• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT NNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
as in the panel of cosmology where it is said that the dk created the world of demons the ds created the celestial kingdom and that chaos created the world of humans
Create a realm doesn't mean universe, realm is just a place, even pocket dimension can refer as realm

There's literally not wank. You've failed to prove all this on numerous occasions. From the Showings we can conclude that the realms are as big as its shown "Contains a moon and a lightsource" you've failed to prove that the celestial objects aren't within its confinement in the past idk why you're so hellbent on this.

That's literally why it's classified as " High 4-C via creation" because we don't know how it's created other than it is created.

These feats are too big to ignore just because we haven't even seen a feat like this before, that's why it doesn't even scale to their stats.

Everytime you call it wank but never prove why it is wank, it's actually gets annoying
It’s called that because we don’t know that the stars and such are created by sheer power. Pocket Reality Manipulation is an ability for a reason

But, the 5-B stuff is concrete enough. So my proposition is to replace the High 4-C with 5-B

Why am I so hellbent on this? Because a verse that spits out only 6-B feats is using extremely vague evidence to get them to High 4-C and refuses to even entertain the idea that they're misreading the feats...
That's why it's agreed that it doesn't scale to their stats at all, holy. You keep on with this it's "vague" when there's deadass not vague, you keep pushing the narrative that they didn't create the celestial objects in their realms and etc and every time you've failed to prove your assertion, please just stop because sorry to say this but it's hella annoying.
It's never confirmed the Demon World and Supreme Deity are referring to actual Dimensions, we have no given timeframe of the feats, we have no idea how they were performed, and so on and so forth, how on earth are we scaling the guys who get killed by country nuking calcs to creating stars, when they have not shown the capability to do this in any form even once
1. Can you prove that they aren't referring to actual dimensions because given the evidence, it's heavily hinted to be in a separate realm.

2. That's why it's via creation because it doesn't scale to their stats and because we don't know what methods they used other than the statement of their creation. It's killing 2 birds with a stone.

3."how on earth are we scaling the guys who get killed by country nuking calcs to creating stars" Because it doesn't scale to their stats.

4. "when they have not shown the capability to do this in any form even once" They did literally in what we're talking about.
I mean jesus, might as well Momoshiki 4-B by this logic
Sure make a crt because 4-B Momoshiki is irrelevant in this discussion

Create a realm doesn't mean universe, realm is just a place, even pocket dimension can refer as realm
but the world of humans is the world on which we live the earth and the 7ds are on the earth in the past so a universe but also chaos has created the world from nothingness nothingness is the absence of something so there was nothing before chaos created the universe so if there was nothing it must have created the stars the moon and the sun by itself since before there was nothing at all

We have more than enough evidence that they created stars
No... No you don't, these places are called worlds and realms, which don't specify size at all, they literally just refer to places, but even then, I would be willing to accept they are planets, but in general they could just be planets in the same Solar System. We don't have confirmed sizes for what exactly refers to the Demon World and Goddess Realm, for all we know, they went to another dimension and created civilizations, that's what it means by worlds and realms, maybe they created entire dimensions, who knows, we certainly don't have a given timeframe, a given way they made them, a certain way they happened. We have little to no info in regard to these feats. Yet instead of just not using them due to the extreme vagueness and not to mention the sheer outlierish nature of the feats, we just give them the High 4-C ratings and call it a day. Why not make Dorothy from BC High 3-A, why not make the Eclipse Celestial Spirit King 4-B to Low 2-C, why not make EMIYA High 3-A, why not make Momoshiki 4-B...
That's why it's agreed that it doesn't scale to their stats at all, holy. You keep on with this it's "vague" when there's deadass not vague, you keep pushing the narrative that they didn't create the celestial objects in their realms and etc and every time you've failed to prove your assertion, please just stop because sorry to say this but it's hella annoying.

1. Can you prove that they aren't referring to actual dimensions because given the evidence, it's heavily hinted to be in a separate realm.

2. That's why it's via creation because it doesn't scale to their stats and because we don't know what methods they used other than the statement of their creation. It's killing 2 birds with a stone.

3."how on earth are we scaling the guys who get killed by country nuking calcs to creating stars" Because it doesn't scale to their stats.

4. "when they have not shown the capability to do this in any form even once" They did literally in what we're talking about.

THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU, NOT ME

You need to prove that these things actually happened, which you can't

“We aren’t scaling that to their stats” Then we shouldn’t be using Chaos’ “I’ll destroy anything with a form” quote because that too is really vague

Also, you need to actually prove the positive before telling Mitch to prove the negative. The burden of proof is on you

but the world of humans is the world on which we live the earth and the 7ds are on the earth in the past so a universe but also chaos has created the world from nothingness nothingness is the absence of something so there was nothing before chaos created the universe so if there was nothing it must have created the stars the moon and the sun by itself since before there was nothing at all
world of human can refer as earth, Chaos was born in the universe so how can he create the entire universe ?

It’s called that because we don’t know that the stars and such are created by sheer power. Pocket Reality Manipulation is an ability for a reason
Yes the means of the creation is unknown which was agreed upon. That's the only vague thing about but since it's basically a basic creation feat, it was left at via creation because
1. We don't know the method of creation
2. It wouldn't scale to their statistics
But, the 5-B stuff is concrete enough. So my proposition is to replace the High 4-C with 5-B

Like Just 5-B? or 5-B via___?

