• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I heavily agree with this the Nightmare animatronics should get a massive revision, they never do anything with their claws and teeth, but they would still be 9-C.

And about what you said about William, dismantling a animatronic would be around tier 9 since its safe to assume that Freddy and the gang are made of metal and wires just like most real life animatronics, and i agree with the 10-A tier, William Afton killing children would be around that tier i believe.

And i agree with the false claims about the animatronics stuffing humans into suits that it crushes their skull, it is never stated or never shown that they "crush skulls" the player is still alive, before dying due to the metal and wires inside the suit.

And about what you said about William, dismantling a animatronic would be around tier 9 since its safe to assume that Freddy and the gang are made of metal and wires just like most real life animatronics
william should know how to dismantle animatronics without brute force, it’s unclear whether or not he did so with a weapon, and the pizzeria was in horrible condition at the time anyways
it is never stated or never shown that they "crush skulls" the player is still alive, before dying due to the metal and wires inside the suit.
tbf the skull is obviously crushed at some point, just not directly by the animatronics

One thing i don't get, is they didn't merge TOYSHK with Golden Freddy, as its pretty much Golden Freddy tormenting Afton in hell.

also the part of afton’s summary about his return as glitchtrap should be removed, as it’s unknown whether glitchtrap is truly the original william afton or just a digital copy

i just posted something about springtrap’s pain resistance only to check the profile and realize that he does not have pain resistance

no because he says “i always come back”, this would require him to always go away which in this context means that he is always being defeated, 11-C afton

can we slightly tweak the nightmare animatronic's scaling? who the protagonist of fnaf 4 is kinda up in the air, and should probably be noted on the profile.

At least 10-B (Can easily overpower and kill the crying child), possibly 9-C (It is implied through a drawing made by Michael Afton that he was the person having the nightmares of the animatronics, not the crying child, therefore would put them on this level)

This would keep their 9-C rating, but give them better reasoning for it.

can we slightly tweak the nightmare's scaling? who the protagonist of fnaf 4 is kinda up in the air, and should probably be noted on the profile.

At least 10-B (Can easily overpower and kill the crying child), possibly 9-C (It is implied through a drawing made by Michael Afton that he was the person having the nightmares of the animatronics, not the crying child, therefore would put them on this level)

I agree with this, i still find it funny the "BIGGER THAN A HUMAN" thing is still on their pages after all these years, when it's in the view of a literal child.

Also, i feel like Nightmare Foxy should be deleted, as he doesn't appear in UCN, and is only a dream character created by a child's imagination.

can we slightly tweak the nightmare's scaling? who the protagonist of fnaf 4 is kinda up in the air, and should probably be noted on the profile.

if michael is the protag of fnaf 4, that also means he’s the crying child (medical equipment popping up, the player’s perspective in comparison to household objects, crying child’s fears reflected in the dream). i guess a damaged frontal lobe would explain why he keeps going to work at fnaf at freddys

even if foxybro is michael and the protag is michael, killing a teenager is not 9-C

if michael is the protag of fnaf 4, that also means he’s the crying child (medical equipment popping up, the player’s perspective in comparison to household objects, crying child’s fears reflected in the dream). i guess a damaged frontal lobe would explain why he keeps going to work at fnaf at freddys
the problem with that is that the crying child dies at the end of fnaf 4, so he can't be the crying child. they are definitely seperate people even if michael if the protagonst of fnaf 4.
even if foxybro is michael and the protag is michael, killing a teenager is not 9-C
Dreams fade pretty fast after someone wakes up, there's no way Michael would be able to remember what the nightmares looked like decades later to draw N. Fredbear when he was an adult. unless michael has a photogrpahic memory, those nightmares would have had to have happened recently for him to recall what they look like. so the nightmares would be killing an adult Michael, not a teenage michael.

the problem with that is that the crying child dies at the end of fnaf 4, so he can't be the crying child. they are definitely seperate people even if michael if the protagonst of fnaf 4.
william literally tells the crying child that he’ll bring him back

and i guess it’s possible he didn’t actually die idk
Dreams fade pretty fast after someone wakes up, there's no way Michael would be able to remember what the nightmares looked like decades later to draw N. Fredbear when he was an adult. unless michael has a photogrpahic memory, those nightmares would have had to have happened recently for him to recall what they look like. so the nightmares would be killing an adult Michael, not a teenage michael.
even so, the dreams themselves are from the perspective of a small child. unless you’re trying to tell me that michael is shorter than a doorknob as an adult

william literally tells the crying child that he’ll bring him back

and i guess it’s possible he didn’t actually die idk
Eh, nothing really says William ever did this. chances are he was busy getting his other children killed and resurrected into mechanical abominations/sock puppets.
even so, the dreams themselves are from the perspective of a small child. unless you’re trying to tell me that michael is shorter than a doorknob as an adult
It'd be rather funny if he were. but in all seriousness i think it's possible Michael is crouching down in front of the doors (if it is him), which would make sense if he's trying to make less sound.

