• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Like I said, there's source code problems that I have to get some second opinions on. After that, I can hopefully finish updating the profiles over Easter.

That wouldn't really work, unfortunately.

It's mostly copy-pasting, but there's all sorts of references and stuff that has to be taken into consideration.

Unlike the sandboxes, the actual profile edits can be done quickly, though.

Still, thanks for the offer.

That wouldn't really work, unfortunately.

It's mostly copy-pasting, but there's all sorts of references and stuff that has to be taken into consideration.

Unlike the sandboxes, the actual profile edits can be done quickly, though.

Still, thanks for the offer.
While you are doing the profile updates be sure to add the abilties from makai crt they been accepted Here

For Meliodas profile I am only making 3 of his strongest rangnarok, holy war and post purgatory way to many version of himself

if I remember correctly Mael doesn't let his basic attributes be reduced
That doesn't seem like Law Manipulation on its own. And it could even be game mechanics.

Here's maybe an example of Law Manipulation.

I set the rules of the universe, including the laws of physics, and I want your stats to be bound to a certain level.

If you break said stats and the laws of the universe I set down, that could be law manipulation.

It's literally manipulating the laws of reality itself.

That doesn't seem like Law Manipulation on its own. And it could even be game mechanics.

Here's maybe an example of Law Manipulation.

I set the rules of the universe, including the laws of physics, and I want your stats to be bound to a certain level.

If you break said stats and the laws of the universe I set down, that could be law manipulation.

It's literally manipulating the laws of reality itself.
But the rules are the laws of the game that must be followed

Is that stated within the game itself as part of the narrative? And if so, in what context?

What do you mean by said in the game? Is it a dialogue box from a character? Is it a drop down menu that's not part of the narrative?

It'd be helpful if you could provide screenshots, maybe a video with a timestamp, or any kind of context.

Is that stated within the game itself as part of the narrative? And if so, in what context?
Unique Abilities are passive abilities that work as long as a Hero is being used on a team. While every Hero has a Unique Ability, not all of them will be effective if the Hero is not being used within battle or some other condition. Some Heroes have passive skills that work even when they are placed in the Sub slot (the fourth and furthest right-side slot when choosing a team). These Heroes are great to use for the Sub because you really only need to focus on getting their Unique abilities unlocked and you don’t need to worry as much about gear as long as your primary team can sufficiently defeat your enemy.

In order to unlock a Hero’s passive ability, you need to get their CC to at least above 16k and complete the special battle to unlock their Unique Ability. You will know when you are high enough to complete this challenge when the lock symbol over the Unique ability starts glowing.

Back