• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

He added enchantment or destroyer magic to the weapon so he could fire it at the ground, but it's not a big amp.

It reaches those exponential 4KoA boosts when you use it directly in conjunction with a weapon.
Aww..The one who come closest are: Ludo vessel (vs cusack), Cusack and The Sinner.
It's little different unfortunately

nanatsu-no-taizai-12654571-e7a8cbcccb2aed2251f954eb8badf8db.jpg

Demon king capable use kami chigiri which one of form of hellblaze enchandment, since escanor and himself can tank their own attack, does it scale to their durability?

That's one of the ones that makes no sense. They can damage each other with normal punches, even after Escanor became The One. In fact, his last punch against The One was responsible for this.

It's also worth noting that The Ultimate One also took some damage, despite healing his previous injuries.
I was thinking before that was just because their physical just more stronger than their weapon although it was after amped. I mean like escanor more powerful with his hands than with his rhitta

That'd just mean that Escanor is weaker with Rhitta, not that he's amped or his durability normally scales to 10x his own physical strength. Sacred Treasures aren't a character's normal power level.

Also, Escanor had to concentrate his Sunshine into one spot for that to happen, whereas he's not always doing that here (IIRC, this is the only instance Near-Noon).

Last edited:
That'd just mean that Escanor is weaker with Rhitta, not that he's amped or his durability normally scales to 10x his own physical strength. Sacred Treasures aren't a character's normal power level.

Also, Escanor had to concentrate his Sunshine into one spot for that to happen, whereas he's not always doing that here (IIRC, this is the only instance Near-Noon).
I don't think that make he generally weaker with rhitta, i think rhitta have role to control or store his power, he can't damage zeldris or meliodas with rhitta
But when he use his mere hands it's capable to harm it

Btw, can i know what current meliodas and zeldris 2 demon mark ap?

I don't think he is either. Like I said, he had to concentrate his Sunshine for that to happen. Either way, not having Rhitta can't be construed as an amp, and having Rhitta isn't his normal level of power for physical attacks.

Him damaging Meliodas had way more to do with the fact that he'd become The One.

Anyway, the original point was more that there's very little difference between this supposed 10x amp and what DK could do just with his fists. It just doesn't make all that much sense.

Proof? Because I can't even tell what's going on.

Edit: For clarification, I mean the attacks that aren't really even in panel. I know he's getting hit and thrown away.

Last edited:
Back