• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ddqwpi7-ec0a5fdd-b6c1-44c9-b464-42a00b7ee28d.png
Ah yes, the 1980s PLASTIC is definitely durable enough to pierce a skull.

I'm saying she couldn't do it via plastic, skulls are a wee harder then that
her teeth don’t seem to be plastic (which is ******* stupid lol)
So, since I don't want to debate Fredbear and Springtrap any more, Fnaf 1 and 2 baseline 9-C
toys aren’t 9-C, they are the smallest of the animatronics and get dismantled by children with ease

ogs being 9-C feels right to me, but the justification is all wrong. this is what happens when you put vague mysterious characters in vs debates
It has to be pretty damn fast
phone guy says it’d be painful and later says he’ll attempt to hold out for a while, meaning the skull doesn’t get crushed instantly
plus, it ain't like your average 10-A can shove a human head into a animatronic furry suit much at all
kid named lifting strength

her teeth don’t seem to be plastic (which is ******* stupid lol)

toys aren’t 9-C, they are the smallest of the animatronics and get dismantled by children with ease

ogs being 9-C feels right to me, but the justification is all wrong. this is what happens when you put vague mysterious characters in vs debates

phone guy says it’d be painful and later says he’ll attempt to hold out for a while, meaning the skull doesn’t get crushed instantly

kid named lifting strength
The teeth on the suit seem to be the same texture and such as the rest of the costume

Mangle was dismantled like that, which basically just means the main joints are weak, not that the main robot is weak

Yeah, they can be 9-C.

Phone Guy likely wouldn't know how long it'd last, and humans in FNAF can live without a frontal lobe, so yes they could last a hot minute, and it wouldn't be instant death either, so it'd be very painful

Which isn't enough to shove a 30-50 pound robot head onto a Human Head

The teeth on the suit seem to be the same texture and such as the rest of the costume
(they don't)

so skulls are 9-C, and plastic isn't 9-C, but the animatronics are made of plastic and you think they're 9-C?
Mangle was dismantled like that, which basically just means the main joints are weak, not that the main robot is weak
no, mangle's shell is almost entirely torn off as well. also mangle is sentient and i would imagine it didn't really enjoy getting torn apart, yet it was unable to defend itself (from a group of children) at any point
Phone Guy likely wouldn't know how long it'd last
why not
and humans in FNAF can live without a frontal lobe
so can humans irl lol
so yes they could last a hot minute, and it wouldn't be instant death either, so it'd be very painful
so that means they are slowly crushed, which is not an attack potency feat
Which isn't enough to shove a 30-50 pound robot head onto a Human Head
what

(they don't)

so skulls are 9-C, and plastic isn't 9-C, but the animatronics are made of plastic and you think they're 9-C?

no, mangle's shell is almost entirely torn off as well. also mangle is sentient and i would imagine it didn't really enjoy getting torn apart, yet it was unable to defend itself (from a group of children) at any point

why not

so can humans irl lol

so that means they are slowly crushed, which is not an attack potency feat

what
The animatronics are metal, that's objectively 9-C.

Oh, the plastic that was likely not very well put on, and the same Mangle that was a part of the animatronics that were only hostile towards adults, plus, it's a robot, and not a possessed one like Springtrap, it probably can't feel pain.

Because he was a main employee back in the days of springlocks, he wouldn't truly know what happens to a dude after being put into one of those costumes besides the aftermath.

Really? I'd like to see this.

No shit it wouldn't be flatten the skull instantly, but it's dealing substantial damage TO the skull, making the feat 9-C.

Above Average Human LS isn't enough to compress a skull into a damn furry suit

The animatronics are metal, that's objectively 9-C.
no it's not lol, at least not for attack potency. there's an argument to be made for durability though
Oh, the plastic that was likely not very well put on
IMG_4461.jpg

and the same Mangle that was a part of the animatronics that were only hostile towards adults
i never said mangle would have attacked them, there's a difference between defending yourself and attacking others in self defense
plus, it's a robot, and not a possessed one like Springtrap, it probably can't feel pain.
pain is not the only reason why people do not enjoy being torn limb from limb
he wouldn't truly know what happens to a dude after being put into one of those costumes besides the aftermath.
neither do we
Really? I'd like to see this.
google it lol
No shit it wouldn't be flatten the skull instantly, but it's dealing substantial damage TO the skull, making the feat 9-C.
no, because it does that damage over an unspecified period of time. which makes it a lifting strength feat.
Above Average Human LS isn't enough to compress a skull into a damn furry suit
yeah, so their lifting strength should be higher

Kids dismantling an animatronic over the course of an unknown period of time doesn’t mean anything
unless we’re gonna argue that the kids are breaking apart the metal endoskeleton or something

no it's not lol, at least not for attack potency. there's an argument to be made for durability though

IMG_4461.jpg

i never said mangle would have attacked them, there's a difference between defending yourself and attacking others in self defense

pain is not the only reason why people do not enjoy being torn limb from limb

neither do we

google it lol

no, because it does that damage over an unspecified period of time. which makes it a lifting strength feat.

yeah, so their lifting strength should be higher
Hardee har it's durability mate...

