• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have a question, mostly for BigSmoke, since he is like an old wise man for allowed and not allowed.
Would this be a valid feat? this minigame looks explicit enough to be usable, unlike Circus baby's minigame, and it would give ennard, the scraps and likely SB a better speed
i dont think you can calc the speed of someone vomiting something out and then apply that speed to the thing they vomited. it's pretty clear in the minigame that ennard didn't just jump out of mike, they were vomited out. or i guess they vomited themselves out, since they were in control of mike at the time. either way i don't think it should apply to speed, especially since they're going downwards meaning they were amplified by gravity
wait, now that I think about it, could we make UCN subsonic for funtime foxy covering various meters in 0.01 second when he jumpscares you when you don't check him in the corrrect time?
is there any indication that the other animatronics scale to funtime foxy?

i dont think you can calc the speed of someone vomiting something out and then apply that speed to the thing they vomited. it's pretty clear in the minigame that ennard didn't just jump out of mike, they were vomited out. or i guess they vomited themselves out, since they were in control of mike at the time. either way i don't think it should apply to speed, especially since they're going downwards meaning they were amplified by gravity

is there any indication that the other animatronics scale to funtime foxy?
Fair enough x2

rotten child corpse locked in an animatronic cage charges across the restaurant in an instant blowing directly through the door and shattering all of the windows

minor nitpick on Michael's page, but can we change his weakness from 'is likely infused with remnant' to 'is infused with remant'? the scooper is confirmed to be a remnant injector from it's blueprints in Sister location, so Michael was pumped with remnant before he was ripped open.

BJYVLQZ.png

also isnt it all but confirmed in the logbook that mike is the protagonist in the other games? should probably be on his profile

Also, shouldn't Michael have a flash light, a camera monitor and a Freddy Mask at his equipment for working at the different Pizzeria Locations? Even in FFPS, he uses a Flash Light, so not sure why he doesn't have at least that in there.
We should put more equipment for micheal.

We should put more equipment for micheal.
Most of it would be optional equipment. The only equipment he's always seen with is a taser and a flashlight.

a camera monitor would eb optional equipment, and he wouldn't even have a freddy mask as he's never had one. the fnaf 2 night guard had that and he died in the bite of 87, which means it wasn't michael there.

he wouldn't even have a freddy mask as he's never had one. the fnaf 2 night guard had that and he died in the bite of 87, which means it wasn't michael there.
Jeremy Fitzgerald is the nightguard we play as between nigths one and six, is never fired, and is likely the victim of the bite of '87. Here you can see his paychecks

Fritz Smith is the nightguard we play as in night 7, custom night, who is fired in his first night for the same reasons that Mike Schmidt (whom we know is Michael Afton), "Tampering with the animatronics and odor". Here and Here you can see both's reasons for being fired

Speaking of scaling, what calcs are we currently going to use for certain character tiering? i know we have a Street level+ Foxy KE that hasn't been accepted yet, but we also got a shit ton of other calcs.

ke isn’t allowed for attack potency unless you’re like a kaiju or something, otherwise literal 8 year olds would be 9-C via tackles

pretty sure that's untrue
anyways monty is an animatronic made of metal so I'd imagine with his weight that landing after a jump like that would at least affect his durability

yes, we shouldn’t use KE because it puts average humans at 9-C. why are you intent on using a method which puts average humans at 9-C? the method itself is clearly extremely flawed, and that probably won’t change if you apply it to something different

something is obviously very wrong with average humans having peak human attack potency, and it isn’t the weight or speed. so that leaves us with the method. the method is wrong.

Fun fact: both are literally metal machines. One just happens to be possessed lol
tank profile doesn’t even use a KE calc, it uses actual feats of it plowing through houses. plus ramming into things is literally the only physical attack a tank has lol

A normal human jumping like Monty does would result in badly broken legs if not more, and KE isn't used for humans because most of the time it's applied across their entire body, not just a part of it as the tiering system likes.

Something jumping good and then landing on their feet scales to durability. Human Bones tend to not like jumping good, as I've said. Really you wouldn't be calcing the jump itself beyond speed and simply scaling to the landing.

tank profile doesn’t even use a KE calc, it uses actual feats of it plowing through houses. plus ramming into things is literally the only physical attack a tank has lol

This particular tank DOES use some form of KE.

This particular tank DOES use some form of KE.
yeah but that particular tank is NOT a fictional character

hey guys its me bigsmoke4269
  • Kinetic Energy based on Movement Speed is case by case: Fiction often treats the speed with which a character can move himself as unrelated to their attack power. As such feats like just running or carrying a small object, like another character, should only be used if the fiction has made clear that the speed of the movement correlates to the character's power or if the character uses the fast moving object to attack. Calculating the energy necessary for moving large structures at great speeds, using the speed things move as a secondary effect of an attack, throwing objects at great speeds etc. are all acceptable methods of quantifying a characters power regardless.

Speed can be used to find KE when​

• A certain character moves at a certain speed while carrying an object, that would require superhuman strength to be carried.
  • The kinetic energy displayed is directly shown to be as a result of speed, or at least heavily implied to be so. Examples would be: A meteor crashing into the ground, as well as a Kaiju moving at full speed.
  • A verse consistently treats speed, and its relation to attack potency, in a realistic manner. Calculating kinetic energy from a character's speed isn't problematic, if it's clear that the story they're from doesn't separate speed from one's general capacity for destruction.
  • A projectile has been calculated to move at a certain speed, such as a cannonball or a spear.
  • An object moves at said speed due to the secondary effects of an attack. For example when an explosion tosses large rocks around, their KE can be used to measure the power of the explosion.
  • A feat happens in the Real World, since physics work normally in real life.
  • A giant character, one weighing 200kg or more, is moving themselves. For launching feats such a minimum mass isn't necessary.

Back