• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

So there's no statement then that her body is immaterial? If you check the fight again you'll notice that none of the Sin's attacks hit Supreme Deity because there's a barrier surrounding her, the only ones able to hit her were Meliodas and Zeldris giving it their all to get passed the barrier.

So there's no statement then that her body is immaterial? If you check the fight again you'll notice that none of the Sin's attacks hit Supreme Deity because there's a barrier surrounding her, the only ones able to hit her were Meliodas and Zeldris giving it their all to get passed the barrier.
When her barrier was broken their attacks passed through her And she reformed her boobies back to normal It should be limited intangibility imo

Here is my assumption:

1/ The first time Supreme Deity appearance after 3000 years, that the light from the sky made up her body
2/ The QnA answer why we cannot see her face because it's a light itself so her body could be a light
Q377Why the face of the Supreme Deity cannot be seen?Because it's the light itself.
3/ She stated that she is a power of light
All I'm seeing is that the Supreme Deity has a similar situation to Kizaru where she can turn her physical body into light/energy particles

Literally why zeldris and meliodas was can killed Supreme deity is because their magic bypass Supreme divine protection not bypass the physical invulnerability one

Not sure it's Elemental Intangibility could be very well be Regeneration once again similar to Kizaru where you can put holes in his body and he just regenerates from particles of light
Kizaru is listed as elemental Intangibility 😹 we’ll wait for more input

Yeah so It should be the same for her
Here's my proposition

Elemental Intangibility, Inorganic Physiology (Type 1. While she's turned into light/energy particles. Traveled from the Celestial Realm to Britannia as a shower of light/energy particles.)

Regeneration (At Least Low-Mid, Possibly Higher. Regenerated a hole in her chest.)

Here's my proposition

Elemental Intangibility, Inorganic Physiology (Type 1. While she's turned into light/energy particles. Traveled from the Celestial Realm to Britannia as a shower of light/energy particles.)

Regeneration (At Least Low-Mid, Possibly Higher. Regenerated a hole in her chest.)
She has to have mid regen like all the other goddesses
  • Divine Power of Ten Wings「十じゅう翼よくの霊れい威い, Jūyoku no Reii」: The Supreme Deity can absorb energy similar to her own power like the Sacred Tree's power when King used Sunflower on her, where she easily absorbed the attack while taking some minor damage.[5]

Here's my proposition

I agree with the elemental Intangibility
But i don’t think it’s regen for her chest

Here's my proposition

What about invulnerability and absorption?

Ominous Nebula is a technique of extreme concentration where Zeldris revolves his dark energy around him at immense speeds to the point of seeming invisible, creating a vortex that surrounds and attracts all living beings around him. This power makes the air flow and creates a vacuum and everything that comes in contact with it is sliced by Zeldris at a god-like speed by pure reflexes, making this technique a Full React「全反応フルリアクト, Furu Riakuto」. The attack power of the technique is virtually insurmountable as any object or person that comes into Zeldris' stance radius is instantly diced or knock away by instinct unless they possess sufficient fortitude or can destroy Zeldris' blade. The technique was powerful enough to damage Escanor in his state as The One albeit with only some cuts and bruises while in comparison Assault Mode Meliodas' Kami Chigiri had no effect.
Why doesn't Zeldris have instinctive reaction?

I agree with the elemental Intangibility
But i don’t think it’s regen for her chest
Elemental Intangibility: The ability to become intangible by transforming into a substance, such as wind, fire, or water, making it so that most attacks merely disperse them instead of truly damaging them, allowing them to regenerate.

It's either Regeneration or Body Control

Back