• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yep. This is a thing.

Forky
Trash. Just trash.

Authority
Literally God.

Both 10-C.
Both bloodlusted.

Speed is NOT equalized

Fight is in a room without wind.

Here we go.

ForkBoi: 1 (Mickey1940)

Jesus but old: 6 (Frieza force soldier 100, CrackerVolley, XSOULOFCINDERX, Udlmaster, ElixirBlue, DarkGrath)

Why: 0

The Authority can never catch a break with all these stomps.

This is actually pretty amazing

The Authority is not that weak. Okay, he is very weak, but not that weak. He survived being carried and lifted by two people. He wouldn't turn to dust because someone poked him. The reason he died to the wind is that he was an extremely unnaturally aged angel. All angels are supposed to turn to dust in the wind after they get too old. He should have died long ago. The only reason he survived as long as he did is because his crystal prison kept him alive. When he was removed from it, the wind was able to turn him to dust like it should have done over a thousand years ago. On equal grounds (a room with no wind), he should be able to win. Considering how slow Forky's movement is, the Authority should be able to grab him. Bear in mind that the Authority can still move his arms and he would actually have longer range given their sizes. Considering he's a plastic spork, even a decrepit old man on his deathbed should be able to break him. Just grab and bend.

That is actually a good point.

Probably not reason for a CRT. All things considered, he is still an extremely frail old man who is barely capable of getting up. Still definitely 10-C.

Not really. He would still be 10-C, just not nearly as weak as people think. He's comparable to a real life immobilized decrepit old man in his death throes. His loss to a bee is still valid as it could outmaneuver him and gradually sting him to death. Its speed and small size would be the reason it won.

I should probably remind you that Forky could indeed be much faster. We still aren't sure if Woody is superhuman or not.

Well, even if his movement is faster, it takes a lot of attrition to kill someone with a plastic spork, even a decrepit old man on his deathbed, and he only has average stamina, so he will probably tire out before he can kill him, and once he's tired out, the Authority can grab, bend, and break him.

I don't doubt that but; the Authority struggles to lift his own arms. Seeing how his wincon requires him moving his arms a Lot to catch Forky, and his already low stamina, he would definitely tiré out first.

Speed is equalised for this, right? If so, then both of them should be fast enough to catch eachother, in which case the Authority should be able to grab Forky.

In the event that speed equalisation is not specified in the original match description, SBA (Standard Battle Assumptions) are used instead. SBA states that speed is equalised, so unless stated otherwise it is.

If speed is not equal for this match, it needs to be specified in the OP.

It would take a LOT of jabs for a plastic spork to kill even a decrepit old man on his deathbed. The bee could win through sheer attrition because of its small size, speed, flight, and stamina. Forky can't fly, is a bigger target, has lower stamina than a bee, and is slower. The Authority could kill a bee in one hit but would not be able to land said hit. He will have a much easier time grabbing Forky. Sure, he would still be alive after being snapped, but that would still disable him, which meets standard victory conditions.

The wind killing the Authority isn't a durability thing. All old angels just die that way. We already talked about that.

So, any opinions changed?

Remember, this is a sapient plastic spork vs a decrepit old man who is in a constant state of agony and is too weak to stand or move on his own. That's how you should think of the Authority. A decrepit old man kept in a constant state of agony and near death who can't do anything but move his arms.

Unless Authority removes his arms (which isn't very likely considering the speed difference and how weak Authority is), he has no way of actually putting Forky down.

Even of Authority successfully rips Forky into pieces, Forky is going to live on. He's a sentient fork after all, and can probably live for decades if not centuries longer (considering Plastic's decomposition time).

PLUS this fight is taking place outside of the Authority's Crystal Prison, which negates his immortality by a LOT. In fact, he actually dies the second he leaves it

Overall, Forky gets my vote

Looks like the Authority can gain an incap victory by pinning his hand on Forky, meaning they can't move or do anything.

If you've worked with those bendy strip wires you know they bend under even a breeze.

So I think I'll go with God pinning him under his hand.

Udlmaster said:
Looks like the Authority can gain an incap victory by pinning his hand on Forky, meaning they can't move or do anything.
If you've worked with those bendy strip wires you know they bend under even a breeze.

So I think I'll go with God pinning him under his hand.
pinning him down and then what?

Neither of them are dead, and Forky could eventually get out

Authority FRA

I do not see a plastic fork try killing him and not getting caught since, it's a plastic fork. If the Durability thing is true and the wind that kills him is bypassing the angel's Durability.

Back