing about Grand Cross and don't want to know.

Give your own profiles a reason to be posted first.
They are crucial to nnt also other verses have game character profiles so it would even the playing field. It also helps expand the nnt lore. It would be awesome to make also. It's cool if you don't want to make them but could you at least recommend someone that could?

I get your point, but they by definition aren't crucial to NNT. The fact that we have the current profiles without them is proof of that.

I don't know anyone who's interested in Grand Cross except you guys, sorry.

I get your point, but they by definition aren't crucial to NNT. The fact that we have the current profiles without them is proof of that.

You are the closest thing we got so it may have to be you unless their is someone who likes to make character profiles

Also, the player can resurrect their team infinitely with gems if they are killed is that type 4 and 8 immortality?

That's because an in-universe character (Hagoromo) does it, not the player spending gems.

That's very much just game mechanics.
So characters above post-purgatory Meliodas in grand cross would be 6a likely high 6a? It would help me greatly if there was a quick scaling chain so I can the change the grand cross ap tiers.
That's because an in-universe character (Hagoromo) does it, not the player spending gems.
Isn't there another character profile where the player chooses to revive the character and it counts for type 4 and 8 immortality?

Not until the arc finishes.

As for Behemoth scaling, it'd affect the last 3 points on that scaling chain.

They do not look good.

Mate, do the editing yourself. It's not just a matter of changing a few tiers. The formatting, ratings and everything is all over the place.

They do not look good.

Mate, do the editing yourself. It's not just a matter of changing a few tiers. The formatting, ratings and everything is all over the place.
I don't know how to do that I am going to need help with that could you get deceived or rabbit to help please

I can fix the source coding. I'm talking about the actual meat and potatoes of the profiles.

Anyway, whatever, I'll fix up some of the coding tomorrow.

Also, by the way, how do we know that this was morning to sundown? Couldn't it have been afternoon to sundown.

I can fix the source coding. I'm talking about the actual meat and potatoes of the profiles.

Anyway, whatever, I'll fix up some of the coding tomorrow.

Also, by the way, how do we know that this was morning to sundown? Couldn't it have been afternoon to sundown.
Well that's a possibility however Escanor attitude could have been an indicator that it was morning anyway a likely rating still works

Escanor retains that kind of attitude in the afternoon, as we see from the aftermath of the Assault Mode fight.

Also, we've never heard in the series that there's any kind of differentiation between 11:30 and 12:30 Escanor, for example.

Escanor retains that kind of attitude in the afternoon, as we see from the aftermath of the Assault Mode fight.
Anyway a likely rating would suffice also the game shows a difference between afternoon and noon the rays of light makes it seem like morning but I digress.

A possibly rating would be more logical, especially considering that they continued fighting, which would be weird if she fought a form of Escanor that's magnitudes above any of his other stages.

UK summers be like that.

Back