• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Screenshot_20211210-073830.png

question about this forums light speed thingy.. i know when it bends its pointless but what happens if they dodge straight ones and THEN it bended?

Not applicable.

Given that it's questionable whether or not they're even firing photons, I strongly doubt this will ever be accepted.

Not applicable.

Given that it's questionable whether or not they're even firing photons, I strongly doubt this will ever be accepted.
its light particles = protons but i just wanted to know if they took the straight ones they dodged but since its all in one i dont think they gon use it anyways but incase someone does wanna make something out of it
1- mael dodged multiple of them and outpaced it
2- zeldris and mel did the same but they did it while in 2nd demon mark
3- SD does say her power is "light" and a Q/A from nabaka does pointout her face is light itself

its light particles = protons but i just wanted to know if they took the straight ones they dodged but since its all in one i dont think they gon use it anyways but incase someone does wanna make something out of it
Darkness and light particles are forms of magic. We don't get any actual info on whether they're truly light.
i tried to scale this already iirc demon said they wouldnt use it.. cuz DK dont scale to commandments which is hella funny seeng how he created them xd
No, that wasn't what was said. We argued that they're incorporeal in nature.

wait what

how wouldn't dk scale to commandments? they're half of his power in total, no...?
man everything yall trynna do now zezu done did it months ago xd maybe i didnt explain it good but they said no to everything. if DK scaled to his commandments they can easily hit country.. i also tried to make ocean grace continental cuz its LITERAL. but they didnt accept that either but watch when graces gets more details they gon run back to me xd

i tried to scale this already iirc demon said they wouldnt use it.. cuz DK dont scale to commandments which is hella funny seeng how he created them xd
Well I didn't say anything about Britannia DK scaling (As he was One-Shot by Nemesis), just that True Magic Meliodas could scale for destroying the Commandments.

Darkness and light particles are forms of magic. We don't get any actual info on whether they're truly light.
1- darkness CAN BE used as magic but its a demonic trait so no its not magic.
2- light magic using photons would still be rel-sol no matter how you look at it.

1 - Darkness, while a trait, are solid malleable constructs. Potentially even just negative energy.

2 - That's assuming they're actually photons.

Well I didn't say anything about Britannia DK scaling (As he was One-Shot by Nemesis), just that True Magic Meliodas could scale for destroying the Commandments.
thats fine, i do agree mel should scale but i would take a step further personally and scale true magic meliodas to DK star feat since its literally stated by both DK/SD that he surpasses them with that power by like alot.. cuz she said "you could easily defeat me" EASILY

1 - Darkness, while a trait, are solid malleable constructs. Potentially even just negative energy.

2 - That's assuming they're actually photons.
we doing this the hard way? this page needs to stop looking for "its faster than light" all that does it make things easier to understand. heres google literally telling you what it is TWICE. sorry about the size idk how to lower it
5aa9689b98611e2625dad0e5aee4f72d.png

https://gyazo.com/5aa9689b98611e2625dad0e5aee4f72d

We're assuming this explosion could actually damage the Commandments in the first place.
Please elaborate.
we doing this the hard way? this page needs to stop looking for "its faster than light" all that does it make things easier to understand. heres google literally telling you what it is TWICE. sorry about the size idk how to lower it

https://gyazo.com/5aa9689b98611e2625dad0e5aee4f72d
Light is also very commonly used to refer to good or just bright objects/attacks in fiction. It's like saying the White Light is light-speed because it's called White-Light.

sir i would never say something is light speed cuz its "light" but they literally detailed it as "light particles" which... sigh for the 80th time are photons.. i know this site has a hard rule on light , i get that... i cant even get fairy tail to SOL and their magic is natural to counter parts which includes... light magic xd but once again. ark= photons thats just how it is.. the only reason NNT isnt SOL is cuz yall saw ark get "manipulated or bended" but i mean sure... their light wait for it... manipulators so they can.. wait for it... manipulate their light in any shape
edit- thats like saying fire isnt real or hot cuz i can manipulate it xd cmon now. (could be a bad example)

Darkness also has particles, despite being the literal absence of light and...sigh...not actually having particles.

And also make it explode, suspend people in death, bounce off bare flesh, need I go on?

but ya we both can go head to head on this literally for days but thats pointless since ive tried that with like a crap ton of scans and it got no nowhere. ill wait for the manga to give yall the "its faster than light" since thats what yall want badly

Gowther has nullify his ruler
thats due to a fusion of bad writing , plot holes and retcon..
the old ruler reversed everything including physical attacks form wild but it was too broken so tbh im happy nabaka nerfed it.. how would they win if he didnt?
so now rulers weakness is magic only and power null

but ya we both can go head to head on this literally for days but thats pointless since ive tried that with like a crap ton of scans and it got no nowhere. ill wait for the manga to give yall the "its faster than light" since thats what yall want badly
I also want FTL, but I'm not getting hopes up too much. Both times its supposedly happened, they were mistranslations.

The main problem with goddess magic as well is that it scales to a lot of characters.

I'm not talking bad about you here or anything, but don't get your hopes up too much. Both times its supposedly happened, they were mistranslations.

The main problem with goddess magic as well is that it scales to a lot of characters.
dont worry i dont take it personally , also tbh not really only powerful people have outpaced ark beams (guila did do it recently but that can be seen as outiner) also theres no mistranslations this is official , also if you want.. i could private message you all the evidence i have and then you tell me whats up.. but its up to you
66e6d9f08543b54056bbbcb557b137c0.png

https://gyazo.com/66e6d9f08543b54056bbbcb557b137c0

So which is it? Does The Ruler Absorb Magic or is Magic its Weakness?
both , he can absorb it but if they use healing magic it turns into damage.. ruler reverses effects of magical attacks but its weak against the reverse for obvious reasons and power null which is what gowther used to stop it

Back