• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A normal human jumping like Monty does would result in badly broken legs if not more, and KE isn't used for humans because most of the time it's applied across their entire body, not just a part of it as the tiering system likes.

Something jumping good and then landing on their feet scales to durability. Human Bones tend to not like jumping good, as I've said. Really you wouldn't be calcing the jump itself beyond speed and simply scaling to the landing.
i’m pretty sure you’d have to use GPE to calc that, not KE

anyways fnaf doesn’t consistently correlate speed with power and most of the characters don’t weigh over 200 kg, so kinetic energy calcs are not allowed

anyways fnaf doesn’t consistently correlate speed with power and most of the characters don’t weigh over 200 kg, so kinetic energy calcs are not allowed
So the headbutt I killed myself doing isn't allowed?
don’t ask me

references for common feats, falling from great heights
Here:

and

Last edited:
The only characters with confirmed weights are the Funtime animatronics, you have nothing to base off whether most of the characters are above or below 200 kg. someone should calc the weights of the og animatronics.

Hey, guys, I have a question, is the F=ma formula applicable for when a character throws stuff? I'm calcing the DJMM arcade throwing feat, and wanted to be sure of this.
Might as well mention, I got 28.3 kilojules, Wall Level, and 407 kgf, still peak human, but great either way.

I don't really see how it could be anything less than street level+ personally, and it would be completely impossible for the strongest men in the world to do anything on a similar level, so peak human is kinda ******

alright guys. i wanna throw this out here because i was chimed in on this recently;

William would have '9-C with weaponry/whatever you wanna declare William used' as he dismantles the animatronics BEFORE fnaf 1, therefore they wouldn't be decrepit enough for anyone to destroy them that easily

Now bigsmoke before you kill me, i have perfect reasoning for this; The phone guy announces the fact the saferoom is being sealed off (The recording of the message is given to us in FNAF 3), meaning he hasn't died yet therefore Freddy Fazbear's hasn't closed down either. William destroyed the animatronics after hours when Freddy's was still in business, as Phone guy was telling employees about the saferoom being sealed off. (If the place was closed down, Phone guy not only couldn't tell us as he'd be dead, but it'd be closed down and there would be no employees).

William should 100% scale (with weaponry at least) to the og cast, as they would logically be in good condition at the time of them being dismantled.

in that case why does freddy fazbears pizza have rats everywhere and water dripping through the ceiling and lightning illuminating the whole place and mold all over the tables in that minigame

why are the animatronics intact and repossessed in fnaf 1 when they've already been torn apart and the children have already left the suits

why do they confuse the protagonist with william and attack him despite clearly knowing he's dead

why didnt a night guard see william dismantling the animatronics

in that case why does freddy fazbears pizza have rats everywhere and water dripping through the ceiling and lightning illuminating the whole place and mold all over the tables in that minigame
wu0y7Lg.png

"It's a minor setback, we are confident that we wukk reopen someday, even if it is with a much smaller budget." the FNAF 1 location had such a shit budget, they cant maintain the building
why are the animatronics intact and repossessed in fnaf 1 when they've already been torn apart and the children have already left the suits
Thats because William didn't tear apart the OG cast we see in FNAF 1, he rips apart the repaired withered animatronics. We know this because theres buttons on Bonnie and Freddy in the minigames, something only seen in their withered variants.
why do they confuse the protagonist with william and attack him despite clearly knowing he's dead
Night 4 of FNAF 2 confirms william killed another batch of children there too, meaning the spirits in FNAF 1 are different from the ones William were killed by.
why didnt a night guard see william dismantling the animatronics
There isn't a nightguard in the building at the time. you pass through the office with nobody inside.

"It's a minor setback, we are confident that we wukk reopen someday, even if it is with a much smaller budget." the FNAF 1 location had such a shit budget, they cant maintain the building
but the building doesn't look anywhere near that decrepit in fnaf 1. i don't think they'd allow the restaurant to stay open with conditions like that anyways, there are health and safety guidelines they have to follow.
Thats because William didn't tear apart the OG cast we see in FNAF 1, he rips apart the repaired withered animatronics. We know this because theres buttons on Bonnie and Freddy in the minigames, something only seen in their withered variants.
fnaf having inconsistent character design is literally the craziest shit ever.... also chicas legs are orange which is only seen in classic chica
Night 4 of FNAF 2 confirms william killed another batch of children there too, meaning the spirits in FNAF 1 are different from the ones William were killed by.
by the time william dismantles the animatronics, the puppet isn't in the restaurant anymore. so there would be no one to give them life
There isn't a nightguard in the building at the time.
why not

