• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I’ll try to search jap panels And translate them unfortunately the 4kota japanese notes that are on the sides of the panels rarely give us cool infos ( But it’s 100% canon)

um shouldnt the knights scale pass the old early commandments? galand was easily mountain lvl then now hes much stronger tho i guess we dont know by how much

Also since Tristan has Demon And Goddess physiology he has lots of hax but i have a question 🥵 imagine him using saint Coat would he burn himself to death or would he resist his durability negation ? If he resist to his durability negation and someone still affect him With a durability negation would he get layered durability negation ?

um shouldnt the knights scale pass the old early commandments? galand was easily mountain lvl then now hes much stronger tho i guess we dont know by how much
With the upgrades he should be far stronger than before And once we quantify their power lvls we will be able to judge how much chaos amped him

And i think Tristan And Lance are already accepted to be at least equivalent or stronger than archangels like Sariel And Tarmiel amped Percival should be around high commandment tier
Gawain is around high commandment tier the only way to contest that is if Galand was severely restraining himself

For sure i believe why current lancelot and tristan is too stronger will be answered in upcoming grudge od Edinburgh movie

Iirc Byasura said current lancelot comparable to tarmiel and sariel
I said, in my opinion, Tristan should be at least on par with their vessels (~88k power levels) for slicing through an amped version of the Gloom Cocoon, which Post-Time Skip Demon Meliodas couldn't do. Melascula emphasises that fact in this chapter.

I'm feeling better, so I'll increase my activity.
Meliodas is far stronger and not as string as 50% DK. I guess destroying 10C takes much more.
Thousands upon thousands of times more, apparently. Also, my point was that the Commandments themselves are as strong as 50% DK since they're literally half his power.
hmm fair point i guess , do anyone got the old cocoon scan? i remember it a lil bit but not fully
Yes.
Can someone find the raws and translate this scan?
You didn't link anything.

0229-018.png

I said, in my opinion, Tristan should be at least on par with their vessels (~88k power levels) for slicing through an amped version of the Gloom Cocoon, which Post-Time Skip Demon Meliodas couldn't do. Melascula emphasises that fact in this chapter.
What would their ap be? Also echantments?

i did, it would be ten teratons

Tarmiel AP Scaling (Currently Obsolete)​

Continued from this thread.

Vessel Tarmiel generated an ocean. 1.043582982790 Teratons (Small Country level)

As I mentioned, Goddesses get a 2x multiplier.

True Tarmiel. 2.08716596558 Teratons (Small Country level)

Vessel Ludoshel should be more powerful than them, as he has a power level of 201,000, and Hawk, who was specifically terrified of this power level, only ever mentioned that Mael gained a power exceeding 200,000 after he attained a form far more powerful than his 3 Commandments state (capable of fighting both Tarmiel and Sariel already).

True Ludoshel. 4.17433193116 Teratons (Small Country level+)

Meliodas did way better against 50% Demon King (who overpowered Ban, making him stronger than Demon King Meliodas) than Mael against Meliodas Demon King, and effortlessly curbstomped a form of Demon King Zeldris that was stronger than when he claimed his power wasn't far inferior to his Meliodas self due to absorbing magic from Lake Sailsbury.

Demon Mark is a 2x multiplier. 8.34866386232 Teratons (Country level)

2nd Demon Mark is another 2x multiplier. 16.6973277246 Teratons (Country level)

2nd Demon Meliodas struggled against Supreme Deity even with a fully-functioning Lostvayne (it's shown to make clones in Cursed by Light) and help from Zeldris, and is about equal to Ban whom the 50% Demon King overpowered. 33.3946554493 Teratons (Country level).
What does this mean?

Back