• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Merlin amp = unknown possibly x2
In the novel, she used Infinity to double the attack that killed Supreme Deity.
Commandments = x2 iirc
No.
Sacred treasure = Unknown/Huge amp (It gives them the ability to exploit their abilities fully.

Mel went from not scratching Albion to cut him like butter)
More variable than unknown. BoS Diane is much stronger than Meliodas, but Lostvayne absolutely obliterated Albion.

I'm posting the thread in a mo, but there's certainly no mouth foaming to be had due to recent buffoonery.
Anyway let keep bygones bygones. Anyway how’s life? I personally want to thank you for all the work you done for nnt. We might not always get along but you have my full support.

Thank you. Life is ok.

Heads up that this thread isn't really going to be what you expect, but it'll probably result in the next two getting done within a few days.

Is it that Meliodas surprising Arthur calc? Because I agree with it.

If I'm being picky, I disagree with the Tristan logic since the feat would have been out of his line of sight. But surprising Arthur works.

If I'm being picky, I disagree with the Tristan logic since the feat would have been out of his line of sight. But surprising Arthur works.
Dude literally already know my next move lmao😭😭.

With new rule LS reaction are tightened, tristan seem already works which seems already match with criteria that i've asked before to the one of knowledge staff in this, but it still need confirmation with calculation. Even if it not, arthur also already work due he the one who give power to camelot holy knight (assumption because just like what happen to galand and melascula also with chaos stuff item), and even fodderize percival post hope speed.

I just have to disagree with Tristan specifically, pedantic as that is.

He literally can't be looking at Meliodas during most of the blitz due to how vision cones work.

Like I said, Arthur is fine, imo, and I generally agree with the calc (especially because it's 53 x SoL).

Tbh i always waiting the moment when and where lancelot got blitzed because he the one who has ftl reaction canonly and the most clear feats, but since he potrait as one of the strongest maybe that's will never be happen

Here, enjoy the thread while I fix up some different messes.

I'll just illustrate my reasoning for some of the changes to plan; Basically, I'm sick to death of shit going wrong with the sandboxes. Most recently, the source coding of the sandbox and pre-thread decided to walk off the plank.

What new LS reaction rule?
Because of the controversy about recently happen in one piece and naruto thread regarding speed of light reaction.
if the blitzing happens and the "speed of light" statement is shown in that exact same moment, or the character with the light-speed statement is shown to not be holding back on their speed and is operating at full power in that exact moment the blitz happened, then yes, it should be applicable
Tristan and arthur fit the second option clearly, but seeing how byasura disagree about tristan part then arthur alone should be work.

If We agree on Arthur being suprised for the whole distance We Can agree on Tristan getting blitzed for the entire distance too imo

MFTL NNT might finally be a thing 🥵

Back