Edit: FNAF 1 calls play as ambience in the hallways, meaning this would have had to take place during/post-fnaf 1, as michael wouldn't have heard those yet.

speaking of doors, why the hell doesn't fredbear have large size 0? isn't he estimated to be like, 12 feet tall?

Eh, nothing really says William ever did this. chances are he was busy getting his other children killed and resurrected into mechanical abominations/sock puppets.
it does make it 100% possible for the crying child to still be alive though. we know william’s remnant experiments were successful, and bringing his son back was likely his motive for those experiments.
It'd be rather funny if he were. but in all seriousness i think it's possible Michael is crouching down in front of the doors (if it is him)
we don’t see the perspective go down to indicate crouching. his perspective is at that height at all times. maybe he’s just constantly crouching, every time he runs across the room hes just waddling around at high speeds

your appearance in a dream doesn’t necessarily reflect your appearance in real life. he is dreaming of himself as a child.
speaking of doors, why the hell doesn't fredbear have large size 0? isn't he estimated to be like, 12 feet tall?
do you mean nightmare fredbear or normal fredbear

we don’t see the perspective go down to indicate crouching. his perspective is at that height at all times. maybe he’s just constantly crouching, every time he runs across the room hes just waddling around at high speeds

your appearance in a dream doesn’t necessarily reflect your appearance in real life. he is dreaming of himself as a child.
We kinda do though. when he runs toward either of the doors, the camera pans down to the floor (very close to the floor, even for someone who would be lower than a door knob in height) before rising back up where he's below the door knob.
do you mean nightmare fredbear or normal fredbear
Nightmare fredbear. real fredbear i dont recall having any great appearances for height besides minigames.

We kinda do though. when he runs toward either of the doors, the camera pans down to the floor before rising back up where he's below the door knob.
if he was crouching the camera would be going down, not up
Nightmare fredbear. real fredbear i dont recall having any great appearances for height besides minigames.
tbh i think they should both have large size, fredbear is ******* massive in the minigame. half of the crying child’s torso fits in his jaw with room to spare. not entirely sure if fnaf 4’s minigames are visually accurate though

if he was crouching the camera would be going down, not up
Oh my bad i meant it goes down-

when you start at the bed, you dont appear to be as short as a door knob until you actually get to it, which the transition from door to bed shows the kid/michael moving their head to the floor.
tbh i think they should both have large size, fredbear is ******* massive in the minigame. half of the crying child’s torso fits in his jaw with room to spare. not entirely sure if fnaf 4’s minigames are visually accurate though
Pretty sure they're like, the most visually accurate minigames in the series.

plus, if the nightmare version of fredbear is seen as a 12 foot tall golden holy bear i doubt the real version is far off from that height aswell.

when you start at the bed, you dont appear to be as short as a door knob until you actually get to it
that’s a matter of your distance from the doorknob. also when you look at the bed you’re barely taller than it, and there’s toys for little kids strewn about everywhere.
which the transition from door to bed shows the kid/michael moving their head to the floor.
yeah, when he’s walking. that’s just him looking down. even if he is crouching, his head goes back up whenever he checks something. this means he crouches down to walk, and then gets back up when he checks the doors/bed/closet
Pretty sure they're like, the most visually accurate minigames in the series.
yeah, but that’s a really, really, really low bar to clear. the graphics are still shit.
plus, if the nightmare version of fredbear is seen as a 12 foot tall golden holy bear i doubt the real version is far off from that height aswell.
the og animatronics are much larger in the nightmares than they are in the first game

that’s a matter of your distance from the doorknob. also when you look at the bed you’re barely taller than it, and there’s toys for little kids strewn about everywhere.
Don't judge Michael's interests!!!!
yeah, when he’s walking. that’s just him looking down. even if he is crouching, his head goes back up whenever he checks something. this means he crouches down to walk, and then gets back up when he checks the doors/bed/closet
the michael afton in question looking up at his 12 foot tall murder nightmare bear.

istock-000041825880-small.jpg

yeah, but that’s a really, really, really low bar to clear. the graphics are still shit.
True.
the og animatronics are much larger in the nightmares than they are in the first game
Yeah, but fredbear's height seems more consistent with his minigame look in fnaf 4 (which is debatably reliable) than the others.

regardless, the fact fnaf 1 phone calls play in the background, animatronics act the same as they do in fnaf 1 (trying to enter the room the same way) and michael drawing nightmare fredbear makes me think it's a possible rating at best that they killed michael in the dreams. the height thing could just be due to how inaccurate dreams can be compared to what is actually real.