I mean have you seen how easily those furry suits rip and shit? I don't trust the connection for the plastic furries

If mangle did anything to a child that would have gotten her shut down immediately, assuming he is sentient, the fear of being shut down would overweigh the discomfort of a limbs being removed

Yes, but at least we can estimate... especially since the animatronics can do this at any time before 6 AM. They can literally do this in a minute flat, in fact less then a minute cause they gotta get the night guard there.

See above

See above

About the bite of 87: this is, without a doubt, an AP feat. However, I fail to see how this scales to durability or to a punch, that's why I put it as a 9-C tactic or move they can use, while still being physically 10-A

About the kids: First thing to note is that it wasn't one kid, it was several, slowly chipping away at Mangle's durability. Second thing to note is that they didn't do it instantly, it was over an unspecified period of time. Third thing to note is that the animatronic, after being torn apart, was left as a "take apart and put back together attraction", meaning is somewhat easy to dismantle, while still being able to overpower a grown adult and nightguard; I see this as mostly a LS weakness, no more. Even then, the animatronics are said to interact with the kids just fine, and only show strange behavior around adults, although this was said to emphasize that their systems were tempered with not too long ago, so they likely should act normal around kids and adults, meaning Mangle was likely not even thinking about defending itself, and just stayed there while being dismantled, which would be much easier than if it was moving or struggling.

About the stuffing: Here and Here we can clearly see that the skull was crushed enough to make the eyes pop out, which would be skull crushing if we knew the timeframe. I'm going to try and get that. As you can see in the unedited photo, the eyes were already out for sunrise, as shown by the light shining through the door, and Here we can see that this takes place around november 13th 1993. According to this and this, sunrise would be around 6:38 to 7:08. supposing they get Mike right at 6 AM, they'd have between 38 to 68 minutes to put a struggling nightguard into an animatronic suit he'll be constantly be fighting to be put in it, put every piece of the animatronic in him and finally crush their skull before sunrise. Do with that as you wish.

Kids dismantling an animatronic over the course of an unknown period of time doesn’t mean anything
unless we’re gonna argue that the kids are breaking apart the metal endoskeleton or something
no peak human could be torn apart by children over the course of a few hours

no peak human could be torn apart by children over the course of a few hours
OR Mangle's joints are weak/the weak point, which is like, the weak point in any robot. If you're arguing they broke the endoskeleton, uh, no, Mangle's endoskeleton is very much still intact.

Hardee har it's durability mate...
OR Mangle's joints are weak/the weak point, which is like, the weak point in any robot. If you're arguing they broke the endoskeleton, uh, no, Mangle's endoskeleton is very much still intact.
in that case i guess we could list it as 9-C with 10-A joints? that makes good sense to me
I mean have you seen how easily those furry suits rip and shit? I don't trust the connection for the plastic furries
hard plastic robot shells and animatronic fursuits are not comparable in any way
If mangle did anything to a child that would have gotten her shut down immediately, assuming he is sentient, the fear of being shut down would overweigh the discomfort of a limbs being removed
again, i never said mangle would have attacked them, but as a sentient robot possessed by a human you’d think she would have attempted to evade or block them. like he can crawl on the ceilings and shit, that seems like a pretty solid escape plan
Yes, but at least we can estimate... especially since the animatronics can do this at any time before 6 AM. They can literally do this in a minute flat, in fact less then a minute cause they gotta get the night guard there.
are you saying that if they catch you at 6 am they just instantly blow across the restaurant to stuff you in a suit in seconds before the day shift employees can enter