Yes the means of the creation is unknown which was agreed upon. That's the only vague thing about but since it's basically a basic creation feat, it was left at via creation because
1. We don't know the method of creation
2. It wouldn't scale to their statistics

Like Just 5-B? or 5-B via___?
If we don’t know the method, it shouldn’t even have a tier. That’s just Pocket Reality Manipulation until we actually know the means

“We aren’t scaling that to their stats” Then we shouldn’t be using Chaos’ “I’ll destroy anything with a form” quote because that too is really vague
That's fine i already agreed to it being vague before
Also, you need to actually prove the positive before telling Mitch to prove the negative. The burden of proof is on you
Which I already did previously and he conceded to it. Now what's left for him is his burden

world of human can refer as earth, Chaos was born in the universe so how can he create the entire universe ?
yes the human world refers to the planet but not all the time and I demonstrated that it was one more planet a planet with multiple stars a moon and a sun would it be a simple planet? lol and chaos was not born in the universe if so prove it myself even if he was not born in the universe we have no information on the creation of chaos except for the hyperbole of the fact that he comes from the old stars and why he does not create the entire universe when it is explicitly said that he created the world from nothing

lol and chaos was not born in the universe if so prove it myself even if he was not born in the universe we have no information on the creation of chaos except for the hyperbole of the fact that he comes from the old stars and why he does not create the entire universe when it is explicitly said that he created the world from nothing
He's deadass stated to be born from Ancient stars...

yes the human world refers to the planet but not all the time and I demonstrated that it was one more planet a planet with multiple stars a moon and a sun would it be a simple planet? lol and chaos was not born in the universe if so prove it myself even if he was not born in the universe we have no information on the creation of chaos except for the hyperbole of the fact that he comes from the old stars and why he does not create the entire universe when it is explicitly said that he created the world from nothing
“World” is the vaguest word that can be used for something like this

Created the world from nothing doesn't mean universe

In this thread in which he had no contentions with
I read through all the pages you discussed this (pages 6-8) and no, Mitch had plenty of contentions and was just randomly ignored later on and the High 4-C rating just stayed applied because of that. I think the CRT’s shift to focus on the High 6-C stuff led to the High 4-C stuff being forgotten about

He's deadass stated to be born from Ancient stars...
Chaos being born by Stars is a Rumour. Merlin's Credibility >a Rumour and One is a legend that's why that's what merlin heard when she was little, basically merlin heard one of the wise men of the city tell a story by port to chaos, would have to prove that the wise man is a good source also It says that chaos was bron among ancient star however the top proves that claim came from two wiseman " gossiping ”about chaos meaning they were just sprouting stories meaning it’s unreliable. This would mean my clam is more reliable because it comes from merlin who studied chaos for 3000 years meaning Merlin > the wiseman

Chaos being born by Stars is a Rumour. Merlin's Credibility >a Rumour and One is a legend that's why that's what merlin heard when she was little, basically merlin heard one of the wise men of the city tell a story by port to chaos, would have to prove that the wise man is a good source also It says that chaos was bron among ancient star however the top proves that claim came from two wiseman " gossiping ”about chaos meaning they were just sprouting stories meaning it’s unreliable. This would mean my clam is more reliable because it comes from merlin who studied chaos for 3000 years meaning Merlin > the wiseman
and dude, did you just call a narration written on the manga panel a rumour? lol that narration credibility >>>>> any character in the verse

And "He came from an ancient star and created the world from nothing" might as well mean life and not planets btw, just saying, there is not statement of him creating the planets or stars like people are saying

I read through all the pages you discussed this (pages 6-8) and no, Mitch had plenty of contentions and was just randomly ignored later on and the High 4-C rating just stayed applied because of that. I think the CRT’s shift to focus on the High 6-C stuff led to the High 4-C stuff being forgotten about
How exactly was it ignored later? he was told to bring his contentions to that thread (just for the context behind his problems with it), Then it was Me vs Him which i tried my best to reply to his messages. I don't see how it was ignored, Infact he just stopped replying after I replied to him

Created the world from nothing doesn't mean universe
I never said that creating a world from nothing would amount to a fair universe that in the world that chaos created from nothing there are multiple stars a moon and a sun a planet would be big enough to have all that? no so it would be a universe and I also said that the 7ds live on earth so the human world is indeed a universe

What is stated in the narrative> your headcanon. Chaos is born in our universe until proven otherwise

How exactly was it ignored later? he was told to bring his contentions to that thread (just for the context behind his problems with it), Then it was Me vs Him which i tried my best to reply to his messages. I don't see how it was ignored, Infact he just stopped replying after I replied to him
Still doesn’t mean he didn’t have contentions. That’s a misconstrued statement

I never said that creating a world from nothing would amount to a fair universe that in the world that chaos created from nothing there are multiple stars a moon and a sun a planet would be big enough to have all that? no so it would be a universe and I also said that the 7ds live on earth so the human world is indeed a universe
any scan the world chaos create contain stars ?

and dude, did you just call a narration written on the manga panel a rumour? lol that narration credibility >>>>> any character in the verse

And "He came from an ancient star and created the world from nothing" might as well mean life and not planets btw, just saying, there is not statement of him creating the planets or stars like people are saying
it is clearly said in the panel that it is a rumor and since when credibility > each character in the verse then you have no argument to say that he comes from the old stars lol

it is clearly said in the panel that it is a rumor and since when credibility > each character in the verse then you have no argument to say that he comes from the old stars lol
like i said a narration of that has more credibility than any character
And luckily for us no character said otheewise to the rumour, in fact they all supported

What is stated in the narrative> your headcanon. Chaos is born in our universe until proven otherwise
wtf???? I'm debunking the fact that he was born from the old stars because it's hyperbole and you're telling me it's a headcannon you don't even counter my argument of no longer an old man in a village say chaos is born of the ancient stars merlin studied for 3000 years and 3000 years later merlin contradict the old man saying that it was chaos that created the world from nothing btw it's a legend you can't say that this legend is true lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back