• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ogs: At least 10-A (Can easily overpower night guards such as Phone Guy and Michael Afton, and drag them from the office to the back of the pizzeria without any problems), likely 9-C (Implied to have dismembered night guards in the past), 9-C with bite force (Was used for spare parts on toy animatronics such as Mangle, who bit through a skull to destroy the frontal lobe)

Toy animatronics: 10-A (Can overpower night guards such as Jeremy Fitzgerald and Michael Afton. Should be comparable to Mangle, who was unable to stop children from dismantling them on a daily basis), 9-C with bite force (Should be comparable to Mangle, who bit through a skull and destroyed a person’s frontal lobe)

Balloon Boy: Unknown, likely 10-C (Does not attack the player. His size should warrant this)

William Afton: Likely 10-A (Killed several children in a springlock suit without any of them activating the springlocks. Dismantled Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy through unknown means, although they were in poor condition and he needed to ambush them to do so)

Springtrap: 9-C (Can easily kill the night guard. Should be comparable to Fredbear, who crushed a human skull)

Nightmares: At least 10-B, likely 10-A (Can overpower and possibly one-shot a small child)

Funtimes: 9-C (Was created specifically to kill children, and should therefore be more dangerous than William Afton’s previous creations, such as Fredbear. Far heavier than most other animatronics. Should be comparable to Baby, who hanged and killed two technicians)

Liability Risks: Possibly 9-C (Stated in a lawsuit to have broken over 100 bones in a child’s body, although these lawsuits are generally dubious at best)

Glamrocks: 9-B (Comparable to Monty, who broke a chain by punching it. i think a few other things but i don’t care enough about security breach to list them here)
Looks fair

ogs: At least 10-A (Can easily overpower night guards such as Phone Guy and Michael Afton, and drag them from the office to the back of the pizzeria without any problems), likely 9-C (Implied to have dismembered night guards in the past), 9-C with bite force (Was used for spare parts on toy animatronics such as Mangle, who bit through a skull to destroy the frontal lobe)

Toy animatronics: 10-A (Can overpower night guards such as Jeremy Fitzgerald and Michael Afton. Should be comparable to Mangle, who was unable to stop children from dismantling them on a daily basis), 9-C with bite force (Should be comparable to Mangle, who bit through a skull and destroyed a person’s frontal lobe)

Balloon Boy: Unknown, likely 10-C (Does not attack the player. His size should warrant this)

William Afton: Likely 10-A (Killed several children in a springlock suit without any of them activating the springlocks. Dismantled Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy through unknown means, although they were in poor condition and he needed to ambush them to do so)

Springtrap: 9-C (Can easily kill the night guard. Should be comparable to Fredbear, who crushed a human skull)

Nightmares: At least 10-B, likely 10-A (Can overpower and possibly one-shot a small child)

Funtimes: 9-C (Was created specifically to kill children, and should therefore be more dangerous than William Afton’s previous creations, such as Fredbear. Far heavier than most other animatronics. Should be comparable to Baby, who hanged and killed two technicians)

Liability Risks: Possibly 9-C (Stated in a lawsuit to have broken over 100 bones in a child’s body, although these lawsuits are generally dubious at best)

Glamrocks: 9-B (Comparable to Monty, who broke a chain by punching it. i think a few other things but i don’t care enough about security breach to list them here)
I agree with this
Im not a calc member but this seems to make sense to me, a "Below average human, Average Human to Athletic Human in short bursts" would work imo

oh right i forgot short bursts exist lol

ok yeah makes perfect sense actually

extra distance on the last frame should still be accounted for tho

the mods opening this thread only to be met with over 600 posts arguing about fnaf powerscaling

IMG_5470.jpg

FNaF 4 should be 11-A via being dreams

Slightly less joking for this one, but I find it disingenuous that Dreadbear is the strongest character in canon despite being from a video game in-universe. Glitchtrap is 10-C because of this, so shouldn't Dreadbear and Grim Foxy also be? Or 10-B Glitchtrap

they should probably have keys for how they are portrayed inside and outside of their “worlds”.

Tier: 10-C | 9-C | 7-C

Key:
Real World | Simulation | giant form or whatever

as for the nightmares it would be very funny if they had a key where they’re just abstract entities

true, he should scale to dreadbear in spite of them being made by completely different people in completely different time periods, if you disagree then clearly you know nothing about basic robotics

true, he should scale to dreadbear in spite of them being made by completely different people in completely different time periods, if you disagree then clearly you know nothing about basic robotics
One is from a VR game

Another is a more fragile version of the other

Lol

not necessarily, there are too many other factors to assume they’re the same
And when one objectively has have its bits split apart, making it less durable overall... yeah.

I ain't re-engaging this argument cause we'll go in circles again lol

therefore Freddy sees dreadbear as fiction so

Freddy >>>>>>>>> Dreadbear real no fake
no because the first 6 fnaf games are canonically actual games in-universe meaning they are also viewed as fiction, so every game after help wanted is low 1-C or w/e

Back