• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flugels (No Game No Life) vs Espada (Bleach)

All Flugels with Avant Heim vs Espadas

All Flugels with Avant Heim before/during the great war.

Speed unequalized

Magic=Reiatsu.

All feats allowed.

Prep time 1 hour with basic info on both teams, fight starts 500m away.

Both team bloodlusted.

Azriel has the authority to summon legions of flugels.

Ulquiorra phase 2 enabled.

Flugels can perceive Souls/Hollows.

Artosh absent, Aizen, Kaname and Gin absent.

No talks all fight to death.

•┬░•┬░•┬░•┬░•┬░•┬░Flugels Win•┬░•┬░•┬░•┬░•┬░•┬░

Jibril enable because if yes ulquiorra phase 2 can't even damage her and she is fatser than him and can match the power of 100 flugel aZriel has access to avant heim ? If yes espada can't even hope to win for me flugel win

There was a debate saying Baraggan would stomp her but Jibril outclasses him in all factors but they were still adamant on it

Even though he's just mountain level? He has BFR but I don't think that an issue against a Spatial controller like Jibril and her instant teleportation ability that can move her anywhere she sees? And her thought process and mobility are timed in microseconds. And Jibril took her own Air Strike at 100% face on and survived without even a scratch, even her clothes outclassed Baraggan in durability lol. Her 100% Air Strike can even change the shape of stars as stated by the books and that's a feat beyond planet level and her taking that attack would put her durability at least multi continental++to planetary++, it should be at least planet level tho considering the size of the smallest star in our solar system (sun) which is a million times bigger than our earth. So, I don't think a mountain level character can harm an immortal with multi continental level+ godlike being. Even if Baraggan has corrosion but the real question lies on how potent is it? Can it even harm a being that's way above his league? Or does it work only on beings who's durability is close to his or maybe a bit higher? An example is how Kaguya (from Naruto) had those thorns inside her but she herself isn't corroded by it but dusted Obito in seconds. So the potency of Abraham's corrosion ability is highly doubted here.

Hax don't care about Ap. Besides, his corosion is a form of Durability Negation so yes it will bypass her dura. Both have forcefield but imo baraggan has the better one because it's a variation of time manipulation.

His aura also passively induce ailments ranging from paralysis to fear inducement. As it is passive anyone nearing his range would be paralyzed or afraid unless they have resistance to it.

Not to mention all arrancar and shinigami alike are souls. You need soul manipulation or at least Non-Physical Interaction to even affect them.

Despite the unequalized speed, the range is only 500m making Baraggan aura already in effect. All espada also able to consume soul.

Edit: i apologize for the blunder. Apparently arrancar and shinigami are only invisible and not Non-corporeal. That aside, my other statement still stand.

Flugels souls I the light novels their soul is considered their being or their timelines so to attack their souls you need a power to reverse time on their body But azriel have access of all the power and ability of a phantasma there weaker to only to old deus so I think if a 6 rank can alter the star what can do a 2 rank when we know that the rank 1 **** all the law of reality like nothing

I've equalized magic and reiatsu and Flugels extract magic directly from the Earth which means their magic pool is way superior than soul pressure since they're extracting power from a planet and not within themselves. I don't think Baraggan's corrosion could be listed as true durability negation because it's just ageing of the body or objects, he'll need a power that surpasses time so that it affects immortal beings. Also Shinigami's are spiritual beings and can't touch real life beings, Ichigo is an exception. And Flugels are literal god killing beings so other then respect, adherence and anger I don't remember any flugels cowering in fear. And his time acceleration doesn't work on her cause Flugels don't age as you've seen 4000+ year old Flugels still hot and in prefect condition. And tho they can perceive souls they can't touch them same goes to the souls team. This fight might go to a stalemate unless I equalise the battle conditions even further or just let them fight with their magic-reiatsu tho I believe the Flugels can take the win since Jibril vaporized a sea just so she can look at the scenery with no special power ups and her casual air strikes are at country level compared to Espadas' mountain level cero bombs. So what I'm trying to say is that the energy required to destroy a county is far far larger than a mountain destroying explosion.

Should I equalise their materialism as pseudo soul-matter form where they can perceive each other and make contact?

You know azriel no? She has acces to the full potential of a phamtasma If we compare her to jibril I think she is like jibril to standard flugel 1/100

Well yeah, her authority to summon the legions of Flugels at will is also crazy. Tho in terms of combat ability she is inferior to that of a normal Flugel unit she's got some high authority power like how she dusted a Flugel once. Phantasma is a power house, I doubt it'll even be required for this battle. it is a supernatural phenomenon by itself I guess it'll can help break the 'barrier' between the spirits and the physics realm and help the Flugels

Azriel is the first flugel so she is weakest flugel but after the death of their dad (gods of war) she got the power of a phamtasma so she is mush more powerful than any flugel after the great war

Back