• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

It’s been stated in the Q/A section that rain lower sunshine’s abilities

And it’s already been confirmed by 2 mods And like 5 or 6 other people 😭
I mean rabbits crt. Can I see it? Because maybe nakaba was joking or he forgot that escanor used sunshine in Edinborough night time

He didn't remotely damage Dreyfus. Everything after Gowther getting stabbed (including the Pierce attack) was an illusion. That's why there's no dent in his armour in the final panel.

all nabaka gotta do is give us what he gave kongo brancho, then we can stop with all the calcs just to push

a550f19dd82f9f487ef8f9612f1a9507.png

https://gyazo.com/a550f19dd82f9f487ef8f9612f1a9507

flash text literally says his grace is literal. i still dont see why we cant have that for ALL graces.. their the same power also more akira feats, gotta love... tho a akira crossover could also buff the verse
Cause as we said, Escanor makes a small sun for his sunshine power, so there's no guarantee Tarmiel made an ocean the same size as any of our real oceans

Especially since their sense of scale is off and they consider Britannia a continent when in actuality, it's a small country

flash text literally says his grace is literal. i still dont see why we cant have that for ALL graces.. their the same power also more akira feats, gotta love... tho a akira crossover could also buff the verse
Sssst you gonna do some controversial topic again
Damn such good feats, i hate when nakaba only make nanatsu background only around Britainnia
Beside in his qna that say Kongo bancho power level only around 400k

Here we go again

Cause as we said, Escanor makes a small sun for his sunshine power, so there's no guarantee Tarmiel made an ocean the same size as any of our real oceans
Making miniature suns isn't what sunshine is about. That's just an attack. Sunshine works chronologically with the sun.
Especially since their sense of scale is off and they consider Britannia a continent when in actuality, it's a small country
Wasn't that a statement by like a random holy knight? In one of the novels it's noted to be a large island. Plus this might be an association fallacy

Back