• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I thought the general consensus was that it was a game but depicted events that actually happened
I’m not saying that fnaf never happened

Not really, it’s heavily implied in help wanted
It's a theory, not really confirmed.
Even then, Tape girl tells us that the games were made to "make light of what happened", so what happens in the games happened in the real lore. Also, its unclear what this games were, they could be the OG games, or they could be similar versions. It's way too unclear of a theory to take it as cannon. Also, in the video Matpat uploaded about this he seemed to take way much as head value what happened in the books, and seemed to forget that the books and games are different timelines between the same canon, so even if they follow the same rules, they don't follow the same chronology.

Unless in the future we are given more proof of this, it should not be used. It's way too unreliable and unclear what was meant to be said.

I think thats pretty solid for remnant having 'Regeneration (Low-Mid over time; Michael/William is capable of regenerating lost limbs and organs, and reverting decomposition over long periods of time. This process takes around a couple of months to have noticeable effect, and is not combat applicable)
Actually, remnant regenerates injuries is kinda canon (new books stuff)

Its from The book Tales from The Pizzaplex, its The First story (Flailty), I don't remember The page or The quote. But its basically: a Animatronic using remmanet to heal and revive a kid

Its from The book Tales from The Pizzaplex, its The First story (Flailty), I don't remember The page or The quote. But its basically: a Animatronic using remmanet to heal and revive a kid
Ah, so practically in the limbo of being canon and non-canon if I recall

So, whats the planned scaling for speed? we have a bunch of calcs, but idk where everyone's scaling.
Fnaf 1: BAH movement speed, either AVH or ATH attack and reaction speeds

Golden Freddy: ATH

FNAF 2: BAH movement speed, either AVH or ATH attack and reaction speeds

Shadow Bonnie and Freddy: BAH, possibly ATH movement speed, either AVH or ATH attack and reaction speeds

Puppet: BAH, possibly ATH movement speed (debatable), either AVH or ATH attack and reaction speeds

Springtrap, FNAF SL, FFPS: BAH, either AVH or ATH attack and reaction speeds

UCN: ATH

SB: At least AVH movement speed (Comparable to gregory, who's very fit for the standards of a child), either AVH or ATH attack and reaction speeds

Gregory: AVH (Very fit for his age)

Vanessa/Vanny: AVH (Is an adult human. Can catch up to Gregory)

Last edited:
although, it should be noted that TOYSNHK's abilities only work inside his pocket dimension so... yeah, just mentioning that.

Fnaf 1: BAH movement speed, either AVH or ATH attack and reaction speeds

Golden Freddy: ATH

FNAF 2: BAH movement speed, either AVH or ATH attack and reaction speeds

Shadow Bonnie and Freddy: BAH, possibly ATH movement speed, either AVH or ATH attack and reaction speeds

Puppet: BAH, possibly ATH movement speed (debatable), either AVH or ATH attack and reaction speeds

Springtrap, FNAF SL, FFPS: BAH, either AVH or ATH attack and reaction speeds

UCN: ATH

SB: At least AVH movement speed (Comparable to gregory, who's very fit for the standards of a child), either AVH or ATH attack and reaction speeds

Gregory: AVH (Very fit for his age)

Vanessa/Vanny: AVH (Is an adult human. Can catch up to Gregory)
The fnaf 2 animatronics have a Peak human calc for their jumpscare, The Puppet traveling through the fnaf 2 pizzeria in seconds definitely isn't Athletic Human, and Springtrap should be Athletic Human/Peak Human (depends how we treat the movement of AR) from being the same ST from fnaf AR. besides that seems fine.

The fnaf 2 animatronics have a Peak human calc for their jumpscare.
The calc takes into consideration like if W foxy did some type of teleport that is also movement, which isn't what happens. I redid the calc and got something around 3.5 M/S, which is BAH. Also, that would scale to the OGs if we took it into consideration.
The Puppet traveling through the fnaf 2 pizzeria in seconds definitely isn't Athletic Human.
that's not why I put possibly ATH, I put it because she could scale to Golden Freddy due to possibly being a paranormal animatronic, as she is shown levitating in the death minigames. However, this is debatable due to the nature of those minigames not being very accurate.
and Springtrap should be Athletic Human/Peak Human (depends how we treat the movement of AR) from being the same ST from fnaf AR. besides that seems fine.
Due to the nature of FNAF AR, and its questionable canonicity, normal springtrap should not be compared to his AR version, even if he is said to be the same.