even if the animatronics were in good shape theres still like 20 other reasons why william doesnt scale to them

but the building doesn't look anywhere near that decrepit in fnaf 1. i don't think they'd allow the restaurant to stay open with conditions like that anyways, there are health and safety guidelines they have to follow.
You believe a Freddy's Location with a super small budget after repairing 4 animatronics (requires lots of money) wouldn't have rats and mold everywhere? they're borderline bankrupt.
fnaf having inconsistent character design is literally the craziest shit ever.... also chicas legs are orange which is only seen in classic chica
How is this an inconsistency? The withered animatronics follow the same designs of the minigame. Chica's entire legs are orange, which aren't present on either of them. thats the only real inconsistency here.
the time william dismantles the animatronics, the puppet isn't in the restaurant anymore. so there would be no one to give them life
FNAF 2 Night 4 cutscene says differently, with the aniamtronics were used to seeing in the fnaf 1 location, with the puppet staring at us. meaning she was in the building.
Freddy's is notorious for having nobody lasting more than 2-3 nights. There simply wasn't a nightguard hired at the time.

You believe a Freddy's Location with a super small budget after repairing 4 animatronics (requires lots of money) wouldn't have rats and mold everywhere? they're borderline bankrupt.
i don’t see it in fnaf 1 and i’m pretty sure that would be a violation of more than a few health and safety guidelines
How is this an inconsistency? The withered animatronics follow the same designs of the minigame. Chica's entire legs are orange, which aren't present on either of them. thats the only real inconsistency here.
classic chica is the only one who even looks close to that, since her legs are mostly orange. withered chica’s legs are entirely yellow
FNAF 2 Night 4 cutscene says differently, with the aniamtronics were used to seeing in the fnaf 1 location, with the puppet staring at us. meaning she was in the building.
then where was she? wouldn’t she attack the night guard with the other animatronics? why didn’t she try to stop william from dismantling them? why didn’t william dismantle her?
Freddy's is notorious for having nobody lasting more than 2-3 nights.
i don’t think it is, since phone guy is the only guard who has canonically died and the company apparently covers up your death
This thread is a cross between a crt, a discussion thread, a calc group thread, and the game theory meeting room.
this might be the least productive crt i’ve seen in my life

i don’t see it in fnaf 1 and i’m pretty sure that would be a violation of more than a few health and safety guidelines
here at freddy's they're called 'health and safety suggestions'. the place didn't last that long. the place is old and the animatronics are violent. theres a reason that place didn't last long.
then where was she? wouldn’t she attack the night guard with the other animatronics? why didn’t she try to stop william from dismantling them? why didn’t william dismantle her?
Hell if i know. All we know is that she was inside the building at the time, confirmed by FNAF 2.
i don’t think it is, since phone guy is the only guard who has canonically died and the company apparently covers up your death
Whats your endgame with arguing against this point? there was no guard in the building. The minigame shows the only human in the building was William.
this might be the least productive crt i’ve seen in my life
Considering were waiting for calcs all we can do is sit here and wait. Unless you want to scale them all to baseline.

Last edited:
here at freddy's they're called 'health and safety suggestions'. the place didn't last that long. the place is old and the animatronics are violent. theres a reason that place didn't last long.
nah, the newspapers say that it's closing down because of the bad pr usually associated with child murder and the odor coming off of the animatronics. not once do the newspapers mention the restaurant's ceilings leaking everywhere, rats infesting the place, or mold covering the tables, nor do we see any of that during our shifts in fnaf 1.

also how is henry able to afford these expensive as shit animatronics when he cant even afford rat poison
Hell if i know. All we know is that she was inside the building at the time, confirmed by FNAF 2.
or the puppet cutscene takes place in the freddy's that was open before fnaf 2. fnaf 1 takes place after fnaf 2 and i don't think flashforwards are a thing in fnaf
Whats your endgame with arguing against this point? there was no guard in the building. The minigame shows the only human in the building was William.
which wouldn't make sense if the place was still open
Considering were waiting for calcs all we can do is sit here and wait. Unless you want to scale them all to baseline.
what calcs are left?