also perequeliri kind of debunked this
See above

See above

About the bite of 87: this is, without a doubt, an AP feat. However, I fail to see how this scales to durability or to a punch, that's why I put it as a 9-C tactic or move they can use, while still being physically 10-A
yes
About the kids: First thing to note is that it wasn't one kid, it was several, slowly chipping away at Mangle's durability. Second thing to note is that they didn't do it instantly, it was over an unspecified period of time.
kids tend to stay at that sort of place for a few hours at the most, and it’s not like they were just spending the entire time attacking mangle
Third thing to note is that the animatronic, after being torn apart, was left as a "take apart and put back together attraction", meaning is somewhat easy to dismantle, while still being able to overpower a grown adult and nightguard; I see this as mostly a LS weakness, no more. Even then, the animatronics are said to interact with the kids just fine, and only show strange behavior around adults, although this was said to emphasize that their systems were tempered with not too long ago, so they likely should act normal around kids and adults, meaning Mangle was likely not even thinking about defending itself, and just stayed there while being dismantled, which would be much easier than if it was moving or struggling.
they'd have between 38 to 68 minutes to put a struggling nightguard into an animatronic suit he'll be constantly be fighting to be put in it, put every piece of the animatronic in him and finally crush their skull before sunrise. Do with that as you wish.
crushing something by applying pressure for 38 minutes isn’t an ap feat!! literally the entire point of lifting strength as a stat is to make that distinction

in that case i guess we could list it as 9-C with 10-A joints? that makes good sense to me

hard plastic robot shells and animatronic fursuits are not comparable in any way

again, i never said mangle would have attacked them, but as a sentient robot possessed by a human you’d think she would have attempted to evade or block them. like he can crawl on the ceilings and shit, that seems like a pretty solid escape plan

are you saying that if they catch you at 6 am they just instantly blow across the restaurant to stuff you in a suit in seconds before the day shift employees can enter

also perequeliri kind of debunked this
Yeah I can agree with that, basically say that the toys aren't very durable in terms of their joints

If the fursuits sucked ass, why would the plastic be any different?

Hold on, why would Mangle be possessed? That's the original 4/the Springlock suits, not the toys.

Basically

But yeah Perequeliri definitely had a much better portrayal of that lmfao

crushing something by applying pressure for 38 minutes isn’t an ap feat!! literally the entire point of lifting strength as a stat is to make that distinction
Yes it is~

And LS as a stat is to say how much someone can push or lift, Crushing is gravy

Honestly I think we would usually just give crushing feats the AP anyways since it shows that their LS is enough to harm characters of that tier

Remember, its not 38 minutes to put just the head, is 38 minutes to get the nightguard to parts and service and putting the whole body there. Still, I see your point, they likely had enough time to do it for it to not be a valid AP feat. This will likely only guarantee peak human LS, but no more.

Last edited:
Honestly I think we would usually just give crushing feats the AP anyways since it shows that their LS is enough to harm characters of that tier
but they aren't using a quick crushing attack to harm a 9-C character, they're taking up to 38 minutes to gradually perform a 9-C feat. like, do you think breaking someone's neck by stepping on it for 10 minutes is a 10-A feat? do you think those children are 10-A or 9-C for tearing mangle apart over a few hours?

this is a viable crushing feat for AP, because it's a quick motion which almost instantly crushes the opponent's head. this is a far slower process which is better suited to lifting strength. not to mention that the guard's head is crushed by the suit, not the animatronics themselves.
Remember, its not 38 minutes to put just the head, is 38 minutes to get the nightguard to parts and service and putting the whole body there. Still, I see your point, they likely had enough time to do it for it to not be a valid AP feat. This will likely only guarantee peak human LS, but no more.
cramming a skull into a place where it doesn't quite fit is almost certainly superhuman LS

Yes it is~
then let's see how much damage they can do in a reasonable amount of time

skull crushing is up to 3900 joules. there are 2280 seconds in 38 minutes (assuming it's 38 rather than 68). so that means the animatronics can attack with a whopping 1.7 joules per second!

a feat which takes 38 minutes to pull off is simply not combat applicable in a fair fight. we can't just assume that the animatronics would be able to turn a 38 minute long endeavor into a proper attack.

Where did you get 38 minutes from

About the stuffing: Here and Here we can clearly see that the skull was crushed enough to make the eyes pop out, which would be skull crushing if we knew the timeframe. I'm going to try and get that. As you can see in the unedited photo, the eyes were already out for sunrise, as shown by the light shining through the door, and Here we can see that this takes place around november 13th 1993. According to this and this, sunrise would be around 6:38 to 7:08. supposing they get Mike right at 6 AM, they'd have between 38 to 68 minutes to put a struggling nightguard into an animatronic suit he'll be constantly be fighting to be put in it, put every piece of the animatronic in him and finally crush their skull before sunrise. Do with that as you wish.

