• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

de7b7cd37cff402bb09fac9b281622a0.jpg

It's at the side

1) The recalculation of Diane's calc includes the mountain hight and if the results are greater than aether's calc?
No, because we discussed that previously.

The results are much greater, despite the lower mass. I'm just using a different formula.
2) Even a weakened ludociel should be stronger than copper demon right?
Not sure in that moment. It was a combination of being off guard and heavily weakened due to being at the host body's limit, getting wrecked by Chandler, and Mael's memories. So, even if Ludo was superior to Copper Demons in that moment, the Purge was more effective at purging Ludo.
3) When will you finish the nnt profile updates before the end of the month? Or after?
Probably some time after (maybe a couple weeks at best).
4) Lastly why this scene is canon? Is it from data book, because i didn't see in the manga. The scene is like that. I looked a few website for this but i didn't see it in chapter 289.
It's canon. For some reason, a lot of the raw manga versions are pink. They typically also include the side summaries.

No, because we discussed that previously.

The results are much greater, despite the lower mass. I'm just using a different formula.

Not sure in that moment. It was a combination of being off guard and heavily weakened due to being at the host body's limit, getting wrecked by Chandler, and Mael's memories. So, even if Ludo was superior to Copper Demons in that moment, the Purge was more effective at purging Ludo.

Probably some time after (maybe a couple weeks at best).

It's canon. For some reason, a lot of the raw manga versions are pink. They typically also include the side summaries.
I have some questions again.

1) Does Chaos have interdimensional range since they brought the soul of Galand from purgatory?

2) If purgatory is 4d? Wouldn’t that make chaos hax be 4d? I guess there wasn't a clear statment that chaos creates Purgotary, but I wanted to ask.

3) Since Meliodas said that he should have cut chaos from Arthur does that mean Meliodas can get NPI For Abstract existence since chaos is abstract?

4) Lastly why assualt mode isnt a 2x multipier if it scales to enchament Tristian?

I have some questions again.

1) Does Chaos have interdimensional range since they brought the soul of Galand from purgatory?
I think we had some gripes on the exact resurrection, but I don't really care enough about P&A stuff.

Still, I'm pretty sure just creating a dimension outside of normal space-time would qualify.
2) If purgatory is 4d? Wouldn’t that make chaos hax be 4d? I guess there wasn't a clear statment that chaos creates Purgotary, but I wanted to ask.
Yes.
3) Since Meliodas said that he should have cut chaos from Arthur does that mean Meliodas can get NPI For Abstract existence since chaos is abstract?
I believe he already has NPI.

If he doesn't, then idk, because it's possible (though I think unlikely in context) that the statement isn't literal.
4) Lastly why assualt mode isnt a 2x multipier if it scales to enchament Tristian?
Multiplier rules, unfortunately. There has to be at least some kind of statement.

If they were any stricter, the Demon Mark and 2nd Demon Mark multipliers wouldn't have been accepted.

I think we had some gripes on the exact resurrection, but I don't really care enough about P&A stuff.

Still, I'm pretty sure just creating a dimension outside of normal space-time would qualify.

Yes.

If he doesn't, then idk, because it's possible (though I think unlikely in context) that the statement isn't literal.

Multiplier rules, unfortunately. There has to be at least some kind of statement.

If they were any stricter, the Demon Mark and 2nd Demon Mark multipliers wouldn't have been accepted.
I understood. Thanks!

Yes.

By Asura a few days ago, I created a blog for the Percival calculation I made upon a request from Makai. Can this calculation be entered into the profile when the 4KOA profiles are completed? The blog is here.

By Asura a few days ago, I created a blog for the Percival calculation I made upon a request from Makai. Can this calculation be entered into the profile when the 4KOA profiles are completed? The blog is here.
You might want to include a more complete translation.

Also, you need to explain why 50 px in the last panel is 2.14 metres. What are you comparing the 50 pixels to in order to get 2.14 metres? Percival?

Also, you need to explain why 50 px in the last panel is 2.14 metres. What are you comparing the 50 pixels to in order to get 2.14 metres? Percival?
oh ıt's my bad today i will change my mistakes.

Acho que tivemos algumas queixas sobre a ressurreição exata, mas realmente não me importo o suficiente com as coisas da P&A.

Ainda assim, tenho certeza de que apenas criar uma dimensão fora do espaço-tempo normal se qualificaria.
Isn't Merascylla supposed to have interdimensional reach for bringing the souls of some characters from the netherworld?

I fixed my mistakes. Here is the Calculation. If it's true, can it be processed into profiles?

Yes.

The Demon King and the Supreme Diety being forced to work together and seal chaos would that be an ap upgrade for Chaos?

Isn't Merascylla supposed to have interdimensional reach for bringing the souls of some characters from the netherworld?
Idk.
I fixed my mistakes. Here is the Calculation. If it's true, can it be processed into profiles?
Imo, the sword there is exaggerated due to the cliffside obscuring Percival's body, and the sword is smaller than him in most panels. Maybe use this panel to get a more accurate size of the sword.
The Demon King and the Supreme Diety being forced to work together and seal chaos would that be an ap upgrade for Chaos?
Chaos is >>>> them already, so not really.

Like I showed, it isn't most of the time. It's better to use a more consistent scan that probably isn't obscured by the angle.

It'd be a good supporting feat.

Seems good, though I still think we need a more complete lightning statement. Just the full sentence.

No need for We have the magic types statement that makes it a natural lightning
It's not that I don't trust your translation skills, but it'd be preferable to have more context than a few characters. When that happens, we can put this on the profile without anyone questioning it, unlike what happened with that one statement about Ludoshel.
We should get the changes done before speedster returns so he'd stop bugging us about it🗿
If he does that and hasn't changed at all, I'm advocating for a final ban. That's all I'm gonna say here, and I genuinely hope it doesn't come to that.

Last edited:
It's not that I don't trust your translation skills, but it'd be preferable to have more context than a few characters. When that happens, we can put this on the profile without anyone questioning it, unlike what happened with that one statement about Ludoshel.
Isn't this statment enough?

It's not a statement, though. It's two characters taken from the full statement.

I get that it forms a cohesive word, but we're best going with the full thing.

It’s not even about my translation skills right there even the official translation says the same i don’t think it’s even questionable in the first place they use natural forces.

By translation skills, I'm talking about the Cernunnos attack.
Yeah said attack is stated to be lightning based and magic types explain that they use natural forces i don’t see how it should be debated but do your thing it’s not that big of a deal for a Mach 20 calc 😹

Back