Last edited:
Guys, been doing some calcs for DJMM and if I've done them right he should weight around 75445.54805215132 kg as a low end and 85001.16732878011 kg as a high end. Just wanted to notify.

so, we stand like this:

AP:

FNAF 1: 10-A (Can overpower nightguards to stuff them into suits), 9-C through bite (Comparable to the culprit of the bite of 87, who took out the frontal lobe of a human.) {This, however, has no reason to scale to something like a punch}

FNAF 2: 10-A (Can overpower nightguards to stuff them into suits), lower in the joints (comparable to Mangle, who could be torn apart by a group of several children in the span of some hours at most), 9-C through bite (Comparable to the culprit of the bite of 87, who took out the frontal lobe of a human.) {This, however, has no reason to scale to something like a punch}

Golden Freddy: 9-C (Is the only animatronic that apparently kills the nightguard by itself)

FNAF 4: 10-A (Can oneshot a child.) {vanny is 10-A for oneshotting gregory, so I think is fair}

FNAF SL: 9-C (can oneshot mike. Where made to kill)

springtrap and the scraps: 9-C (oneshots the nightguard. Comparable to Scrap Baby, con can cut the nightguard into pieces)

Rockstars and mediocre melodies: 9-C (Can break a hundred bones of a child, however, it's unspecified which ones)

UCN: 9-C (Can oneshot the player. Is comparable to the likes of mangle, who can tear the player apart, likely including the head.)

AR: 9-C (Can oneshot the player. Is comparable to the likes of mangle or Springtrap, who can tear the player apart, likely including the head.)

SB: 9-C+ to 9-B (Comparable to Monty, who can tear apart staff bots like mapbot, who can survive being run over by a van.)

DJMM and the blob: 9-B (his Kinetic Energy is 753.2155312173027-914.4382185984903 Kilojoules)

Speed

Fnaf 1: BAH movement speed, either AVH or ATH attack and reaction speeds

Golden Freddy: ATH

FNAF 2: BAH movement speed, either AVH or ATH attack and reaction speeds

Shadow Bonnie and Freddy: BAH, possibly ATH movement speed, either AVH or ATH attack and reaction speeds

Puppet: BAH, possibly ATH movement speed (debatable), either AVH or ATH attack and reaction speeds

Springtrap, FNAF SL, FFPS: BAH, either AVH or ATH attack and reaction speeds

UCN: ATH

SB: At least AVH movement speed (Comparable to gregory, who's very fit for the standards of a child), either AVH or ATH attack and reaction speeds

Gregory: AVH (Very fit for his age)

Vanessa/Vanny: AVH (Is an adult human. Can catch up to Gregory)

Last edited:
so, we stand like this:

AP:

FNAF 1 and FNAF 2: 10-A (Can overpower nightguards to stuff them into suits)
Actually, now that I think about it, we can just scale them to bone breaking via stuffing into the animatronic suits breaking the skull a wee bit lol

so, we stand like this:

AP:

FNAF 1 and FNAF 2: 10-A (Can overpower nightguards to stuff them into suits), 9-C through bite (Comparable to the culprit of the bite of 87, who took out the frontal lobe of a human.) {This, however, has no reason to scale to something like a punch}

Golden Freddy: 9-C (Is the only animatronic that apparently kills the nightguard by itself)

FNAF 4: 10-A (Can oneshot a child.) {vanny is 10-A for oneshotting gregory, so I think is fair}

FNAF SL: 9-C (can oneshot mike. Where made to kill)

springtrap and the scraps: 9-C (oneshots the nightguard. Comparable to Scrap Baby, con can cut the nightguard into pieces)

Rockstars and mediocre melodies: 9-C (Can break a hundred bones of a child, however, it's unspecified which ones)

UCN: 9-C (Can oneshot the player. Is comparable to the likes of mangle, who can tear the player apart, likely including the head.)

AR: 9-C (Can oneshot the player. Is comparable to the likes of mangle or Springtrap, who can tear the player apart, likely including the head.)

SB: 9-C+ to 9-B (Comparable to Monty, who can tear apart staff bots like mapbot, who can survive being run over by a van.)

DJMM and the blob: 9-B (his Kinetic Energy is 753.2155312173027-914.4382185984903 Kilojoules)

Speed

Fnaf 1: BAH movement speed, either AVH or ATH attack and reaction speeds

Golden Freddy: ATH

FNAF 2: BAH movement speed, either AVH or ATH attack and reaction speeds

Shadow Bonnie and Freddy: BAH, possibly ATH movement speed, either AVH or ATH attack and reaction speeds

Puppet: BAH, possibly ATH movement speed (debatable), either AVH or ATH attack and reaction speeds

Springtrap, FNAF SL, FFPS: BAH, either AVH or ATH attack and reaction speeds

UCN: ATH

SB: At least AVH movement speed (Comparable to gregory, who's very fit for the standards of a child), either AVH or ATH attack and reaction speeds

Gregory: AVH (Very fit for his age)

Vanessa/Vanny: AVH (Is an adult human. Can catch up to Gregory)
Updated it

Back