Last edited:
The fnaf 2 animatronics have a Peak human calc for their jumpscare
You can see more about this here:
that calc assumes that foxy teleports from the hall to where he is at the first frame of the jumpscare, which is obviously wrong. there's a period of time where we don't see foxy which has to be accounted for (which is a pain in the ass since i'm pretty sure the length of that period is random). either that or we ignore the shot of him in the hall and calc from the first frame of the jumpscare.

It is canon tho... company emails prove the springtrap from fnaf 3 is in that one. there isn't 'AR springtrap'. they're the same people.
If you wanna believe FLAMING SPRINGTRAP is canon, that's your thing. AR's canonicity is very questionable as, for example, some lore relevant emails were retcon, as shown by Louis changing specialization between AR and SB. Also, how could William's body be in Burntrap and AR springtrap at the same time? Assuming they aren't in the same moment: It's implied in SB Vanny repaired Burntrap not too long before SB, so why is he in a better condition in AR?

Even if they are said to be the same, the questionable canonicity of AR means that AR springtrap gets what OG springtrap has, but not viceversa. We should have more proof for this to happen, as it would also make OG springtrap have things like invincibility and teleportation, which he hasn't shown in any other moment

Last edited:
If you wanna believe FLAMING SPRINGTRAP is canon, that's your thing.
When did i say the skins were canon? i said springtrap was, not 'Flaming springtrap'.
AR's canonicity is very questionable as, for example, some lore relevant emails were retcon, as shown by Louis changing specialization between AR and SB. Also, how could William's body be in Burntrap and AR springtrap at the same time? Assuming they aren't in the same moment: It's implied in SB Vanny repaired Burntrap not too long before SB, so why is he in a better condition in AR?
Where do you think AR takes place in the timeline? because it isn't during Security Breach. Springtrap is noted to have just started suddenly answering service calls and going to people's houses. Nobody in the Company had any idea who springtrap was, or how he was even answering service calls. Hell it's to a point they denied the existence of him and what he was doing, saying everyone doing that was trolls.

It's very likely it takes place during the several month period before FNAF 6, as this is when the scrap animatronics were active outside.

Oh, by the way, just found more evidence for regeneration for game remnant users. Scraptrap's salvage audio that plays is a heartbeat, meaning scraptrap has a fully functional heart, unlike springtrap who does not have any organs besides ankle guts.

It's very likely it takes place during the several month period before FNAF 6, as this is when the scrap animatronics were active outside.
no. springtrap’s look changed after the fire in fnaf 3. in ar he looks exactly the same as he did before the fire.

no. springtrap’s look changed after the fire in fnaf 3. in ar he looks exactly the same as he did before the fire.
Storyline wise, it makes the most sense. maybe not design wise but William has never been consistent with how he looks. the fact he has a pelvis is not only the least drastic inconsistency of his designs, but also because he looks pretty ridiculous without it. Illumix probably used his regular springtrap appearance for marketing purposes.

springtraps design inconsistencies should matter here if they matter for his regen
theres a blatant differnce between this, which is Springtrap having a pelvis when he shouldn't, which is obviously an oversight as AR was likely never given a solid place within the timeline as most fnaf games are. His regeneration is based off the fact springtrap going from a mess of flesh that have no visible vital organs thats held up by an endo skeleton to having bone structure, vital organs (heavily pointed to with his salvage audio playing a heartbeat), and no more endo skeleton holding him together.

one is a small inconsistency to the timeline thats clearly an oversight, the other is william's corpse design changing with in game mechanics pointing it out.

we barely even see aftons corpse design in-game lol the inconsistencies there are probably oversights too

I have a question, mostly for BigSmoke, since he is like an old wise man for allowed and not allowed.
Would this be a valid feat? this minigame looks explicit enough to be usable, unlike Circus baby's minigame, and it would give ennard, the scraps and likely SB a better speed

wait, now that I think about it, could we make UCN subsonic for funtime foxy covering various meters in 0.01 second when he jumpscares you when you don't check him in the corrrect time?

Back