• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What stops Jotaro from dabbing and erasing the helicarrier?

Timestop + Overwrite?

Edit: Even if it can´t kill it can still overwrite it so it can´t use its power, like Dio did to Gold Experience Requiem.

He'd have to erase every one of the hundreds upon hundreds of beasts simultaneously, including ones like O-Lion and Warbluran who are in space and that he wouldnt even know about

Cool? He still has no idea that some of his opponents are hanging out in space and that in order to kill the rest of them he would have to figure out that they are and kill them as well

WeeklyBattles said:
Cool? He still has no idea that some of his opponents are hanging out in space and that in order to kill the rest of them he would have to figure out that they are and kill them as well
I was just noting that there being tons of them would be irrelevant due to his level of void manip, not that he'd know the ones in space.

@Sixo Due to how their immortality works he would need to erase all of the Mecha Phantom Beasts as well as every single one of their duplicates all simultaneously

We don't know if Jotaro can use RO to the same extent as HA DIO could. Really I feel like weather or not he could is outside my window of expertice.

Smashor did, and I'm pretty sure they told him that it could have been any power, not fate manip. Where does the Jotaro not dying due to it even come from?

The idea of Fate manip supposedly comes from an implication that at the end of EoH, characters like William and Narancia didn't die in their stories, apparently from Jotaro's RO.

Yes, that's what his profile says, which is wrong as anyone altering other universes' history is something everyone with Low Multiversal range can do, fate is not going to stop you or something. Now Jotaro not dying from that power is, no offense, wank.

I would have to disagree, fate is an importat part of Jojo, if it says you die, then you die unless you have an ability like King Crimson. So Jotaro Changing fate is huge in the context of the verse.

The Smashor said:
You can look at the CRT yourself. While it's closed, it's still there to see. Here it is.
  • SomebodyData: Neutral, 4 kudos
  • Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot: "I don't know if we could specifically say Fate Manipulation though"
  • Antvasima: "Maybe "Possibly Fate Manipulation" to stay on the safe side then?"
  • Evidence of Jotaro not dying from it: None.

Ercosore said:
I would have to disagree, fate is an importat part of Jojo, if it says you die, then you die unless you have an ability like King Crimson. So Jotaro Changing fate is huge in the context of the verse.
Then again, if you could time travel fate means nothing. This is not legit fate manip like KQ or MiH, just fate as in what was going to happen.

The Smashor said:
Evidince of Jotaro not dying from it: Seemingly preventing his own death in Part 6
So what? He would need to use the power to make himself not dying here, he's not just fated to live.

Even without fate hax I can see Jotaro winning this, after seeing that timestop+overwrite didn´t kill he would just timestop again and then overwrite the inmortality.

He prevented the deaths forteold by Rolling Stones, which are fate. I doubt Jotaro just flew to italy and said "Hey don't to this, this and this" since he dosn't even know how the characters that died died. That's not even getting into William.

You don't know what he did and want to claim is fate manip, those things being fated to happen just means that they were going to happen, why at all would this take into consideration reality warping with Low Multiveral range?

Anyone with reality warping with Low Multiveral range can do the same without fatehax, because fate doesn't prevent any of that.

In one hand I agree with you, but on the other we can´t denied that Jojo is a verse that has gone out of it´s way to show that "fate is absolute", so it would be weird for it to be changed just like that. Imo I am neutral with the fatehax, however I still vote for Jotaro for my pevious reasoning.

Then again, MiH's and maybe KQ's fate are somewhat absolute, as fate is in fact being warped and that's their powers. All the other fate is just "this is going happen", this cannot be compared to someone from another universe altering stuff in history. No fate takes into consideration that, and anyone without fate manip but with low multiversal range could do the same.

I'm saying for a match thats supposed to determine a spot on the top five list though.

Back