• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well the 83 bite quite clearly shows that his head was very much crushed
the "crushed" half of his head is simply hidden rather than deformed, and when he dies his head looks normal
And the 87 bite was more then likely done with metal robot bits which aren't piercing damage.
no, it was more than likely done with mangle's safety guideline-breaking teeth. the withereds would have been in the parts & services room at the time of the bite, and they remained after the bite while the toys were scrapped, meaning it had to be one of the toys. mangle and freddy are the only toy animatronics who could have been behind the bite (toy chica can't even fit her mouth around a head and i doubt toy bonnie could either, plus he doesn't have a proper set of teeth on his upper jaw). out of those two, mangle is the one who goes for the frontal lobe during his jumpscare and plays a broken radio describing the bite of 87 when she enters the office.
Also the animatronics have 9-C dura no matter what, via being made of metal.
yes, i already agreed with that. ap for the toys is 10-A, 9-C with piercing damage (or bites, but either way it doesn't scale to their other attacks such as punches). durability is 9-C with 10-A joints. the ogs are probably 9-C, it's just that all of their feats are either incredibly vague or apply to lifting strength instead. so far it seems like a "possibly" rating is in order, but that still doesn't feel right to me.

IMG_4631.png

half of his face is hidden. if his head was completely crushed, it'd be squeezed down and deformed. plus he'd die instantly.

it couldn’t have even closed down that much if the skull wasn’t crushed
+ It’s insane to misinterpret that very clear sudden crush (accompanied by a distinct sound effect) as not being the skull being crushed.

no, it was more than likely done with mangle's safety guideline-breaking teeth. the withereds would have been in the parts & services room at the time of the bite, and they remained after the bite while the toys were scrapped, meaning it had to be one of the toys. mangle and freddy are the only toy animatronics who could have been behind the bite (toy chica can't even fit her mouth around a head and i doubt toy bonnie could either, plus he doesn't have a proper set of teeth on his upper jaw). out of those two, mangle is the one who goes for the frontal lobe during his jumpscare and plays a broken radio describing the bite of 87 when she enters the office.
Plastic teeth made out of shitty hard plastic wouldn't be able to pierce a skull, while the robot mouth, which, by the way, Mangle attacks with mainly in her jumpscare, would definitely be able to survive trying that.
IMG_4631.png

half of his face is hidden. if his head was completely crushed, it'd be squeezed down and deformed. plus he'd die instantly.
Or it's graphics aren't the best and since the last frame has the full head in there, it definitely wasn't a void in Breadbear's mouth

Plastic teeth made out of shitty hard plastic wouldn't be able to pierce a skull, while the robot mouth, which, by the way, Mangle attacks with mainly in her jumpscare, would definitely be able to survive trying that.
that mouth wouldn’t even fit around a human head
Or it's graphics aren't the best and since the last frame has the full head in there, it definitely wasn't a void in Breadbear's mouth
i can only assume his head is obscured by depth. again, otherwise he would have instantly died.

it couldn’t have even closed down that much if the skull wasn’t crushed
+ It’s insane to misinterpret that very clear sudden crush (accompanied by a distinct sound effect) as not being the skull being crushed.
the skull was obviously crushed or fractured, just not completely.

that mouth wouldn’t even fit around a human head

i can only assume his head is obscured by depth. again, otherwise he would have instantly died.
Trust me, it would, it fits around Jeremy's head during the jumpscare

Where's the proof? The head was snug before the sound.

no it doesn’t lol it just opens in front of him

the fact that he didn’t immediately ******* die

also the fact that his head isn’t deformed when he does eventually die
Then you haven't checked the jumpscare lately, huh?

You argue with what's literally being shown to us, and the fact that it's not deformed is like, you do realize that doctors can, ya know, stuff shit into the head post-mortem to not have the head be a mess? They do this with people's cheeks, it just takes a bit more... material, to do it for the head. And the child not dying is basically just a case of Scott wanting FNaF 4 to happen so

Then you haven't checked the jumpscare lately, huh?
yeah, i did. the endo mouth is in jeremy’s line of sight. if the endo mouth went around his head, he wouldn’t be able to see the lower jaw, since it’d be biting the top of his head. on the other hand, the lower jaw of mangle’s plastic shell mouth goes out of frame, where the top of jeremy’s head just so happens to reside.
You argue with what's literally being shown to us
the head isn’t deformed from what we’re literally shown though, if you take it at face value his head isn’t even deformed it’s just obscured
and the fact that it's not deformed is like, you do realize that doctors can, ya know, stuff shit into the head post-mortem to not have the head be a mess?
but he wasn’t dead yet, i’m talking about the scene where he is in the process of dying

yeah, i did. the endo mouth is in jeremy’s line of sight. if the endo mouth went around his head, he wouldn’t be able to see the lower jaw, since it’d be biting the top of his head. on the other hand, the lower jaw of mangle’s plastic shell mouth goes out of frame, where the top of jeremy’s head just so happens to reside.

