• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I was thinking about this, meliodas can full counter magical and non magical elements because basicly magic was a natural force except darkness and light(?)
Pretty make sense i guess
It makes sense since magic involve natural elements magic can be found in nature too btw

Most of them are basically ready to be posted. I'm just giving them rundowns.
Meliodas admits if he fought Drole and Gloxinia when they were in guard he would have lost us that an ap upgrade?
Edit Gloxinia armour allowed him to be unscathed from demon mark unsealed attack.

No.

He destroyed it.
I thought that would work since he admits he wouldn’t beat them while on guard even though he had demon mark but I digress. I know but he didn’t get a scratch because if the amour and Meliodas was in demon mark meaning that Gloxinia attack was too strong for his base so it should be far higher with armour.

i mean, we can just keep high 4-c.

either way, this feat will be regulated to a creation feat rather than physical strength.
So do we need another calc or a crt for this? Also would this make the god tier LS be stellar since they can create stars(and possibly move them or else the plants gets consumed by the star)
I was thinking about this, meliodas can full counter magical and non magical elements because basicly magic was a natural force except darkness and light(?)
Pretty make sense i guess

I thought that would work since he admits he wouldn’t beat them while on guard even though he had demon mark but I digress.
So he scales above himself?
I know but he didn’t get a scratch because if the amour and Meliodas was in demon mark meaning that Gloxinia attack was too strong for his base so it should be far higher with armour.
You're jumping to some massive conclusions just because Gloxinia was unharmed without getting a direct hit. My man just has higher with armour.
Also shouldn’t Meliodas have resistance to information analysis since Drole magic eye did not work on him and it can even tell others strength and magic with a glance?
Sure.

The event only has 20+ chapters for now let’s wait a bit until anything substancial happens.
What event is that?
So he scales above himself?

You're jumping to some massive conclusions just because Gloxinia was unharmed without getting a direct hit. My man just has higher with armour.

Sure.
How’s life any progress?
So do we need another calc or a crt for this? Also would this make the god tier LS be stellar since they can create stars(and possibly move them or else the plants gets consumed by the star)
What the consensus to ban have a likely resistance to transmutation?

Last edited:
Aether, I guess. I'm a bit swamped atm.

I just answered that as well.
Aether already answered about the creation being 4-A

If we take the soon after their birth thing seriously we can put them at 4-A with creation.

If y’all really want to lowball them we can add the 6000 years timeframe

Else you can change the language in the settings.

None of these scans give a concrete 2-B feat

All she is doing is extracting life force from numerous dimensions (we don’t have a precise number) and stocking them waiting for her plan to settle in order to transcend everything.

All we have for now is her « controlling » Space Time junction and using her abilities to send the catastrophies back in time we don’t really know to what extent she can control the structure.

We’ll probably see all of this later on when they add other chapters to the story.

Hope we get some higher D shit

Else you can change the language in the settings.

None of these scans give a concrete 2-B feat

All she is doing is extracting life force from numerous dimensions (we don’t have a precise number) and stocking them waiting for her plan to settle in order to transcend everything.

All we have for now is her « controlling » Space Time junction and using her abilities to send the catastrophies back in time we don’t really know to what extent she can control the structure.

We’ll probably see all of this later on when they add other chapters to the story.

Hope we get some higher D shit
She should have higher dimensional existence, time manipulation life force absorption and actuality type 4. And her hax should be 4d too.

Back