• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

i ned yall help real fast.. before i sleep did we ever calc ludos casual ark beam? (anime version)
068a5f8e155b5f1de881245f40e03449.jpg

https://gyazo.com/068a5f8e155b5f1de881245f40e03449

Ok, so here's the important text.

瘡蓋の記憶(リライト・ライト)
魔力消費量:★★
神器から光の魔力を放ち、撃たれた者の記 憶を一時的に改竄する催眠術のような技。

ゴウセルの身体に埋め込ま れ、腕から発現する光の弓 矢。瘡蓋の記憶、などの一 斉掃射が可能になる。光とはいえ実体は存在して おり、武器による相手の攻撃 を受け止めることもできる。

I've already done some inaccurate preliminary translations, and it's basically stated that Gowther fires hard light (that rewrites light?).

IIRC, mini Diane with a power level comparable to Meliodas dodged these. She then does the same in a later chapter when her PL is 15,000.

Edit: He calculated it. I'll try it myself once these translations are fully confirmed.

Last edited:
Ok, so here's the important text.

瘡蓋の記憶(リライト・ライト)
魔力消費量:★★
神器から光の魔力を放ち、撃たれた者の記 憶を一時的に改竄する催眠術のような技。

ゴウセルの身体に埋め込ま れ、腕から発現する光の弓 矢。瘡蓋の記憶、などの一 斉掃射が可能になる。光とはいえ実体は存在して おり、武器による相手の攻撃 を受け止めることもできる。

I've already done some inaccurate preliminary translations, and it's basically stated that Gowther fires hard light (that rewrites light?).

IIRC, mini Diane with a power level comparable to Meliodas dodged these. She then does the same in a later chapter when her PL is 15,000.

Edit: He calculated it. I'll try it myself once these translations are fully confirmed.
Yeah, they are verbatim said to be light speed same for goddess clans light magic which monspeets says are made of light particles.

I did. That's the whole point of this.

Not the whole book, mind you, but just what this youtuber is giving as evidence.

Like I said, it depends on whether or not hard light can be considered light-speed.

But, Gowther's arrows do oscillate from tangible to intangible, so maybe we can scale the intangible form.

How is the lady of the lake only country level when she absorbed an attack combined of 6 sins (Gowther's was hax based) 2 of which are island level on their own (Ban,King) and 2 being large island (Escanor, Meliodas) AND ALL THIS MULTIPLIED by 729 (Meliodas Full Countered the attack 6 times which means 3*3*3*3*3*3=729)

How is the lady of the lake only country level when she absorbed an attack combined of 6 sins (Gowther's was hax based) 2 of which are island level on their own (Ban,King) and 2 being large island (Escanor, Meliodas) AND ALL THIS MULTIPLIED by 729 (Meliodas Full Countered the attack 6 times which means 3*3*3*3*3*3=729)
I don't know, I am not a maths guy but we just went with the attack leveling Britannia. I do believe it can be higher thought

Melidoas= 100
Escanor= 100
Ban= 25
King= 25
Diane= 4
Merlin= 4
For a total of 258 GT, multiplied by 729 due to full counter's multiplier (I counted 6 Full Counters) is 188.082 GT which converts to 188.08TT (according to some google converter i found). I'm not a calc guy but you don't need a calc guy for a feat like this. Take away 258GT from the final result due to the Demon King getting hit (The very first attack without a single counter was going to kill him) and there you have it, Large Country level.

Actually, more than 10 times.

Yeah it was countered 7 times in the manga, my bad i missed one. The anime version isn't gonna pass here unfortunately.
Now the multiplier is 2187 so final result is 564TT which is still Large Country but on the high end.

guys wouldnt meliodas limit for FC also be country or do we not do things like that? cuz i notice a long time ago people used to scream "nlf" but full counter only weakness was reaction of the user

Yeah I don't really see more than 6 times but you're welcome to provide proof, it's going to bump the calc even more.
one, two, three, four, five, six, seven (pay attention to the small picture), eight.

Sorry, it was 8.

These are my personal ratings, not the ones on the wiki:

Diane: At least 6-C (damaged the Chimera Indura).
King: At most High 6-C (damaged Prime DK Zeldris).
Ban: At most High 6-C (damaged Prime DK Zeldris).
Merlin: At most High 6-C (slightly damaged Prime DK Zeldris).
Escanor: At least High 6-C (stomped Prime DK Zeldris).
Meliodas: At least High 6-C (comparable to The One Ultimate).

It's the initial attack times 6561, if we lowball it to be 300 Gigatons , the result is 1.98 Petatons. Yes, easily Continental.

Back