• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Mortal plane just refers to the dimension in general. We don't consider it as just a planet.

However, Meliodas lives in Britannia/the world, so that changes the context of the statement.

Mortal plane just refers to the dimension in general. We don't consider it as just a planet.

However, Meliodas lives in Britannia/the world, so that changes the context of the statement.
High Uni LOTL due to the inf magic statement 🥵 Low Multiversal Cath With the swallow everything statement 🥵

I've done a Hawk calculation that gets Class 1 LS.

IDK who exactly this would affect, but Hawk is >> the average Knight even without an amp.
The raw Also says « let’s multiply the leftovers by 10 times » so the result for amped Hawk should be around 5.187 tonnes Class 10

Though his combat Class amps proportionally but nothing indicates his strength Is amped linearly

Could someone do me a favour and compile all the Ludoshel Flash light-speed stuff into an annotated blog?

@Makai641001

When you see this can you translate this text.

おんちょう 「恩寵・閃光」 あた う リュドシエルが最高神に与えられた能力のこと。 文字通り、閃光の如き速度で動くことができる。

And this

しんそく 神速・・・

よう 形容ではなく

このわたし りょう 「閃光」すら凌駕する。 神の領域だと!? かみりょういき

@ByAsura

Do you have the full scan of this

IMG_20220223_003609_674_4.jpg

@Makai641001

When you see this can you translate this text.

おんちょう 「恩寵・閃光」 あた う リュドシエルが最高神に与えられた能力のこと。 文字通り、閃光の如き速度で動くことができる。
Grace: « Flash » The ability given to Ludociel by the Supreme Deity that allow him to literally move the speed of light/a flash of light
And this

しんそく 神速・・・

よう 形容ではなく

このわたし りょう 「閃光」すら凌駕する。 神の領域だと!? かみりょういき
Says something like:
That’s Godspeed… it’s not even an exaggeration it even surpassed my divine grace « Flash » is this the gods domain?

I found another detail. It's outright confirmed by the side text that 2nd Mark Ominous Nebula > Flash.

There's some really good shit in these side summaries. For example, it's confirmed that God doesn't nullify magic, it reverses it just like DK.

I'm going to look through all the chapters in japanese.

Last edited:
everything i made for my debates about NNT speed is here tho ofc this site dont fully agree with everything but hopefully u get some scans

If the Hawk calculation isn't evaluated by tomorrow, I'll just release the LS thread.

It's completely done.

hmm we gave nnt abilities for being able to touch, astral bodies, souls, emotions and even light right?

The ejected astral bodies (like Tarmiel and Ludoshel's movements kicking up dirt), souls (such as the ghost kids being able to pick up a pitchfork and stab Ban) and emotions were just considered the characters themselves being able to interact with objects.

As for the rest, I don't think so.

Back