the head isn’t deformed from what we’re literally shown though, if you take it at face value his head isn’t even deformed it’s just obscured

but he wasn’t dead yet, i’m talking about the scene where he is in the process of dying
And the area covered is more then enough to chomp on my big ass head, Mangle can 100% wrap his endoskeleton mouth around a human head.

Then, what, pray tell, did Fredbear do then? Break his neck? Cause obviously if we go by what you're saying his head shouldn't have been damaged at all, the effort going forward due to the pause was definitely to obscure the head and not crush it.

Or Scott wanted to use the same sprite, same thing happened with Spring Bonnie in FNaF 3l

how about 1950s plastic
Funny thing, 1950's plastic, especially when used for walls, needed to be far hardier and more durable due to the time period, compare that to bricks nowadays and in the past, the former is actually weaker then the ladder from sheer PSI, hell, it takes over 6000 PSI to break ancient concrete, because it NEEDED to be that strong, jump into 1980, the plastic doesn't need to be that strong, especially for the robots who are really just using it to have a "coating" on their endoskeleton.

And the area covered is more then enough to chomp on my big ass head, Mangle can 100% wrap his endoskeleton mouth around a human head.
get real

IMG_4635.jpg

Then, what, pray tell, did Fredbear do then? Break his neck? Cause obviously if we go by what you're saying his head shouldn't have been damaged at all
i’m pretty sure i outright said that’s not what i mean. i’m not saying the head wasn’t crushed at all, the crunching noise makes it pretty obvious that the skull was at least fractured. i’m saying it wasn’t completely crushed.
Funny thing, 1950's plastic, especially when used for walls, needed to be far hardier and more durable due to the time period, compare that to bricks nowadays and in the past, the former is actually weaker then the ladder from sheer PSI, hell, it takes over 6000 PSI to break ancient concrete, because it NEEDED to be that strong, jump into 1980, the plastic doesn't need to be that strong, especially for the robots who are really just using it to have a "coating" on their endoskeleton.
doesn't need to be, but it certainly can be. also you say "scott just didnt care!" for like every problem with the bite of 83 but then when a plastic robot manages to bite into someones skull now theres a problem

get real

IMG_4635.jpg

i’m pretty sure i outright said that’s not what i mean. i’m not saying the head wasn’t crushed at all, the crunching noise makes it pretty obvious that the skull was at least fractured. i’m saying it wasn’t completely crushed.

doesn't need to be, but it certainly can be. also you say "scott just didnt care!" for like every problem with the bite of 83 but then when a plastic robot manages to bite into someones skull now theres a problem
Look at Mangle's jumpscare again. And tell me that she could not get her animatronic mouth around a human head, trust me, she 100% could. get real.

In this case you have to pick one mate, either the head was completely crushed or it wasn't truly crushed, anything else is adding assumptions...

especially since, now that i think about it, why in the piss would the child's death scene be realistic? They've been seeing 6 foot tall monster animatronics for however long, I don't see why they would be seeing themself, in something that's clearly a dreamscape, as what would be a good example of their condition.

Look at Mangle's jumpscare again. And tell me that she could not get her animatronic mouth around a human head, trust me, she 100% could. get real.
source(s): trust me bro

ill calc that too ig, but i have to say, that mouth doesnt look big enough at a glance lol
In this case you have to pick one mate, either the head was completely crushed or it wasn't truly crushed, anything else is adding assumptions...
it was crushed, but not completely. it is the only conclusion that makes sense. either this kid's head was completely crushed and he has type 2 immortality (which he doesn't because he is a normal child), his head wasn't crushed (which it was because of the sound effect and the fact that it's literally just his head in there), or it simply wasn't crushed enough to be instantly fatal (which obviously happened, because his head got crushed, and it wasn't instantly fatal).
especially since, now that i think about it, why in the piss would the child's death scene be realistic? They've been seeing 6 foot tall monster animatronics for however long, I don't see why they would be seeing themself, in something that's clearly a dreamscape, as what would be a good example of their condition.
true

actually i forgot about this but mangle has voice lines in fnaf ar where she talks about how horrible his experience in kid's cove was, so no she was not happy about being torn limb from limb

