• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Some of these are pretty cut out

These the renders I did for 4kota

1656631382551.png

1656631362054.png

1656631335223.png

1656631308789.png

I just need to make a Gawain and Tristan render

Hendrickson used a different method that didn't turn him into a giant demon.
Yes but fraudrin gave his blood to Hendrickson and it healed him. And vampires can absorb demon blood without any repercussions and it buffs their regen. Also vampires should have type 2 immortality. Also demon blood doesn’t work on demons.

Yes but fraudrin gave his blood to Hendrickson and it healed him.
So literally the opposite of the adverse effects you're talking about.
And vampires can absorb demon blood without any repercussions and it buffs their regen.
Humans can also do exactly that, and it gives them a power boost as well.

I do think Resistance to Biological Manip is reasonable, though.
Also vampires should have type 2 immortality.
Sure.
Also demon blood doesn’t work on demons.
That shouldn't be resistance. Of course you have the ability to live with your own blood, and aren't hideously deformed by blood from members of the same species.

Sure.

That shouldn't be resistance. Of course you have the ability to live with your own blood, and aren't hideously deformed by blood from members of the same species.
So does that mean power modification since demon blood actually heals demons?

I don't think so.

Also, Hendrickson wasn't exactly a Demon. He was a human boosted by forms of Demon blood that made him more compatible to assimilate the blood of Demons.

I don't think so.

Also, Hendrickson wasn't exactly a Demon. He was a human boosted by forms of Demon blood that made him more compatible to assimilate the blood of Demons.
When he drank grey demon blood he became a fully fledged demon Meliodas mentions this as well

Sure.

So resistance to biological manipulation for the vampire clan?

I don’t really think that’s proof that he’s 100% Demon.

It’s also worth noting that he’s fully human when the blood is exhausted.

I don’t really think that’s proof that he’s 100% Demon.

It’s also worth noting that he’s fully human when the blood is exhausted.
Because the godeses clan seal removed it from him. Demon blood can turn a person into a demon it’s stated

He never says that in the scan, and outright says the stay the same.

It’s only after the transformation was induced that they became a demon and got cores.

I know that the damn magic purified him, but it did that by exhausting the blood. Fraudrin states this.

He never says that in the scan, and outright says the stay the same.

It’s only after the transformation was induced that they became a demon and got cores.

I know that the damn magic purified him, but it did that by exhausting the blood. Fraudrin states this.
What are we even arguing about? We agreed that demons shouldn’t be affected by other demon blood. Although Hendrickson theorizes that only red demon blood can handle grey demon blood which could just be them being in the same so it won’t affect each other. Only vampires get the resistance

What are we even arguing about?
That Hendrickson is a unique case, so the Power Modification thing might not be valid.
Although Hendrickson theorizes that only red demon blood can handle grey demon blood which could just be them being in the same so it won’t affect each other.
That’s more based on human compatibility, so I think we can rule out major differences.
Only vampires get the resistance
Agreed.

Back