• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I don't got faith in that low 5-b calc negl
You should have faith it’s using factual elements.

CGM’s saying they disagree without even looking at the context won’t change a thing to it.

We have range.
We have luminosity.
It’s correct maths wise.
Correct context wise.
NNT is Low 5-B.

You should have faith it’s using factual elements.

CGM’s saying they disagree without even looking at the context won’t change a thing to it.

We have range.
We have luminosity.
It’s correct maths wise.
Correct context wise.
NNT is Low 5-B.
The context is still widely debatable. I'm very neutral on this and it would also most likely get shot down and be deemed an outlier by some others

I want it to go through but if you can convince Mr Bambu then you're goated

It didn't work last time, and, while I think it's obvious, I don't exactly have any particular logic backing it that'd change anything.
How’s life? I do apologize but I would really like to know about the completion of the four knights profiles. Also you forgot to update the verse notes because this are still 6c

I'm occupied with that and some other stuff. I'm not going to give any specific time because I can't.

I didn't forget, I'm just doing it later.

The context is still widely debatable. I'm very neutral on this and it would also most likely get shot down and be deemed an outlier by some others
How is the context debatable when everything is stated ?
I want it to go through but if you can convince Mr Bambu then you're goated
He won’t respond anymore 😖 even though I bumped my message on his wall

It's not, I just have a billion other things going on and want to prioritise quality.

Now, please, shut up.
I have a proposition if you open the profiles I can make the changes from the nnt crt 3.5 that way you won't have to worry about it. It's a win-win

Someone else should handle the edits. No offense, but your editing work isn't very good (and this is coming from someone who isn't that great at editing).

Someone else should handle the edits. No offense, but your editing work isn't very good (and this is coming from someone who isn't that great at editing).
That was rude also it's just some small edits I can manage I mean I made 6 sandboxes by myself

It wasn't intended to be rude. I'm just saying you need to learn a bit more about editing, especially since profiles now require referencing and many of the affected profiles have tabbers.

I'm sorry, but those sandboxes are what I was referencing when I said your editing work probably isn't good enough to go on the profiles. They have lots of basic coding errors.

Last edited:
It wasn't intended to be rude. I'm just saying you need to learn a bit more about editing, especially since profiles now require referencing and many of the affected profiles have tabbers.

I'm sorry, but those sandboxes are what I was referencing when I said your editing work probably isn't good enough to go on the profiles. They have lots of coding errors.
Fine, let's get deceived to do them he is the expert(in my opinion) Also aren't you going to fix my sandboxes and make them profiles?

I said I'd eventually fix the formatting. There's weird stats that I don't know shit about.

Given that you haven't edited it since the beginning of this month, maybe do some editing yourself, like switching everything to the ratings that are currently on the profile (i.e, Small Country level+ instead of Island level+).

Last edited:
7me9bm.jpg

Serious question, couldn't we scale Chaos Low 2-C or 3-A (anything above the current value) via that Cath quote where he says he's going to destroy everything? like, he is the destructive will of Chaos and that would only escalate to Chaos in his true form and Arthur with complete Chaos, since right after saying that he would destroy everything Cath asked what Arthur would do with the power of Chaos, implying that he could only destroy everything with the power of complete Chaos

Serious question, couldn't we scale Chaos Low 2-C or 3-A (anything above the current value) via that Cath quote where he says he's going to destroy everything? like, he is the destructive will of Chaos and that would only escalate to Chaos in his true form and Arthur with complete Chaos, since right after saying that he would destroy everything Cath asked what Arthur would do with the power of Chaos, implying that he could only destroy everything with the power of complete Chaos
Dude they won’t even accept 5-B Chaos but you think they’ll accept Low 2-C Cath ?

Idc about 3-A, but I don't see why space-time across all of history (past, present and future) would be included in that statement for him to get Low 2-C.

Going by the previous discussion, it seems like most people concluded that Cath's statement wasn't specific enough in terms of timeframe and could have been hyperbole.

Since it's a goal, I wouldn't call it hyperbole, but it's true that nothing suggests it'd be quick.
Chaos power have interdimensional range meaning Cath would be able to absorb the entirety of the forms of the multiple dimensions including Purgatory which is infinite.

Meaning we could argue for it needing 0 timeframe to actually be used.

Also she would’ve absorbed everything which basically mean absorbing the energy of basically everything.

Given that Cath is from Purgatory, he most certainly is. That'd be High 3-A, but wasn't infinite Purgatory also rejected?

When was that stated?

Given that Cath is from Purgatory, he most certainly is. That'd be High 3-A, but wasn't infinite Purgatory also rejected?
I don’t remember it being rejected.
The only argument I can remember was « The cover panel was fake the true panel doesn’t even have the text on it »

Though we found a paper version that has the statement written on it.
When was that stated?
Chapter 269 on the cover.

I may be misremember, but I swear it was rejected because it just said Ban and Meliodas were 'wandering endlessly'. Though I may be conflating that with something else.

Not infinite Purgatory, Cath absorbing everything.

I may be misremember, but I swear it was rejected because it just said Ban and Meliodas were 'wandering endlessly'. Though I may be conflating that with something else.
They are « wandering round and round in the endless underworld » is what is said
Not infinite Purgatory, Cath absorbing everything.
Cath stated that she could destroy any form while starting to eat Arthur and co
Arthur then used the same exact technique and ate Cath absorbing his powers and the missing Chaos fragment.

Ok, then.

That's not what happened, and requires massive jumps to conclusions. Athur already started devouring him, and then Arthur asked Cath what their intentions were with Chaos' full power. Cath didn't ever have Chaos' full power, so it isn't the 'same exact technique'.
The statement is occurring while both are using their absorption hence why I was assuming it was through absorption.

It would scale to Arthur since he’s got Chaos Full power.

It doesn't matter that they're both using absorption. It's a totally separate and unrelated throughline in context.
Wouldn’t Chaos at full power still get the rating and range for being able one way or another to destroy every form on an interdimensional scale.

Back