fellas im not reading all this shit can you tl;dr this for me please

please for the love of god i want 10-A fnaf

it'd be so funny

fellas im not reading all this shit can you tl;dr this for me please
og fnaf is probably 9-C but i cant find anything solid

toys are 10-A with 9-C piercing damage or bite strength, their dura is 9-C with 10-A joints

balloon boy is not ******* 9-C

william is 10-A i think

springtrap remains 9-C

nightmares are 10-B or 10-A lol

funtimes justifications are changed at the least

pizza sim is "possibly 9-C" i think, since there are lawsuits where they break bones and shit but the lawsuits themselves are dubious as ****

i dont care for anything after pizza sim but security breach is 9-B i guess

everyones speed gets downgraded (ogs toys and springtrap are below average human, funtimes and nightmares are average human, security breach is probably athletic human or something)

everyones speed gets downgraded (ogs toys and springtrap are below average human, funtimes and nightmares are average human, security breach is probably athletic human or something)
Average human for the ogs toys and Springtrap makes a lot more sense than below average human since, for example, it'd be really stupid for the FNAF 2 security guard to let such a slow moving robot attack him

og fnaf is probably 9-C but i cant find anything solid
Why tho the only thing they have is overpowering the security guard, the whole head and eyes popping is done by the suit they stuff him in. i suppose Springtrap is scaling off the ogs so that would affect his rating as well

Pizza sim is "possibly 9-C" i think, since there are lawsuits where they break bones and shit but the lawsuits themselves are dubious as ****
I thought the "breaking 100 bones of a child" thing was an obvious shock humor gag

Like "Uh oh! You got sued! One of your animatronics destroyed every single bone in one of your guest's body and now they are bed-ridden for the rest of their life."

Average human for the ogs toys and Springtrap makes a lot more sense than below average human since, for example, it'd be really stupid for the FNAF 2 security guard to let such a slow moving robot attack him
first of all he’s cornered in an office and doesn’t really have anywhere to run once one of the animatronics enters, second of all the calcs consistently put them at below average human so far, third of all bro comes back to work there every night for free pizza he clearly lacks common sense
Why tho the only thing they have is overpowering the security guard, the whole head and eyes popping is done by the suit they stuff him in.
the material theyre made from gives them 9-C durability, the newspaper at the start says freddy’s is “not responsible for death or dismemberment”, and it really just doesn’t feel right to put these giant lumbering animatronics at 10-A lol
i suppose Springtrap is scaling off the ogs so that would affect his rating as well
springtrap should scale to fredbear
I thought the "breaking 100 bones of a child" thing was an obvious shock humor gag

Like "Uh oh! You got sued! One of your animatronics destroyed every single bone in one of your guest's body and now they are bed-ridden for the rest of their life."
one of the lawsuits says the victim is permanently crippled by a sprained ankle while being expected to recover for two weeks, and the bone-breaking one states that the victim didn’t notice any of the broken bones until after they returned home

very trustworthy

the material theyre made from gives them 9-C durability, the newspaper at the start says freddy’s is “not responsible for death or dismemberment”, and it really just doesn’t feel right to put these giant lumbering animatronics at 10-A lol
Then use the dismemberment statement to make then 9-C, since it implies the animatronics can remove limbs/have done if before

I honestly don’t see why fnaf 1 animatronics wouldn’t have at least similar structure to mangle considering fnaf 2 is the prequel and fnaf 1 is only in like the 90s
they should just be bite of 87 level

I honestly don’t see why fnaf 1 animatronics wouldn’t have at least similar structure to mangle considering fnaf 2 is the prequel and fnaf 1 is only in like the 90s
they should just be bite of 87 level
the thing is, that would only be their bite, a punch has no reason to scale to that

Then use the dismemberment statement to make then 9-C, since it implies the animatronics can remove limbs/have done if before
i don’t think implied feats are viable. maybe “possibly 9-C” would work? and i guess they can have 9-C with bite strength/piercing damage if we scale them to mangle, which should make sense as the withereds were used for spare parts in fnaf 2 meaning they should have similar mechanisms to the toys

i don’t think implied feats are viable. maybe “possibly 9-C” would work? and i guess they can have 9-C with bite strength/piercing damage if we scale them to mangle, which should make sense as the withereds were used for spare parts in fnaf 2 meaning they should have similar mechanisms to the toys
I'd go for possibly 9-C minimum, I'd go for solid anyway

how are they solid 9-C when the 9-C feat in question is only implied? it could very well be referring to the mutilation caused by suit stuffing

Back