According to my calculations, they'd have to crush the skull in 13 seconds for this to require 300 J per seconds, and they likely had like 5 minutes to do it, supposing the head is the last thing they put in the nightguard.
then let's see how much damage they can do in a reasonable amount of time

skull crushing is up to 3900 joules. there are 2280 seconds in 38 minutes (assuming it's 38 rather than 68). so that means the animatronics can attack with a whopping 1.7 joules per second!

a feat which takes 38 minutes to pull off is simply not combat applicable in a fair fight. we can't just assume that the animatronics would be able to turn a 38 minute long endeavor into a proper attack.
Remember, is 38 minutes to get the nightguard to P&S and put the whole suit while he is strugling, not just the, but, like I said before they still had enough time for putting the head for this to not be a valid AP feat.

so, we stand like this:

AP:

FNAF 1: 10-A (Can overpower nightguards to stuff them into suits), 9-C through bite (Comparable to the culprit of the bite of 87, who took out the frontal lobe of a human.) {This, however, has no reason to scale to something like a punch}

FNAF 2: 10-A (Can overpower nightguards to stuff them into suits), lower in the joints (comparable to Mangle, who could be torn apart by a group of several children in the span of some hours at most), 9-C through bite (Comparable to the culprit of the bite of 87, who took out the frontal lobe of a human.) {This, however, has no reason to scale to something like a punch}

Golden Freddy: 9-C (Is the only animatronic that apparently kills the nightguard by itself)

FNAF 4: 10-A (Can oneshot a child.) {vanny is 10-A for oneshotting gregory, so I think is fair}

FNAF SL: 9-C (can oneshot mike. Where made to kill)

springtrap and the scraps: 9-C (oneshots the nightguard. Comparable to Scrap Baby, con can cut the nightguard into pieces)

Rockstars and mediocre melodies: 9-C (Can break a hundred bones of a child, however, it's unspecified which ones)

UCN: 9-C (Can oneshot the player. Is comparable to the likes of mangle, who can tear the player apart, likely including the head.)

AR: 9-C (Can oneshot the player. Is comparable to the likes of mangle or Springtrap, who can tear the player apart, likely including the head.)

SB: 9-C+ to 9-B (Comparable to Monty, who can tear apart staff bots like mapbot, who can survive being run over by a van.)

DJMM and the blob: 9-B (his Kinetic Energy is 753.2155312173027-914.4382185984903 Kilojoules)

Speed

Fnaf 1: BAH movement speed, either AVH or ATH attack and reaction speeds

Golden Freddy: ATH

FNAF 2: BAH movement speed, either AVH or ATH attack and reaction speeds

Shadow Bonnie and Freddy: BAH, possibly ATH movement speed, either AVH or ATH attack and reaction speeds

Puppet: BAH, possibly ATH movement speed (debatable), either AVH or ATH attack and reaction speeds

Springtrap, FNAF SL, FFPS: BAH, either AVH or ATH attack and reaction speeds

UCN: ATH

SB: At least AVH movement speed (Comparable to gregory, who's very fit for the standards of a child), either AVH or ATH attack and reaction speeds

Gregory: AVH (Very fit for his age)

Vanessa/Vanny: AVH (Is an adult human. Can catch up to Gregory)
I've updated this with what we've been arguing

This does not prove a timeframe in any way I’m just gonna say
you were asserting 38 minutes as a fact but like
you do realize that this just proves that it took at the absolute most 38 minutes, but there’s nothing to suggest that it wasn’t vastly lower than that
Not to mention this has nothing to do with the bite of 87.

This does not prove a timeframe in any way I’m just gonna say
you were asserting 38 minutes as a fact but like
you do realize that this just proves that it took at the absolute most 38 minutes, but there’s nothing to suggest that it wasn’t vastly lower than that
Remember, from 38 to 68 minutes.
As you said, there isn't anything to suggest it was or wasn't vastly lower, so we have to use what we can. They took at most 38 to 68 minutes, and there isn't anything to suggest a lower time. That is the problem with FNAF, is extremely vague and ambiguous.

Remember, from 38 to 68 minutes.
As you said, there isn't anything to suggest it was or wasn't vastly lower, so we have to use what we can. They took at most 38 to 68 minutes, and there isn't anything to suggest a lower time. That is the problem with FNAF, is extremely vague and ambiguous.
Usually when we have a statement of “guy A was able to kill guy B” we don’t assume it was over the course of an hour

yeah but phone guy’s statements suggest that the victim could survive for a period inside the suit before getting crushed to death by the pressure

which still doesn’t scale to the animatronics, since the skull-crushing pressure comes from the suit, not the animatronics

87 is 9-C with piercing damage, 83 was with completely different animatronics (much larger, entirely different endoskeletons and systems, created with the help of william afton who makes far more advanced and dangerous animatronics than henry)

also the bites aren't really the 3000-3900 joule "skull crushing" described on the common feats page. the '87 victim survived with the loss of their frontal lobe (unknown if this refers to complete removal, disconnection from other parts of the brain, or severe damage) while the crying child lived for about a week after getting chomped. if their skulls were actually completely crushed both of the victims would have died instantly

Back