• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
isnt fnaf world multiversal? scott/animdude canonically created at least 57 games in fnaf world, many of which had their own separate canon

okay can we stop talking about big brain universal shit make a thread for it if you wanna we talking about unga bunga 10-A shit here

i’m pretty sure in update 2 he’s been “demoted” and stripped of his power
Nah he just is only the final boss of the fnaf world universe, but as we all know, Freddy in space, chica’s magic rainbow, and the other things are different games that he would have no power over

This was literally never stated to my knowledge. And I've played through FNAF World about a dozen times at this point.
"ever since i was defeated as the final boss in fnaf world, i was demoted and sent here. now my code is being used for some game about a rainbow, but the path to it is hidden"

ogs: At least 10-A (Can easily overpower night guards such as Phone Guy and Michael Afton, and drag them from the office to the back of the pizzeria without any problems), likely 9-C (Implied to have dismembered night guards in the past), 9-C with bite force (Was used for spare parts on toy animatronics such as Mangle, who bit through a skull to destroy the frontal lobe)

Toy animatronics: 10-A (Can overpower night guards such as Jeremy Fitzgerald and Michael Afton. Should be comparable to Mangle, who was unable to stop children from dismantling them on a daily basis), 9-C with bite force (Should be comparable to Mangle, who bit through a skull and destroyed a person’s frontal lobe)

Balloon Boy: Unknown, likely 10-C (Does not attack the player. His size should warrant this)

William Afton: Likely 10-A (Killed several children in a springlock suit without any of them activating the springlocks. Dismantled Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy through unknown means, although they were in poor condition and he needed to ambush them to do so)

Springtrap: 9-C (Can easily kill the night guard. Should be comparable to Fredbear, who crushed a human skull)

Nightmares: At least 10-B, likely 10-A (Can overpower and possibly one-shot a small child)

Funtimes: 9-C (Was created specifically to kill children, and should therefore be more dangerous than William Afton’s previous creations, such as Fredbear. Far heavier than most other animatronics. Should be comparable to Baby, who hanged and killed two technicians)

Liability Risks: Possibly 9-C (Stated in a lawsuit to have broken over 100 bones in a child’s body, although these lawsuits are generally dubious at best)

Glamrocks: 9-B (Comparable to Monty, who broke a chain by punching it. i think a few other things but i don’t care enough about security breach to list them here)

we don’t know for sure if glitchtrap is actually william’s consciousness or just a digital copy of it, so he has his own separate profile for now

burntrap is just glitchtrap in an animatronic body so he goes to that profile

Last edited:
im almost certain that this is game mechanics in the same vein as the animatronics “moving faster than the eye can see” on the cameras
"This is game mechanics!"

"But literally every other feat I calced based on gameplay definitely isn't!"

i’m not sure. it does make more sense than their camera movements, but chica moving into the room several times faster than foxy’s top running speed definitely doesn’t sit right with me.

i’m not sure. it does make more sense than their camera movements, but chica moving into the room several times faster than foxy’s top running speed definitely doesn’t sit right with me.
I mean Foxy in his older model was capable of leaping at above average human to peak human, so...

Wasn't that all about AP? Speed is 100% usable, plus the fact that even recalced it'd be Above Average Human anyway.

it basically assumed that instead of moving while the light is off, foxy instantly goes from the middle of the hall to the office door

i will recalculate it but i need to know how long foxy takes to jumpscare you after the light is taken off of him

i have fnaf 2 so i should probably just record myself getting jumpscared by foxy

but first i need to go through the entire game to get custom night lol

it basically assumed that instead of moving while the light is off, foxy instantly goes from the middle of the hall to the office door

i will recalculate it but i need to know how long foxy takes to jumpscare you after the light is taken off of him
if I'm not wrong is 3-5 seconds at minimum. I saw in one video that this was the average for normal animatronics to move at 20 ai, but they just listed W foxy as they taking more time. 5 seconds probably

i just checked a video on how to avoid them and it says lighting foxy up every five seconds works for keeping him away, so i can probably go with five seconds at minimum

in all likelihood i’ll probably get a higher result if i just angsize from the first frame of the actual jumpscare

do any of the jumpscare calcs (including mine) account for the space between the animatronic and the player by the time the jumpscare is finished? i know the first frame is generally angsized but i genuinely don’t remember if the last one is

do any of the jumpscare calcs (including mine) account for the space between the animatronic and the player by the time the jumpscare is finished? i know the first frame is generally angsized but i genuinely don’t remember if the last one is
I didn't with the Golden Freddy one and it was accepted, so it probably isn't necessary

Back