• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dunno how to feel about 60KM Konoha. Konoha doesn't appear that large. It's depicted as a few kilometers big.

Let's not inflate sizes for the sake of higher results. The One Piece page already suffers heavily from this.

Dunno how to feel about 60KM Konoha. Konoha doesn't appear that large. It's depicted as a few kilometers big.

Let's not inflate sizes for the sake of higher results. The One Piece page already suffers heavily from this.
Just to clarify, Konoha would be roughly 124 km across from the calc. The 62 km is just from the Hokage mountain to one edge.

Currently working on another post to explain why I think this is too inconsistent to be used but likely won't be up till the weekend.

Last edited:
Let's not inflate sizes for the sake of higher results
While I totally respect your stance and understand why you'd disagree, please try to refrain from making these types of statements in the future.
You don't really know Arc's intentions, and all this really does is muddy the water and leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth.
Not to mention, it's not really a relevant argument.

While I totally respect your stance and understand why you'd disagree, please try to refrain from making these types of statements in the future.
You don't really know Arc's intentions, and all this really does is muddy the water and leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth.
Not to mention, it's not really a relevant argument.
That was my bad.

I wonder what exactly would be inflated by this change?

Back