• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

The portal from the Holy War.

The Demon Clan and Goddess Clan pages are physiology, not technology.
But wouldn’t likely dimensional travel still work? Is this vector manipulation or spacial manipulation or both?
  • Bend Room「曲がる空間ベンド・ルーム, Bendo Rūmu; literally meaning "Bending Space"」: The caster traces their hand through the air in a distinct circular motion, changing the trajectory of an attack.[30]

But wouldn’t likely dimensional travel still work?
No, and it's definitely more of a unique power for those who have it, like SD IIRC.
Is this vector manipulation or spacial manipulation or both?
  • Bend Room「曲がる空間ベンド・ルーム, Bendo Rūmu; literally meaning "Bending Space"」: The caster traces their hand through the air in a distinct circular motion, changing the trajectory of an attack.[30]
Vector Manipulation, at least.
What do you mean technology?
I mean, they have portals like the light of the divine grace that are structures.
Also should Merlin have all the spells Vivian has showcased after all she did teach her.
Vivian doesn't lift anything.

No, and it's definitely more of a unique power for those who have it, like SD IIRC.

Vector Manipulation, at least.

I mean, they have portals like the light of the divine grace that are structures.

Vivian doesn't lift anything.
No I mean the other spells that Vivian show case like power amplify, bend room and freeze coffin.

Should Merlin scale to the demon king and the supreme diety keys that cursed Elizabeth and Meliodas since she can cast perpetual reincarnation which is a spell only someone as strong as them should be able to break in the first place, her casting it as a whole should mean she can end it as well.

Should Merlin scale to the demon king and the supreme diety keys that cursed Elizabeth and Meliodas since she can cast perpetual reincarnation which is a spell only someone as strong as them should be able to break in the first place, her casting it as a whole should mean she can end it as well.
She did survive their onslaught on Bellaiun….
I think both.

Yeah, Merlin should probably have all or most of her powers.
Thoughts?

I'm going to make a Diane sandbox
That would be 3 out of 7 sins down. Just 4 more after I will make the crt to get them published. Just remember to make the ragnarok bosses and that should be all. Their are a lot of other relevant grand cross characters but the order should be the sins, archangels, ragnarok bosses then side characters.

That would be 3 out of 7 sins down. Just 4 more after I will make the crt to get them published. Just remember to make the ragnarok bosses and that should be all. Their are a lot of other relevant grand cross characters but the order should be the sins, archangels, ragnarok bosses then side characters.
I said I would do diane but I ended up doing the skoll sandbox. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Pekiodas/Sandboxv2
I'm not finished yet.

I'm going to try to start making Diane today.

Ban and King could do light and moderate damage to DK sometimes with Sacred Treasures and withstand some of his attacks.

If we're taking the CBL enchantment route, you're talking about 50 Kings and Bans if 2nd Mark Meliodas just imbued his blade with Darkness/Hellblaze.

Wait if 50% SD durability is Continent for tanking her attack Full countered at her (I'm assuming 1.6 petatons or something), would it be wrong assume the same for the demon king? Because it would make sense that character’s close to that baseline continent threshold to do moderate damage to the Demon King.

But with Barriers Supreme Deity's durability is I assume uped to the MCL ranges which isn't something I think we can scale to the DK.

Ban and King could do light and moderate damage to DK sometimes with Sacred Treasures and withstand some of his attacks.

If we're taking the CBL enchantment route, you're talking about 50 Kings and Bans if 2nd Mark Meliodas just imbued his blade with Darkness/Hellblaze.
Here

I went into the story of the demonic beast Skoll and Hati to get scans and realized that it was never said that they would chase the Sun and Moon to devour them, it's just said that they try to devour(or was to absorb).

and the guy says something about incarnating the energy of the Sun and the Moon but I don't know if he was referring to Skoll and Hati. because right after he says that comes Skoll and Hati and he calls them naughty

Back