• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

A diferença entre o LS de Escanor e a classe P de linha de base é de 1000x (tecnicamente como 800), e ninguém está muito acima de Ecanor, mesmo com multiplicadores que seriam aplicáveis a AP e não a LS.

Então, atualmente, todos acima de Escanor também seriam Classe T.

Agora, posso procurar em LS o feito de meteoro de Chandler.
Meliodas Assault Mode is e scalating to that, right? (the one from the fight against Escanor)

They'd only apply in specific circumstances.

Mel and co scale to 157 million tonnes. W/Demon Mark, which is applicable (and consistent due to crushing amped Ban's wrist), that's 314 million tonnes.

Ban could easily steal the strength of Orlondi, Diane and King. But, Galand was able to clash with him in combat after adding half of the latter's power to his own. So, at half LS he's someone stronger than Meliodas + Ban + someone who restrained Ban. So he's like ~4x Meliodas at his best.

Escanor is 2x stronger than Galand for effortlessly lifting Rhitta one-handed. Class T.

From there, it's really kind of immaterial, because nobody's 1000x Dawn Escanor in LS to get to Class P.
Would Base Unsealed Mel scale to Class T for being able to move and go around with Rhitta while having difficulty?

Would it be calc stacking to use Rhitta speed when Escanor call it and it fly in his hands ?
It's calc stacking if you apply one instance to another. For example, if you applied the Ground Gladius calculation to Rhitta's mass.

If you're calculating the LS of Escanor calling Rhitta in the same scene, it's not calc stacking.

DAMN I was farming the Ragnarok side story when I realized that Freyr maintain a whole universe with his sole existence and that when his power will cease to exist Alfheim will perish

He had to get sacrifices in order to maintain his power since he was sick

And it seems like Yggdrasil itself is gonna get destroyed so Grand Cross might be Low Multiversal by the end of Ragnarok

DAMN I was farming the Ragnarok side story when I realized that Freyr maintain a whole universe with his sole existence and that when his power will cease to exist Alfheim will perish

He had to get sacrifices in order to maintain his power since he was sick

And it seems like Yggdrasil itself is gonna get destroyed so Grand Cross might be Low Multiversal by the end of Ragnarok
When is this said? I play the game and never saw it. Maybe I never saw it because I always skip the scenes of the characters talking

When is this said? I play the game and never saw it. Maybe I never saw it because I always skip the scenes of the characters talking
In one of the last available chapters when King is in Alfheim they talk about him being sick and there are noticeable changes after they stop feeding him sacrifices don’t skip these scenes they are really important 😹

The chapter after we see Heimdall iirc that say that Alfheim will be the first world to perish with Vanaheim

Em um dos últimos capítulos disponíveis, quando King está em Alfheim, eles falam sobre ele estar doente e há mudanças perceptíveis depois que param de alimentá-lo com sacrifícios, não pule essas cenas, elas são realmente importantes😹

O capítulo depois vemos Heimdall iirc que diz que Alfheim será o primeiro mundo a perecer com Vanaheim
When I get home I'll review this chapter

Chads, I have something.

We weren't allowed to use the timeframe of Mael dispersing the storm in 30 seconds due to the horizon, but we do have another timeframe because Merlin says she'll need 10 minutes to complete her technique. Ludoshel then fights OG Demon, and Mael intervenes by one-shotting Original Demon with an attack that he'd already prepared, meaning it happened almost immediately after the dispersal feat. At this point, it'd take 5 minutes to complete the spell.

Even far beyond Camelot in different countries, no horizon-spanning storm clouds are visible from that point onwards (these panels were immediately after the coffin or DK's 'death'). Plus, OG Demon himself was already dispersed well before the spell just needed 3 minutes.

So, we can surmise that it was at least close to 5 minutes, or 8 at the very most.

Chads, I have something.

We weren't allowed to use the timeframe of Mael dispersing the storm in 30 seconds due to the horizon, but we do have another timeframe because Merlin says she'll need 10 minutes to complete her technique. Ludoshel then fights OG Demon, and Mael intervenes by one-shotting Original Demon with an attack that he'd already prepared, meaning it happened almost immediately after the dispersal feat. At this point, it'd take 5 minutes to complete the spell.

Even far beyond Camelot in different countries, no horizon-spanning storm clouds are visible from that point onwards (these panels were immediately after the coffin or DK's 'death'). Plus, OG Demon himself was already dispersed well before the spell just needed 3 minutes.

So, we can surmise that it was at least close to 5 minutes, or 8 at the very most.
which tier would this level up Mael to?

It'd scale to Ludoshel, since he specifies that Mael's above him when it's relatively close to noon.

On second thought, you're right. Shit gets Large Mountain level+ at a high-ball.

I hoped it'd at least be Large Island level.

Back