• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

my fav kongo feat, PURE flex... punched him so hard he went around the world

8c3958ae77ffe2b00cecb6e35fedfb6f.png

https://gyazo.com/8c3958ae77ffe2b00cecb6e35fedfb6f

Btw,. What ability should Arthur get from this?

At first he fight tons of fairy and Giant clan,

At the post credit scene they all dead just leaving only a skull that looks like it has been aged for a long time

Btw,. What ability should Arthur get from this?

At first he fight tons of fairy and Giant clan,

At the post credit scene they all dead just leaving only a skull that looks like it has been aged for a long time

decomposition? it could be another gremmy from bleach where he just thinks them dead

We can't even say it actually reached Liones since that happened well after, and they were only shown in a few human settlements at that time. But, I think this is fine as a high-end.

Goddamn this is some bs. I'll respond soon.

Edit: Less of it was bs than I thought, but here's the bs (though what I only care about).

When Meliodas appeared, Galand was not expecting him to have gotten that much stronger than when they fought in Camelot.

And permanently denting Galand's face to begin with. Even Ban, who surpassed Galand in physical strength and had a weapon, couldn't do that. So the gap is quite large.

The following hits were the result of Meliodas being more skilled, agile and/or faster than Galand

The following is a bunch of bs. It's the result of Mel being way faster and stronger.

Back to the Meliodas vs Galand fight, Meliodas was not able to one shot Galand. He had to land multiple hits and cuts on him before Galand went down. This is consistent with them being somewhat relative in strength and possibly durability.

Each of which severely harmed Galand.

Excuse me? When was it stated that Lostvayne amps Meliodas's strength? All it was shown to be able to do was let Meliodas clone himself which lets him use Full Counter on an attack consecutive times.

Firstly, it's straight up how they work. Secondly, Meliodas carving apart Albion's arm with air slashes is something he couldn't even begin to do prior (admittedly, it was somewhat scuffed, but it literally broke against Albion).

The albion have a total power level of 5,500. However, that doesn't mean their strength level is higher than Meliodas.

It is. Meliodas had no chance without a weapon and had to dodge all of his attacks.

First off, there are two types of albions - fat and tall ones.

Their power levels are listed as exactly comparable with no noted differences in individual stats.

The tall one is the one which cleaved apart a small mountain, implying it specializes more in strength.

No it doesn't. That just suggests the tall one uses its extremely long and pliable limbs to form shockwaves.

Meanwhile, the fat albion which attacked Camelot tried to use a magic breath attack to destroy the kingdom instead of a physical attack, implying that it specializes more in magic.

It tried physical attacks first, and only attacked with magic once the barrier it noticed while attacking physically had been disabled.

So Meliodas being able to cut the fat albion's arms when it's a giant, easy to hit target and can't even dodge, is not inconsistent as most of the fat albion's power level could be magic (which is implied by the way it tried to destroy Camelot) while its strength stat could be relative to Meliodas'.

It could withstand its own Full Countered magical attacks with moderate damage. So it scales to its own magic attacks, and carving it up isn't as easy as you're trying to claim.
Would Meliodas get the same thing since he did something similar to his brothers as the DK did with the sins? Or would it just be aura can use his aura to crush weaker foes? here Here

Last edited:
I’m proud of us we managed to give NNT a huge amount of new hax we can focus on something else And wait for Asura to conclude the upgrade thread
Édit: Asura you don’t need to hurry btw take your time

I hope these guys are buffed and sent to kill the 4koa who would stand no chance. But then.. Meliodas steps in and kicks their arses. All this to show off Meliodas power and the gap 4koa has yet to overcome.

Back