• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

dc06960cc7758c3f3b43d60d753a83f6a9608940_188390_800_1146.jpg

98fdb26d9252b603b15ea282b635bfce40012e69_172914_800_1148.jpg

So reegen neg right?
I don't think so. It would be Regen Negation if that version of Ban were to survive and not Regen from that version of Escarnor's Cruel Sun, but based on both of Estarossa and Escarnor's dialogue and attitude it seems that the attack would kill Ban and the others and leave no trace

I don't think so. It would be Regen Negation if that version of Ban were to survive and not Regen from that version of Escarnor's Cruel Sun, but based on both of Estarossa and Escarnor's dialogue and attitude it seems that the attack would kill Ban and the others and leave no trace
Ban from start to Purgatory is the same, it seems not regen neg. Ban would be burned by Sunshine but he didn't say he can't regen from it

It's implied too

Ban from start to Purgatory is the same, it seems not regen neg. Ban would be burned by Sunshine but he didn't say he can't regen from it
That's assuming he isn't vaporized by a temperature attack from someone vastly stronger than him.

But a question, where does the Ban's "Regen from ashes" come from? The link in his profile doesn't have it.

Escanor heat can vaporize "thing" like his around or even izraf who was stated fire can't harm him or whatever i don't remember it. Ban have mid high regen that was can regen from biological destruction including vaporize, so i don't think it was can neg ban regen, he just was worried about people around him

Well this is what VSBW Common Feats References say about turning humans into ash
Reducing a Human to char

In the case of reducing humans to just dry bone fragments instead of fully vaporizing them, crematoriums recommend a minimum starting temperature of 1400°F or 760°C.
While freezing temps

Freezing a Human

The average temperature of a human body is 37 °C. Temperature required to cause frostbite is -4 °C.

So Purgatory's Heat is at least 760°C and it's Cold is at least -4°C at minimum so the heat could be higher and the cold could be lower.

Well this is what VSBW Common Feats References say about turning humans into ash

While freezing temps

So Purgatory's Heat is at least 760°C and it's Cold is at least -4°C at minimum so the heat could be higher and the cold could be lower.
Ban has shown résistance to Escanor’s passive heat that melts iron « like butter » which is > 1500°C therefore Purgatory should be above that in order to reduce him to ash

Not sure of it works like that, i am sure purgatory enviromental cold is extremely above level Vivian freeze that can freeze Cell metabolism, and heat comparable or above to hellblaze heat since it's also called purgatory fire

Not sure of it works like that, i am sure purgatory enviromental cold is extremely above level Vivian freeze that can freeze Cell metabolism, and heat comparable or above to hellblaze heat since it's also called purgatory fire
Also purgatory is said to have the coldest condition from earth so negative 4 degrees is wack more like negative 60 at least

Do y’all think the night multiplier should be generalised to every night creatures ?
Cause i think it could be at least to demons even though chandler stated it was a magic amp

How is it a Multiplier?
It’s been stated that night Amps demons And in the edimbourg arc it’s stated Vampires are amped by 2x at night I don’t know if it would be enough to generalise it tho (Sorry i only have it in French but you know at least where it comes from)

Édit:Translation, « The problem is that Vampires are protected by darkness at night their combat strength/Fighting strength is doubled»

tbh ban is immune to heat related abilities now... his regen didnt even halt in purgatory which it should've due to the flames effect. unless thats a plot hole xd

It’s been stated that night Amps demons And in the edimbourg arc it’s stated Vampires are amped by 2x at night I don’t know if it would be enough to generalise it tho (Sorry i only have it in French but you know at least where it comes from)
Édit:Translation, « The problem is that Vampires are protected by darkness at night their combat strength/Fighting strength is doubled»
Hmm... So do they mean just physical strength or overall strength (Physicals and Magic)

Hi Zezu did you see the NNT CRT of Zelas ? We have the majority as of rn but some people want to downgrade the High 4-C creation without giving any argument
Hmm... So do they mean just physical strength or overall strength (Physicals and Magic)
it only says fighting strength it could be ALL stats but it could also be only their AP

Tbh, speaking of night time, i still think night time is capable amp all their stats, i mean look at meliodas while fighting both gloxinia and drole, he was can comparable and some times outspeed them, which even though the power level of unsealed Meliodas at that moment was only around 32k while gloxinia and drole were around 50k, and Meliodas still stomp both of them

Tbh, speaking of night time, i still think night time is capable amp all their stats, i mean look at meliodas while fighting both gloxinia and drole, he was can comparable and some times outspeed them, which even though the power level of unsealed Meliodas at that moment was only around 32k while gloxinia and drole were around 50k, and Meliodas still stomp both of them
He was at 56k using DM i Still think we could apply the multiplier to all their stats tho

They are going to remove the creation feat From the pages their main argument was it’s creation it should not be listed just to list another creation feat at 5-B completely ignoring the entire Lore that’s dumb

Back