• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

So many things are not missing, they were debunked by horizon revisions/a Tarmiel thread, and we've decided to go with a totally different sea.

So many things are not missing, they were debunked by horizon revisions/a Tarmiel thread, and we've decided to go with a totally different sea.
Why? The clouds at a minimum should be 2000 metered since they are storm clouds and their has to be average ocean depth.

Storm clouds that were made by the Archangels, not natural ones.

An average ocean depth in real life, but this is an artificial body of water that's not even stated to be an ocean, just a great sea.

Storm clouds that were made by the Archangels, not natural ones.

An average ocean depth in real life, but this is an artificial body of water that's not even stated to be an ocean, just a great sea.
Average sea depth. It doesn’t matter the graces are literal in their name and the clouds seem to form naturally at a fast pace but it made tornado.

It was 50km, and it got revised due to horizon values.

That's why we're using 10 teratons instead of Aether's 20.

For ****'s sake. You're not listening.

We can't use 50km due to revisions. We had it as 50km previously.
But why not though? Anyway here is base post purgatory Meliodas overpowering half power DK he should scale to this DK in base after unlocking his trough magic it’s like a zenkai should byashura add this to his scaling?
King's Sunflower

Impressive speed feats in 4kota. No Good ap feats so far
Guys Imma eat for a bit then i’ll keep adding the abilities from my CRT I’m almost finished for the already accepted NNT abilities
You're probably going to force my hand someday cuz, in the end, opinions won't matter if that time comes. sayonara.
kinda looks like she put on weight

Because of horizon revisions, like I've told you.

We had an entire argument about this, and that's why it got revised.

You always do this when you can never properly defend an argument.
My bad I was just trying to get some input since it makes sense Meliodas unlocking true magic buffed his base form to overpowering half power DK then after throwing it away his base form became way weaker.

Because of horizon revisions, like I've told you.

We had an entire argument about this, and that's why it got revised.

You always do this when you can never properly defend an argument.
Also that’s enough to put Meliodas above half power DK and comparable to DK Britannia since Zeldris and every living thing senses his magic power that’s what was Zeldris could be referring too.

Nope. Because they don't scale to DK at all, and your compilation leaves out all of the scans where he's wrecking them with one finger. I'll post soon.

Nope. Because they don't scale to DK at all, and your compilation leaves out all of the scans where he's wrecking them with one finger. I'll post soon.
I mean Meliodas with true magic in his base. He used one finger on wild and they could still take powerful attacks form him and keep fighting Meliodas used RC.

Wild alone is far stronger than Ban and destroys his fingers.

Ban one-shots a creature that stomped Meliodas, who doesn't even have a fraction of his pre-purgatory strength.

Demon King literally overpowers Wild with one finger, and has been stomping him for millions of years.

Demon King lops off Ban's arm.

Demon King is totally unaffected by Wild.

DK's shockwave alone overpowers them.

Even after 60 years, they can't reach his feet.

Right after Meliodas' revenge counter, Wild has to save Meliodas from DK's punch, which heavily damages him. Even then, Mel still gets knocked out and injured.

They do clash briefly, but Meliodas can't remotely match DK.

So, no, Ban and Meliodas can't take any direct hits from DK, and even characters way weaker can deal extensive damage to them. Also, let me remind you that Meliodas is emotions here and was unaffected by Purgatory, so his durability feats wouldn't scale to his material body.

Last edited:
Wild alone is far stronger than Ban.

Ban one-shots a creature that stomped Meliodas, who doesn't even have a fraction of his pre-purgatory strength.

Demon King literally overpowers Wild with one finger, and has been stomping him for millions of years.

Demon King lops off Ban's arm.

Demon King is totally unaffected by Wild.

DK's shockwave alone overpowers them.

Even after 60 years, they can't reach his feet.

Right after Meliodas' revenge counter, Wild has to save Meliodas from DK's punch, which heavily damages him. Even then, Mel still gets knocked out and injured.

They do clash briefly, but Meliodas can't remotely match DK.

So, no, they can't take any direct hits from DK. Also, let me remind you that Meliodas is emotions here and was unaffected by Purgatory, so his durability feats wouldn't scale to his material body.
It doesn’t matter they take damage from him and keep fighting whereas Meliodas in the past got like one shot or 2 shot. It should probably just be a likely higher for durability and ap. And Meliodas acceding true magic in base wrecks half power DK no use using head canon or straw man straight facts.
Here are all the scans I can compile is this worth and upgrade?
Here please upgrade them

It doesn’t matter they take damage from him
No they can't. Like they can take his shockwaves from a massive distance, but again Meliodas isn't even in his material form here.

Ban, Meliodas and the far superior Wild are all severely damaged by his direct hits, to the point where Ban has to regrow entire limbs.

You're being very dishonest by not actually addressing my argument.
keep fighting
Let's just step back here: the immortal can take hits from Demon King and keep fighting.
whereas Meliodas in the past got like one shot or 2 shot.
Not shown since there's a huge portion of the fight that was off-screen.
It should probably just be a likely higher for durability and ap.
No.

Last edited:
also why am i being quoted for stuff ? its not even related to what i said lol
Because speed has been malding for days on end that I won't upgrade AM Meliodas/True Magic to 6-A since he's failed to give any substantial evidence.

Now he's trying any route he can, like making base Post-Purgatory Meliodas comparable to 50% DK when that doesn't make any sense.

SD is equal to 50% DK, and even she was going to finish off Ban with that attack Meliodas Full Countered (around 1h, 3m and 50s into the movie).

So, all in all, I think my scaling is pretty good.

I meant via weaponry and (possibly) durability. Which is the only thing that's confirmable about this.

Yes, I am serious because after all this time you still have yet to show him harming (weakened) PDK alone. You've just showed scans of him already damaged while Meliodas is right next to all the Sins.

Back