• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Is it me or do these translations app omit words?

の如き速度で

What I bolded was the word light, but running it through some translations app it omits that

Only Deepl doesn't

woah wrong chapter i think its 2 chapters before it, but heres a scan
62fc2fe4b9a57cb9b6086ddb9ff06859.png

https://gyazo.com/62fc2fe4b9a57cb9b6086ddb9ff06859

ok then , i guess that ends it but thats really good ice resistance seeing how low it needs to be to freeze blood but leme research i forgot

Could you Send me the translation cause i can’t find the « Freezing to the blood thing »
i dont see how its a hyperbole, hes immortal has been killed in many ways and forms im sure he would know his own body better than anyone else... tho the ONLY two issues i see here is
1 - Purgatory has hellfire so how tf did his regen bypass it
2- does his regen gain , regen negation resistance?

i dont see how its a hyperbole, hes immortal has been killed in many ways and forms im sure he would know his own body better than anyone else... tho the ONLY two issues i see here is
Yeah tho the sentence « freezing to the blood » could be considered as a romanced manner to say it’s cold we say it in France that’s why i’ll add it still
And ig we can add resistance to regen negation too

Added both now waiting for more mods input

Also the resistance to regen negation should be backed up by the almost accepted resistance to regen negation for Estarossa And Zeldris that is almost 100% accepted

Back