• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

um question... why do NNT not have spartial via raw power? estarossa broke out of space after a power buff and zeldrs freed melidoas by breaking space/dimension.
- The dimension wont just open if ur stronger he had to have used force
2- meliodas couldnt break it cuz of the weapon control hax form dubs

Because it's just teleportation.

Zeldris does have spatial manipulation for that reason.

As for the Excalibur thing, I don't have an opinion.

There's no proof it's spatial manipulation either. Every single thing you've been saying is pure headcanon.

Teleportation is a new power. It was added to the profiles a few weeks ago after we decided not to go with spatial manipulation. From memory, nobody other than Merlin and Vivian has it.

What's more reasonable, that he manipulated the space of that domain to escape, despite their being no visual indications like Zeldris, or that he simply teleported?

Last edited:
And btw, is there reason why estarossa killing saucer was a sealing in his profile? Killing saucer has sama effect with grey demon death manipulation

nanatsu-no-taizai-10488679-0900adb4c3f6b3707cb455cca0ae2eff.jpg

nanatsu-no-taizai-10488685-6f1a304aea006623bf1687294832f98b.jpg

And make their human body rot and death

I was thinking... can arthur with Excalibur should get a relativistic+ rating

He's able to keep up with zeldris who's able to keep up with ludociel in his first demon mark

I don't know if by virtue AM Meliodas would get a relatvistic+ rating since he's somewhat keeping up with zeldris in their attack against arthur?
Yeah i agree with it He did more than that he outsped them before growing gradually weaker but that Would be only with Excalibur that Grows his power up So much it destroyed his body in minutes

Yo, i went to Ban’s page but couldn’t find his resistance to paralysis inducement Here in the Original sin chapter
Translation of the two red parts:
Rosebush: « No these are tentacles ! Each one of them ends with a poisoned needle that paralyse my prey. That’s why they call me the Rosebush »

Ban: « Your paralyzing has no effect on me »

Same goes for Merlin’s Portal Creation Here

Translation:
Meliodas: « Merlin’s portals are as practical as ever »

Last edited:
Tbh, speaking of night time, i still think night time is capable amp all their stats, i mean look at meliodas while fighting both gloxinia and drole, he was can comparable and some times outspeed them, which even though the power level of unsealed Meliodas at that moment was only around 32k while gloxinia and drole were around 50k, and Meliodas still stomp both of them
That's because Drole was half dead and has a physical strength of 36,500. Gloxinia wasn't even there.

Demon Meliodas was the one who grossly overpowered them.

That's because Drole was half dead and has a physical strength of 36,500. Gloxinia wasn't even there.

Demon Meliodas was the one who grossly overpowered them.
What do you think about Merlin getting Portal Creation And Ban Paralysis inducement FRA

In the manga
  • Darkness: Similarly to the Demon Clan, Vampires have also shown to have access to the ability to create and control darkness for offensive and defensive purposes. Vampires in particular can use this ability to shroud and shield themselves from sunlight, allowing them to safely travel around during the day time without being burned.

Archangels immortality type 8 with that?
Q/Did the Four Archangels that disintegrated die? Or do they just rest in the Celestial Realm ?
A/In truth, they aren't dead. As long as they have a Grace with them, they will eventually revive thought it takes some time

Last edited:
In the manga
  • Darkness: Similarly to the Demon Clan, Vampires have also shown to have access to the ability to create and control darkness for offensive and defensive purposes. Vampires in particular can use this ability to shroud and shield themselves from sunlight, allowing them to safely travel around during the day time without being burned.
That does not say what you're claiming. Do Druids now have Ark just because they use healing and Purge?

In the manga
That's talking about the Vampire Clan's Darkness though not the Vampires themselves.

Back