Don't judge Michael's interests!!!!
my point is, he’s dreaming from the perspective of a kid (likely his brother, given the medical equipment and the crying child’s fears reflected in foxy’s behavior). he’s in a kid’s room with the height of a kid. he’s probably a kid.
the michael afton in question looking up at his 12 foot tall murder nightmare bear.

istock-000041825880-small.jpg
is that you agreeing with me and making a joke or is that you making a joke based on why you disagree with me
Yeah, but fredbear's height seems more consistent with his minigame look in fnaf 4 (which is debatably reliable) than the others.
yeah but his minigame look in fnaf 4 isn’t really consistent with his appearance in ucn
regardless, the fact fnaf 1 phone calls play in the background, animatronics act the same as they do in fnaf 1 (trying to enter the room the same way) and michael drawing nightmare fredbear makes me think it's a possible rating at best that they killed michael in the dreams. the height thing could just be due to how inaccurate dreams can be compared to what is actually real.
yeah, so if michael is a tiny baby man in his dreams, and they killed michael in his dreams, that means they killed a tiny baby man

my point is, he’s dreaming from the perspective of a kid (likely his brother, given the medical equipment and the crying child’s fears reflected in foxy’s behavior). he’s in a kid’s room with the height of a kid. he’s probably a kid.
Fair.
is that you agreeing with me and making a joke or is that you making a joke based on why you disagree with me
Agreeing
yeah but his minigame look in fnaf 4 isn’t really consistent with his appearance in ucn
Isn't UCN's canonicity kinda up in the air? regardless of that, fair enough.
yeah, so if michael is a tiny baby man in his dreams, and they killed michael in his dreams, that means they killed a tiny baby man
fair nough.

in that light, never mind. the original scaling is fine as it's likely michael is seeing his dreams in the perspective of a child.

awesome

i can’t believe we’ve come to an agreement on something, absolutely mad
Isn't UCN's canonicity kinda up in the air?
ucn is 100% canon, it’s just not exactly real. it’s basically a hallucination from purple guy’s perspective as golden freddy tortures him in purgatory (sanest fnaf lore moment)

all of the animatronic designs in ucn are 100% accurate to the originals. they’re the same characters, just summoned in purgatory by golden freddy to torture afton

awesome

i can’t believe we’ve come to an agreement on something, absolutely mad

ucn is 100% canon, it’s just not exactly real. it’s basically a hallucination from purple guy’s perspective as golden freddy tortures him in purgatory (sanest fnaf lore moment)

all of the animatronic designs in ucn are 100% accurate to the originals. they’re the same characters, just summoned in purgatory by golden freddy to torture afton
The One You Shouldn't Have Killed letting the victims of William Afton's massacre rest in piece after living in agony for decades challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)

William Afton: Likely 10-A (Killed several children in a springlock suit without any of them activating the springlocks. Dismantled Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy through unknown means, although they were in poor condition and he needed to ambush them to do so)
Aight fellas here's a question why is killing a bunch of toddlers considered a 10-A feat

there's no way in **** that a child would be able to activate the springlocks just by struggling with afton when the entire point of the springlock suits is for the person in them to be able to interact with people and children. Like, they're made so that a kid can play around with and hug the character and whatnot, I can't imagine that whoever made the suit would be stupid enough risk having a small child send the guy inside the spring bonnie suit to the hospital just because they were a little rough with the mascot

what im trying to say is that i doubt the suit is made with such shit quality that a child can cause it to malfunction so terribly. you'd think they'd be extra careful with that shit

Aight fellas here's a question why is killing a bunch of toddlers considered a 10-A feat

there's no way in **** that a child would be able to activate the springlocks just by struggling with afton when the entire point of the springlock suits is for the person in them to be able to interact with people and children. Like, they're made so that a kid can play around with and hug the character and whatnot, I can't imagine that whoever made the suit would be stupid enough risk having a small child send the guy inside the spring bonnie suit to the hospital just because they were a little rough with the mascot

what im trying to say is that i doubt the suit is made with such shit quality that a child can cause it to malfunction so terribly. you'd think they'd be extra careful with that shit
If the springlocks go off, you aint going off to the hospital, your going off to see jesus.

regardless, a far better feat is him dismantling the animatronics.

Like, they're made so that a kid can play around with and hug the character and whatnot
no they are not lol do you not remember the bite of 83
I can't imagine that whoever made the suit would be stupid enough risk having a small child send the guy inside the spring bonnie suit to the hospital just because they were a little rough with the mascot
but they are stupid enough for that lol, the springlocks can literally be activated if a kid spits on the suit

springlock suits are dumb as shit
williams suit killed him when a ******* rain drop fell on it lol

no they are not lol do you not remember the bite of 83
iirc the springlock suits were made so that if an animatronic needed repair an employee could go in for the animatronic's place, which would actually limit how close they were in direct contact with children due to being on a stage.

oh i thought they were made so that they could hang out with kids offstage like the mascots at disneyland or something my b

including the five seconds preceding withered foxy’s jumpscare will just have a lower result, i think i’ll be better off calcing from the moment he enters the office

plus its easier

Back