• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

That's what I'm talking about.

Both of them scale to Tristan's amp, which is half that combined 13 teraton value.

We agreed Tristan scaling above the Archangels' vessels was fine for piercing the cocoon.

We then use the enchantment amp, and add the power of 2 beings on par with that amp together.

Some of these are pretty cut out

These the renders I did for 4kota

1656631382551.png

1656631362054.png

1656631335223.png

1656631308789.png

I just need to make a Gawain and Tristan render
It's strange that in imgur they look veeery clean but through the link they don't like that clean 🤔

meland yeah, its folding tristan gawain and precy
Maybe we’ll get a clear multiplier for chaos staffs since it’s what they used i Also think Chaos created Nephilim it looks like he can fuse things by warping them
Also Meland will be immune to physical attacks and immune to magic due to Nephilim i think that will be broken

Maybe we’ll get a clear multiplier for chaos staffs since it’s what they used i Also think Chaos created Nephilim it looks like he can fuse things by warping them
Also Meland will be immune to physical attacks and immune to magic due to Nephilim i think that will be broken
Yeah also the nephilim is only resistant to ligh and darkness

immune to physical and light/darkness magic, until its stated other wise

Back