• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sunflower (Plants vs Zombies) vs The Authority

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so... These guys are basically tied for the weakest characters in all the wiki bar any lower-dimensional characters. They're both stone-walled in a way. Sunflower is straight up Building-level+ while the Authority is contained within a crystal that needed a weapon capable of tearing into the fabric of the universe to destroy it, although he himself only managed to survive being carried before he dies and fades into dust in the wind (it is noted that the wind thing isn't a weakness to the Authority, but rather the death all angels go through due to old age).

This is 10-C Authority vs Sunflower, by the way. Everything else is up to board.

So yeah, here be their profiles:

Sunflower's Profile
The Authority's Profile

Who takes this?

Sunflower: 0
The Authority: 1 (Ret of Guys)
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
So the thing about the authority is that he can't move. He can't stand or walk due to being so weak

However, he's immortal so against an immobile opponent, he can at least outlast them

What is the distance they are from one another, sunflower might kill the authority by just letting a sun fall into them and letting the sun rays burn him to death

is the authority is on his cristal prision cell?

and almost forgot, the sunflower may be able to talk with authority to both stop tring to kill one another thanks to her social influence or something

Do we considere Sunflowers can summon plants using their own suns?

What is the distance they are from one another, sunflower might kill the authority by just letting a sun fall into them and letting the sun rays burn him to death
Its SBA, so the distance is 50cm-1m
and almost forgot, the sunflower may be able to talk with authority to both stop tring to kill one another thanks to her social influence or something
He is incapable of coherent thought
Do we considere Sunflowers can summon plants using their own suns?
Nop, not that I know

Its SBA, so the distance is 50cm-1m
Sunflower suns don't go this far... I think maybe there's a sunflower trowing her suns metters away in the comics...

talking about that, sunflower should get a upgrade thanks to the chinese version trailers... or not, I have no idea

He is incapable of coherent thought
Sunflower talking to a man in death bad to not kill her

Nop, not that I know
Them I guess she will just accumulate piles and piles of sun untill the authority skin start to burn... maybe

Looking into it... Yeah, having Authority in his crystal prison is an immediate outlast victory. At the same time... Hmm... How does sunburn compare to being carried?

I mean isn't Barry Bee Benson weaker than the Authority?

If the Authority is in his Crystal Prison, he wins. If Authority and Sunflower start out too far from each other Authority wins. If they start out close enough... I think the Authority would outlast.

I mean isn't Barry Bee Benson weaker than the Authority?

If the Authority is in his Crystal Prison, he wins. If Authority and Sunflower start out too far from each other Authority wins. If they start out close enough... I think the Authority would outlast.
So in other words, Authority would win even when the stars aligned fully in Sunflower's favor... Well, counted.

It need to be powered up with damage to be able to do so

isn't this a stomp?
Thinking about it... In a weird sense of the term, yes. More accurately it'd be an incon-stomp. Either Sunflower does that, or Authority's inconsistencies would put things much in his favor.

Back