• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Unfortunately would need some form of calc stacking which isn't allowed on the sight
mymy.. What about this?
This is travel speed. I read somewhere that this was somewhere below 10% speed of light. But the calc was not the whole distance if I remember correctly. It assumed Meliodas statued lightning in that short distance.
Logically Meliodas jumped all the way from Elisabeth. Lightning came down first before Meliodas jumped. We cannot assume Meliodas sped up mid air.
Maybe we can use that as high end?

Maybe someone(you :p) already did an calc ?

What were the results?

mymy.. What about this?
This is travel speed. I read somewhere that this was somewhere below 10% speed of light. But the calc was not the whole distance if I remember correctly. It assumed Meliodas statued lightning in that short distance.
Logically Meliodas jumped all the way from Elisabeth. Lightning came down first before Meliodas jumped. We cannot assume Meliodas sped up mid air.
Maybe we can use that as high end?

Maybe someone(you :p) already did an calc ?

What were the results?
Honestly don't know how to feel about the feat or go about it, if I did do it I'll get MHS+ results

I did make a sub relativistic calc before tho

Why not try to take their feedback and improve yourself? Think first before you come with an argument. Try to make a good one also.
I been trying to do that’s but they are saying that I am copying information from the profiles when they tell me to bring up arguments. And I said that it was a stomp match because a low 7b character has a 6a weapon and is fighting against Meliodas when majin and Kachon said it was a stomp too. And they are bringing up things from the past why?

A fight is more than only AP. I myself try to look deeper than that. Some characters can lose from weaker characters because of a hax for example. Only saying what's in their profile isn't enough. A battle can happen in so many ways.

I myself noticed that you often post before thinking through. Sometimes you did copy profiles. You often said "look in their profiles". Then that debate about layered powernull. You often said the same thing over and over again. Nothing new in it. Unless someone else sides with you and comes with a different argument.

But you can ofcourse improve.
If I debate, I try to be clear as possible. Not vague (you won't come far with that)

A fight is more than only AP. I myself try to look deeper than that. Some characters can lose from weaker characters because of a hax for example. Only saying what's in their profile isn't enough. A battle can happen in so many ways.

I myself noticed that you often post before thinking through. Sometimes you did copy profiles. You often said "look in their profiles". Then that debate about layered powernull. You often said the same thing over and over again. Nothing new in it. Unless someone else sides with you and comes with a different argument.

But you can ofcourse improve.
If I debate, I try to be clear as possible. Not vague (you won't come far with that)
Yes but this site has way too many rules and are way to strict for my liking been banned like 2 times for multiple months

I think 3 teratons. So it doesn't change scaling, but it's a supporting feat.

It's not leniency here, the other crater is just far, far larger.

You're talking about a diameter of 865.6852606 km vs 86.4427238365 km.

Because the calculation has it as 86 km.
Since we have a Length(172.885447673km), we need a width...

I'll use 2 ends

1: 20km (Standard Viewing Point)

2. 88.2km(Using a Horizon calculator and a height of 610m since the camera shot is above the mountains)

And I'll assume the area of a rectangle

End 1: 3457.71km2

Elevation: 0.61km

Volume: 2109.2031km3 or 2.1092031e+18cm3

Since King states he's going to incinerate the area I'll use vaporization end

2.1092031e+18×25700= 5.420652e+22J or 12.95 Teratons (Country level)

End 2: 15248.5km2

Elevation: 0.61km

Volume : 9301.585km3 or 9.301585e+18cm3

9.301585e+18×25700= 2.3905073e+23J or 57 Teratons(Country level+)

Back